Chapter 6: Speechless

Man in Love

Third Person:

"Y-you're back early." Elizabeth stuttered.

"No I'm not, I came back on the day I told you I was coming back." Angel replied a bit annoyed. "What's up with you guys?"

The room filled with silence and she could see Nahomi and Elizabeth suspiciously fidgeting. She focused her stare at them and watched them closely. Nahomi slightly moved her eyes toward the door. Angel followed her gaze and looked at the direction where she was staring. There, by the door, were boys curiously looking in our room. She could feel her body stiffin and began to feel a bit of heat on her face. She began to back up and reach for either Nahomi's or Elizabeth's hand. They both ended up grabbing her arms. Elizabeth was on her right side and Nahomi on the left.

"Sorry guys can you excuse us for a moment. Our friend here has random asthma attacks, so let us calm her down and we'll introduce her." Nahomi quickly closed the door on them.

She took a deep breath and calmed myself down, "Okay...so 1.) I don't have asthma. 2.) I may be lacking oxygen because I'm hallucinating!" 

"I know you don't have asthma..." Nahomi began.

"But it was the only way we could get them to step outside." Elizabeth interrupted.

"How long have they been here?!" She said a little bit too loudly.

They both covered and shushed at the same time. They slowly put their hands down and Nahomi began to explain everything. She looked exhausted from so many emotions. While Nahomi was talking, Elizabeth would fill in the missing details or finish the sentence. After everything was explained Angel plopped herself on a chair. She was full of disbelief and everything went quiet again. They then heard a knock on the door. Elizabeth quickly opened it.

"Sorry I forgot about you guys." Elizabeth said coldly.

What the heck? What's with the attitude change? Angel thought.

"I'm sorry for the wait." Nahomi apologetically bowed, "But it is getting late so it's better for you guys to head back now."

"Is everything alright?" Hoya asked.

He peered into our dorm and made eye contact with Angel. Angel caught that Hoya was staring at her and she just looked at him as she tried so hard not to smile like an idiot.

“Well, anyways…” Elizabeth interrupted snapping Hoya out of his gaze.

He cleared his throat and looked the other way.

“Anyways, why don’t you guys go back to your dorm? It’s getting late.” Nahomi said.

Hoya just nodded his head, turn around, and walked to where the other guys were sitting.

Following behind Hoya was the girls. Angel tried really hard to calm herself down.

“Uh…why don’t we head back? It’s getting late.” Said Hoya politely.

“But we just got here.” Sungjong whine.

Sunggyu got up from the floor and agreed with Hoya, “Well, come on guys. It’s getting late.”

Everyone didn’t want to go against the leader as they know how scary he could be.Nahomi and Elizabeth walked them out of the door.

“Bye guys we will see each other tomorrow?” Sungyeol said. Nahomi just smile and nodded her head.

“And tomorrow, introduce us to your friend there.” Woohyun said wiggling his eyebrows up and down. Sunggyu notice that Woohyun wasn’t following them, he turn around and pull Woohyun by the collar. Elizabeth and Nahomi just roll their eyes. “Promise okay!” Woohyun scream.

Elizabeth shut the door and walked behind Nahomi as they both went to the living room. Angel started to count down “3…2…1” and immidiately Nahomi and Elizabeth started to screamed.

“AHHHH OH MY GOSH! DID YOU SEE HOW MYUNGSOO WAS HOLDING YOU!?” Elizabeth scream as she held onto the pillow.

“OH MY GOSH! DID YOU NOTICE HOW CUTE SUNGGYU WAS!?”

“OH MY GOSH DID YOU NOTICE THAT I WAS FREEZING MY OUT THERE!?” Angel screamed as she just totally made the atmosphere change. Nahomi and Elizabeth stop spazzing out and look at Angel.

*ahem* the two girls fixed themselves and looked at Angel, while still trying to calm themselves down.

“Sorry, we forgot that you were coming home tonight.” Nahomi said.

“Well sorry, you know if B.A.P came to school you would have forgotten about us too.” Elizabeth said.

“No I wouldn’t” Angel denied. Elizabeth just raised her eye brow.

“Okay maybe I would have.” Angel admited.

“But come on…INFINITE IS HERE!” Nahomi scream. Angel looked at them with annoyance. “Come on…you know you want to fan girl too.” Nahomi elbowed her. Angel still gave them the cold stare.

“I guess not.” Elizabeth said. There was silence in the air.

“OH MY GOSH DID YOU SEE HOW CUTE DONGWOO WAS! LIKE HOOOO!” Angel finally let out her inner fan girl.

“I KNOW!” the other two said at the same time.

During that night the girls caught up with each other. They told their ups and down. Angel gave some souvenir to the girls that she bought when she was away.  Nahomi and Elizabeth yawn and Angel just laugh. “Seems like some people had an exciting day.” Angel said. Nahomi and Elizabeth couldn’t finish their yawn, and ending up laughing instead. “Yeah…well I’m tired. I’m going to sleep.” Nahomi said. “I second that” Elizabeth follow. They both got up and went into the room that they share.

“THAT’S COOL TOO! YOU CAN LEAVE ME TOO!” Angel whine as she watch both of her friends weakly walk into the room.


so sorry for the longest wait on the update. We got busy with school...and school...and...school...so yeah..blame school. Oh and this was told in authors pov