Cold Autumn Breeze

Man in Love

Angel:

"Halloween is coming up soon" I say to myself.

The air was cold and dry, which was everything I hated. I lived in Michigan my whole life and I still wasn't use to it's cruel cold weather. All the layers I wore, weren't enough for me to keep warm. As I walked to where Nahomi was located, I found myself wondering why the heck are they studying outside? These people were crazy and I wasn't about to stick around for it. Perhaps I could I convince them to go inside a cafe or just make up an excuse not to meet up with them anymore. I stopped walking and let these thoughts bounce around in my head. The sidewalk was empty and the sky was beinning to turn into a dark blue tint making the street lights come on. I let out a deep sigh creating a cloud of vapor. 

"Hey you." Said a strange voice.

The suspicious voice was right next to my ear and i froze in fear. Who could this be? I was alone on this sidewalk and had no one there to help me.  I did what I had to do and jabbed my elbow towards the person, aiming for the gut. As soon as I heard the person fall to the ground, I turned around. There, grabbing his crotch, was Woohyun cursing to the seven winds. See, what had happened was, I was trying to hit his gut but being a short person, my elbow reached only his crotch.

"I am so sorry!!" I quickly apologized, "You spoke in english and I didn't recognize your voice!"

"No....It's fine." He wheezed.

I knelt down where he was laying, not knowing what to do. 

"I..."

"No really it's fine. I just have to wait until the pain goes away." He interrupted.

3rd Person:

"OOH MY GOD." yelled Woohyun.

"I'm sorry!" Angel apologized again.

"No it's okay, it's my fault for surprising you." He responded painfully.

From a distance Nahomi, Sungyeol, and Myungsoo were walking back to the girls' dorm. Since Angel didn't show up, they decided to go somewhere warm. Nahomi looked up at the clear night sky and blew some hot air out. She then proceeded to make train noises with a straight face. Both guys were thrown off from the random action but found it amusing. Sungyeol shortly joined in but making weirder sounds that were unidentifiable. 

"You guys are a bunch of weirdos." Myungsoo laughed.

Nahomi elbowed Myungsoo, lightly, to join in their childish fun. Smiling, he hung his head shyly and then took a deep breath perparing himself. 

"Nahomi!?" Angel interruppted before Myungsoo could do anything. Clearing his throat, Myungsoo put hid his hands inside his jean pockets and went back into the cold hearted person he was suppose to be. "What? Happen to him?" Nahomi asked.

"Hyung, what did you do?" Sungyeol asked holding in his laughter.

Myungsoo just smirked and shook his head. 

"Well...you see what had happen was...um...um...I swear! It was an accident. I didn't mean too." Angel bursted out with an explanation.

Woohyun who was still holding his crotch taking in deep breaths, "I'm fine, nothing serious. Promise."

"Wow...good job Angel." Sungyeol said throwing and arm around Angel's shoulder. Angel duck, and scooted near Nahomi while scratching the back of her head. 

"Well let's go inside, I'm starting to feel cold." Nahomi complained.

Everyone agreed and started to walk again, leaving woohyun on the ground. 

Elizabeth:

I could feel my face burn up just by the sight of him. He walked casually in the cold autumn night with his hands in his coat pockets. Why am I still outside? I asked myself, how did i get here? I was walking back from the Library when i saw him. Is he waiting for me? I wondered. I quietly hid behind the building's wall watching him like a creep. If he saw me watching him, my cool image would be ruined. I had to walk away but i couldn't peel my eyes away from him. I wondered why he was outside and asked myself, again, if he was meeting someone. 

"Hey! There you are!" He smiled brightly to the opposite direction that I was.

I waited anixously to see who it was. 

"You didn't even try to look for me, did you?" A voiced whined.

I peeked a little more over to see who it was. There, Woohyun was walking (or more like limping) towards Sunggyu. I quickly turned away and pressed my back against the wall, letting out a sigh of relief.

"Is someone hiding there?" Sunggyu called out.

"Who are you talking to?" Woohyun asked.

"I thought I heard someone."

"Come one let's go inside, the cold is probably making you go crazy."

I held my breath and waited until i didn't hear them anymore. I finally walked out into the empty street, the street lights were lit with a yellow tint. I looked side to side, making sure that i wasn't seen. When I saw no one, i began to walk towards the dorm.

"What were you doing?" A man's voice came from behind.

"AHHH!" I screamed and elbowed the stranger's stomach

"Oh crap not again." The man's voice yelp.

I turned and saw Woohyun on the ground grabbing his stomach. 

"I'm so sorry!" I said so embarrassed.

"No...it's my fault...I never seem to learn to NOT surprise people."

I helped him up and sat him down on the nearest bench. I paced as I waited for his pain to subside.

"It's kind of shocking that you're being nice right now." Woohyun pointed out. "I thought you would have left me like the others."

Still looking down at the pavement, my eyes widen but i hide my expression. I should've just said something witty and then walked away, leaving him to suffer. But I, of course, was to kind hearted to just walk away.

"You like him don't you?" Woohyun asked. "You like Sunggyu."


Helloo, it's been a while! I finally came up with what i could for this chapter. Of course the co-author also helped but we had major writer's block! But please enjoy this chapter and I will update after my exams :)