Chapter 36

I Love You, Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I sat on the bench near the swimming pool and spacing out until I saw her figure walking slowly and hardly toward me. Her leg getting better now although she still needs the stick to support her and I'm getting recover too. The wounded and the depression is all gone after I see Chaerin. Although the scars will forever remains on my body. I remember my conversation with my Dad during my last day staying at hospital month ago. Dad has told me how Chaerin could be in here. I don't even know that I've been sleeping for 2 weeks due to the loss of too much blood. In short, I'm almost dead. The same day the doctors trying to save me, Dad received a phone call saying that his troops has found Chaerin at Liaoning. Mongolian regions. She was brought there by the communist and she was tortured until she was too weak to fight back. According to the report that Dad's troops send to him, they said the communist wants her to die slowly by torturing her but she was so lucky that the King of Liaoning knows her and trying to rescue her.   During the missions to rescue Chaerin in Liaoning and bring her to Pyongyang airport, Dad loss his 4 troops. They were dead during the missions. The day when I stabbed myself when I know about the war Chaerin just arrived at the airport with the army. She was rushed to the hospital before me. Dad even told me that Chaerin been unconscious along the way from Pyongyang to Seoul. The communists shot her twice on her leg so that she won't run away. They torturing her until her gorgeous face was ruined,her arm broken. She was tortured for 1 month, maybe that's the reason why I keep hurting myself without my consent. Because she was hurt too! It breaks my heart when I heard about that. I wonder if I still survive when I watch her been tortured by the communist with no mercy. And what shocking me the most is Dad got the army from Felix. Felix has a good bond with our country Chief Troopers.   A warm kiss on my cheek brought me back to reality. Chaerin sitting next to me and staring at me with her blank stare. She lift my chin and read my eyes.   "What were you thinking?" She ask with her soft voice. I didn't answer her. I'm just staring at her. A lot of feelings in her that I can't read her. A month ago after we both discharged from hospital, I still have those scary imaginary of her. I went insane every night and she is there with me. Soothing me. Making me calm. Whispering those French words with her y voice.   "My precious, when I ask, you should answer me. Tell me if there is something bothering you." She caressing my lips with her thumb. Staring at me lovingly. I shook my head and getting up from the bench but she caught my wrist and pull me making me sit on her laps.   She hug me by my waist and leaning her head on my back. "Stop ignoring me. If you hate me, if you mad at me just yell and fight with me. That is better than you keep silent like this." I took a deep breath. Actually I'm no longer mad. I just want to see her effort to get me back. Within this one month she has done a lot and it touched me but I didn't show it.   "Do you really hate me that much now?" She ask again.   "Yes. I hate you because I love you so much." I finally speak up. I heard her sighing.   "I heard your conversation with your Dad this morning. Why do you want to meet Felix?" I can heard jealousy in there.   "He's still my fiancee as you said before." Her hug loosen and I immediately got up. When I was to about to walk away I heard her talking to herself.   "The communists should just kill me instead of torturing me half alive and I won't be here..."   I cluntch my fist and walk back to her with my anger on my face. "And you should let me die first only then I would allow you to die!" I yelled.   "Why do I need to be here when you don't want me? You don't love me! Am I right?"   "Are you blamming me now? Don't you realize your own mistake? Who the one that send me away?! Who..." I stop when suddenly she showing me her naughty smile. She got up and pinch my nose.   "I miss this fight..." Then she kiss my forehead.   "You're crazy!" I push her and walk away. "Because Lee Chaerin is crazily in love with Sandara Park!" I heard her screaming making me smile but my smile fade away when I saw Dad standing in front of me while raising his eyebrows.   "You should screaming back, don't you? Because Sandara Park is crazily in love with Lee Chaerin too." I smile again. "You know the answer Dad." I said and walk inside. I'm dressing quickly and rushing to the door. I'm late 15 minutes. Gosh! How can I fall asleep while reading. Feels like someone embrancing me making me sleeping safe and sound. I'm rushingly climb down the stairs then...   "Where are you heading to my precious?" Chaerin caught me by my wrist. I jerk her hand away from me roughly. Looking deep into her eyes. Her stare still sad making me even more sad but I got no choice left. This is the only way to make Chaerin shoving away her ego.   "Miss Lee Chaerin this is not North Korea that I need to inform you whenever I want to go out." I said with my cold voice and walking to the main door. Tonight I need to meet Felix. There is something that still undone between us.   "My precious please... don't leave me and go to him. I told you I can't chasing you with this leg of mine." Her cracked voice on the stair making me stop walking. I turn to facing her. Her stick under her armpit and her eyes was teary. I bite my lips. I try not to cry. She trying to walking down the stairs but it seems so hard for her.   "Don't leave me..." She cried.   "I'm not leaving you!" Karma. Is all I can say. I'm begging the same words to Chaerin before and now she's begging the same words to me and I answer her the same as she answer me before.   "Don't go to him please.." She still pleading.   I'm shooking my head and turn around. Please Dara you can't cry in front of her! As I can't stand hearing her crying, I'm walking out of the house.   "Dara!!" I heard her screaming my name. I get inside my car and leave the mansions. "Felix, I believe you want to meet me for some reason and not to hear you keep sighing." I said after we're silent for almost half an hour.   "Sorry. I'm thinking on what to say to you. It's hard for me. But...where's the ring? Our engagement ring." I gulped. ! How can I forgot about the ring? I throw the ring before when Chaerin keep saying that I am Felix's. I duck my head. I don't know how to exlplain it to him. Gosh, I hurt him again!   "See..." He said with a low voice. "Am I that bad for you Dara? I need to know. You throw the engagement ring just like you dump me. Tell me my mistake and I will try to fix it." Felix seems didn't give up.   "You can fix your mistake but you can't changed my heart. I like you but I love Chaerin." I try to look at his face but in the I'm just staring at his chest who standing next to me. This beach that we used to go years ago is no longer calm and it can feel Felix's tense.   "So,are you telling me now, you really wanna go on with Chaerin and leave me behind?" I nodded weakly and then I heard Felix sarcastic chuckled.   "You're getting hard to understand Sandara Park. If you love her why do you need to make her suffering?"   His question making me look up at him. "What do you mean?"   "I over heard your conversation with her at the hospital right when you're awake. Chaerin is selfish. Chaerin is ego. You mad when Chaerin send you away. You're the one who selfish Dara! You know it well why Chaerin did those thing you. She loves you. Althought it's totally not her fault, she keeps apologizing and begging you. Don't you happy? I mean you won the game that you play right now. I know you really well Dara. You think that was unfair for you because all this while you're the one who begging for her love. She's the first one who making you beg for someone love so that's why you want her to begging for your love. Oh my God, this is so childish you know."   "Don't act like you know everything!" I shouted. Felix study my face. He looks mad and disappointed at the same time. "I may not know everything but I know you and I know Chaerin is different,that's why you fell in love with her. Because she's different that I want you to stop with this childish game. I don't want you to regret it Dara. One day she might gets bored on chasing you and she's going to leave you. She might giving up on you. I'm sure you know how your bodyguard is."   "You know what Felix. You're wasting my times!" I said and walk away. "I need you to give me back the engagement ring. I have nothing left, you have dump my heart!" I heard he shouted. I stop for a second before decide to walk to my car. As I'm inside my car my phone vibrating as a sign I received a text message.   Felix- Think about what I said earlier. I just want to see you happy. That's why I'm letting you go. I know you love her so much, you proof it enough this past few months. Don't make all those scars on your body in vain. I love you but maybe not enough compare to Chaerin's love. Remember, give me back the ring cuz that's the only one thing I have now.   I sigh. God, how to find the ring? I turn on the engine car and drove away. As I arrived at the mansions, I walk upstairs. I guess everyone is sleeping at this hour including Chaerin. So, I walk to her room, next to my room but I didn't found her inside. I get panic. Suddenly Felix words replaying on my mind, making me scared. Yeah I know how Chaerin is. She's not the one who will stick on to something that doesn't want her to stay. I run downstairs, I guess she's at the swimming pool but I'm wrong, she's not even there. I run inside again and found
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter