2 Months Later

Man in Love

"Okay..." Nahomi said slightly frustrated. "Let's try this again." 

She shuffled the index cards in her hands and then held one up. She waited for an answer patiently.

"It says....Lemon?" Sungyeol said with an uncertain tone.

"Sungyeollll! Now you're just guessing!!" Nahomi whined. "Our final exam is in 3 weeks!"

Sungyeol just sheepishly smiled at her.Even though it had been a couple months since INFINITE came to the University, Nahomi still couldn't get over their presence. Seeing their handsome faces every day, still made her dazed and feel bubbly inside.  Now, the month of October, everyone was now starting to snuggle up in their scarves and thin coats. Sungyeol sat in front of Nahom,i ruffling his hair in frustration. Ahh he's so cute Nahomi squealed on the inside. She continued to gaze at the handsome guy and of course Sungyeol noticed right away.

"Do i have something on my face?" He asked

Nahomi immediately broke her stare.

"N-n-no, I-I was just s-staring into space...haha." She lied.

Omg goshI'm such a creep Nahomi cursed herself. Sungyeol paid no attention to the situation and continued to be frustrated. He snatched the index cards from Nahomi's hand and began reviewing. 

"Y-youtful" Sungyeol attempt to pronounce.

"It's youthful you fool!" A voice from behind critiqued.

Nahomi looked up to see a smirking Myungsoo, leaning into Sungyeol's ear. Sungyeol playful pushed him away.

"Well aren't you cool?" He said sarcastically.

"It's a gift." Myungsoo chuckled.

Myungsoo took a seat that was inbetween Nahomi and Sungyeol. Nahomi tried not to faint from the sight of 2 handsome men sitting near. She could swear that she could feel a nosebleed coming, kinda like the ones she had seen in animes. *ring ring* a phone went off. All three of them stared at each other for a second and then Nahomi realized that it was her phone that was ringing. 

"Oh! Uhh...I have to take this. Umm..Myungsoo do you mind taking over for me?"

"Pfft, I don't want this nerd to me!" Sungyeol complained.

"Fine, then just fail your exam. We'll see how the CEO will react." Myungsoo smirked.

"So, uhh...I'm having trouble pronouncing this word." 

Nahomi rolled her eyes and walked away from the table.

Nahomi:

"Hello?" I answered.

"Dude where you at?" Angel asked.

"Oh I'm doing fine, thanks for asking." 

"hahaha but really where are you?" she asked

I rolled my eyes and sighed "I'm outside on campus where all tables are at." 

"Okay friend! See you there." 

I hung up the phone and quickly put my hands back in my pocket. The air was beginning to get colder and dryer, and I disliked that the coldness had arrived early this year. Being the stubborn person I was, I never brought my gloves with me and my poor hands were constantly being stabbed by the cold air. I rubbed them together and blew hot air into them as I walked back to the table.

Third person:

Nahomi pulled her scarf over her already red nose and cheeks. She blew on her hands again before putting them back in her coat pockets. As she took her seat again, Myungsoo stopped talking and looked down at where her hands were hidden. He started to pull off his own gloves but Sungyeol suddenly beat him to it. 

"Put these on." Sungyeol said in an a 'no big deal' tone.

"No it's okay I-" Nahomi began.

"Nahomi it's starting to get cold outside! You shouldn't just leave your house with bare hands. You'll get sick! Now put on the gloves!" he scolded her.

Nahomi held her hands out as if Sungyeol was holding a gun. She grabbed the gloves that were place in the middle of the round table. They were a light color of brown with hint or orange colored zig zags. She slid them on her hands delicately, appreciating the fact that it was a kind gesture from Sungyeol.

"Thank you" she smiled at him. 

"A-anyway!" Myungsoo interrupted. "Let's go back to practicing."