Chapter 12

Man in Love

Third Person:

"Alright. Class dismiss.”

“Man...That dude just put me it sleep.” Said a stretching Sungyeol.

“That man is the instructor” Nahomi said packing up all her papers in a neat order.

“Well, now that class is done. Who wants to eat?” Dongwoo said.

“Dude...we just ate like...two hours ago.” Sunggyu said.

“Hey I’m a man that has a big appetite.” Dongwoo said patting his stomach.

Leaving the class like a bunch of turtles, they all walk out of the building and was hit by the shining sun.

“Such a beautiful day” Sungjong said blocking his eyes from the blazing sun.

“Yeah, too bad it’s still cold as heck. And this wind isn’t helping.” They all turn around and saw a petite girl that was standing right next to Dongwoo.

“GEEZ!” Dongwoo scream. “Hi Angel.

When did you get here?” Nahomi ask.

“You didn’t get scared!? She just pop out of nowhere!”

Dongwoo said still trying to calm his heart beat down.

“Nah, that’s normal. Known her for too long to get scare anymore.” Nahomi said walking ahead of everyone.

“Well hello sweetheart.” Woohyun said wrapping his arm around Angel’s shoulder.

“Ew…” She brushed his arms off and went to catch up with Nahomi.

“Hyung...I don’t think she likes you.” Myungsoo said.

“Oh...she loves me. Trust me. I can see it on her face.”

“How was class?” Angel ask.

“Super boring. The teacher has such a monotone voice. I was trying so hard to not fall asleep but no matter what I tried…I still end up falling asleep. Look at my notes they’re so sloppy. You can tell that I was falling asleep.” Nahomi said handing Angel her notes.

Angel just rolled her eyes and handed Nahomi’s papers back. “Ahhh...you have that type of professor. Been there. Done that...boring” Angel said yawning. “How was your nap?”

“Decided to not take a nap. I have to get use to this time zone thingy.” Angel say yawning again.

“So guys...or I mean girls.” Sungjong said finally catching up with the girls.

“Hi Sungjong.” Angel greeted. “Hi. So whatcha talking about?”

“How monotone your professor’s voice was.” Angel said trying to impersonate their professor’s voice.

“Ah...yeah. First day of school and Sungyeol hyung already fell asleep.” Sungjong said.

“Say. Where’s Elizabeth and Sunggyu?” Angel ask looking around.

“Ah...those two went somewhere. You know already hitting the bases.” Woohyun said joining in the conversation also.

“Wow...that fast. Huh...who would have known that they move that fast.” Angel said playing along with Woohyun’s joke.

“I mean we can go play baseball too. But I mean...it’s not a sport that I would want to play. But I enjoy it.” Angel said confusing Woohyun.

“Did you even know what I was talking about?” Woohyun ask.

“Oh…she knows exactly what you’re talking about.” Nahomi said making sure she only heard.

“What did you say?” Sungjong said.

“Nothing” Nahomi said quickly.

“So what are we doing today?” Angel said stretching her arms. “Hmm…well I’m done for the day.” Sungjong said. “I think I have one more class.” Woohyun said scanning his schedule.

“Me too. I have class in about…” Nahomi checks her phone and her eyes widen. “Like right now! I’ll catch you guys later!” Nahomi zooms through the crowd racing to beat the time.

“Wow…well that was something.” Hoya said.

“Guys I’m hungry!” Dongwoo whine.

“Quiet you big monkey. And stop with your whining.” Sungyeol said.

Angel taps her chin and start thinking where to take them to eat. “Sorry wish I could join you guys but I still got class.” Hoya said.

“I second that.”

“Yup me too.”

“Sadly I do too.” Sungyeol, Myungsoo, and Woohyun said.

With that being said everyone went their separate ways.

“Well, guess it’s just us.” Angel said looking at Sungjong and Dongwoo. “So can we go eat now?” Dongwoo said…once again. “Yes we can go out and eat.” Angel said sighing and shaking her head.

***

“So, tell me. What do you like to do?” Sunggyu ask.

“Blogging.” Elizabeth said ending the conversation.

Sunggyu crinkle his nose and was determine to start a conversation with Elizabeth.

“You know building up walls are a waste of your time.” Sunggyu said.

Elizabeth gave him a weird look. “What walls?” Elizabeth said giving Sunggyu a death glare.

You know…walls that would sooner or later be knock down. Building walls because of insecurities. You know…those types of wall.” Sunggyu said.

“Insecurities? Excuse me but you don’t even know me” Elizabeth snapped.

“Finally a topic we can talk about. But really, don’t build out walls and push people.” Sunggyu said tapping Elizabeth’s head.

Elizabeth was shocked and Sunggyu touched her hand. She slowly lifted up her hand and started to touch the area that Sunggyu tapped. Being ahead Sunggyu smirked and set his hands into his pockets. He turn around and scream, “You coming!?” Elizabeth set her hands down, and cleared . She didn’t say anything and continued to walk with Sunggyu.