Chapter 11

I Love You, Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning me and Harin having our breakfast at the hotel restaurant. Mama Lin just choose to eat her breakfast in her room while Chaerin and Matt going somewhere. She just said she have something to do. Yes I'm free but I cant escape since we had made a deal. If I'm behave Chaerin will accompany me to do some shopping. I cant say no since she mentioned shopping. She knows my weaknesses.   "Whats take them too long?" Harin babbling. I took out my Macbook Air and switch it on. Sign up my FB, Twitter and blog and giving some updates to my friends and followers while eating. Giggling and laughing by myself reading the comment from my Divas. Minzy said she's at Amsterdam while Leehi at Cardiff City running their family business and Bom.... Hmmmm... I miss her... How she's doing now?   "Oh! Finally. They are here" Harin announcing the arrival of Chaerin and Matt. I look at the entrance and Matt walking toward us while smiling and behind him is...... Oh my bodyguard! Chaerin! Someone please hold me! I cant feel my body!Chaerin walks in and I feel everything become slow in motion. Her steps is slow, a tender wind blowing surround her then she ducked her head a bit while brushing her bangs. She lifted her head and look at me giving me the sweetest smile ever showing her white teeth. Her stare as always..killing those butterflies inside my stomach.Her hand fixing a mini tie on her neck. This is the first time I saw her with this casual outfit. Suit and tie ladies version.   I cant take my eyes off her even when we are sitting on the dinning table. Matt and Harin is the only one who talking while me keeps staring at her and speechless and Chaerin, she always with her cold face yet gorgeous. She roaming her eyes around the restaurant,didnt noticed my stare or maybe she did but she act like she didnt.   I blink my eyes several times and shooking my head trying to snap my thought,maybe this is just my dreams but she still there with a gorgeous face of her! My hot stuff is back! Her eyes. Yes! That real eyes. No more contact lens. Her hair back to dark brown,her face is all clean and clear. I can see a sweet mole under her lips. Geezz! U should stop Dara! Control ur diva! I switch my sight to Matt but his handsome face looks ugly suddenly and automatically my eyes lean on Chaerin again. Her face is like a magnet of my eyes right now.   I hope Harin or somebody else would smack my head with the plate so that I'm awake from Chaerin gorgeous spells. If only my Divas know this, they might mocking me for a years. All this while none of the Earth species able to make me being stupid like this but this species infront of me right now is different. I still can see Inspector Faith shadow behind it. Of course it does! It still her!   Enough Dara! Control and behave! My last alternative to avoiding her sharp charm is, I open my Skype account and trying to make a video call to Felix. Once he answer the call I saw him laying lazily on the bed. Maybe he's just awake.   "Get up lazy boy and take a bath.." I scold him.   "Sorry honey. Later. I'm just too tired. I have a pack schedule for a week." Felix yawning. He's really look tired.   "Okay then. Just rest. I'm off now. Bye." I off my laptop without waiting for his answer. I walk towards the buffet area. Take some fruits and sandwich then sit back on the table. Only then I noticed, Chaerin didnt eat anything.   "U're not eating?" I ask her but it sounds like I'm talking to the Prince William, I'm all stammered. Once her eyes met mine, I can feel my world is shaking worse then when the Earth got attack by a millions thousands of Alien troops. She just shaking her head. Her simple shooked but make my heart on a electric shock.   I take my sandwich and put it on her empty plate. "Eat this my gorgeous bodyguard." I said. My words earn her frowning. She place her hands on the table making her face close to mine. She giving me a firm stare and also firmly said, "I dont feel like I want to eat."   I sigh but still didnt manage to take my eyes off her. "Eat. I'll feed u." Shocking by my own words I look at my side. Who said that? Its not me! Its another Sandara Park I guess. But I cant take back what I'm saying. Chaerin chuckled. She stood up and take a sit next to me. She place her palm on my forehead.   "Are u okay? U look weird." For the first time when I'm with her. I'm gon speechless.    "Since u are being nice,okay I eat." She open . Like it or not I had to do as I said. I poke the sandwich with fork and lift it to but then I noticed my hand is shaking when I was about to take my hand back Chaerin caught my wrist helpign me to hold the fork and eat the sandwhich.   "Lets go to the doctor." She said after swallow her sandwich.   "Why?" I ask like a dumb.   "U're not well." She sounds serious. Am I look that ill?   "I'm fine. It just..." I paused. Thinking for the best words as my excuses. Its really impossible to admit that I'm feeling 'ill' because of her!   "Just what?"   "After knowing who u really are, it feel awkwards to acting unformal. I used to call u Inspector but it felt like....feel like..."   "Felt like what?" I can feel that she's staring at me while me just ducking my head.   I feel like I want to hug u,kiss ur lips,nose and that mole. I want to feel u! My ert mind invading my brain.   "I feel like..I want to see u with that suit uniform again.   "U like to see me wearing those uniform? Why?"   Because u look hot and y! Gorgeous and amazing! Grrrr.... Since I cant say it out loud I just nodded my head.   "Sorry for hurting u last night." She said slowly. Then, Matt interrupt our conversation. Chaerin just nodded her head before Matt and Harin leaving.   "When I thought about this last night. I think I want to tell ur Dad that u dont like me. It is better u going back to Seoul than letting u roaming around alone. Event though the situation seems in control but we cant expect what gonna happen next. The instruders and the wars it gonna start anytime."   "No Chaerin. I want to keep u as my bodyguard. I need a friend to accomplish my mission."   "Okay..but please be professional. Nothing personal and I'm not ur friend. U had to listen to me. If u make any trouble again I will lock u inside the room alone."   Just like a broken disc... streetttt! All of her tenderness and charm is disappear when she giving me that firm warm.   "Can u at least be a bit gentle?"   "When it comes to business, strictly business." Huarggh!!! She is really a heartless person! Chaerin brought us to her travel agency building.  When I'm inside her office I got surprise. Its look elegant. The royalty luxuriness is still there but why did they choose to living that pathetic life at Sinuiju? Her office combination color is black and white, my favorite color. On her desk is globe and a lot of countries flag.   On the wall inside her room a lot of frame hanging. Her graduation photo. Family photo. The Kings and Queens photo. Its all her great-grandparent. Her childhood photo with Woo Jin and Harin. She looks cute when she was a little kid. Then I saw her photo with her Trainee during her duty as Traffic cops. Her solo photo wearing a uniform. Woo! That look hot! I prefer her personality as Inspector Faith than Lee Chaerin,my bodyguard. Maybe its because that was the first time someone can make my butterflies flying high. Then my eyes stop at one of the photo frame,it was place on the file racks. Her photo with a girl while the view is Eiffel Tower. They look lovely. Smiling happily to the camera. Chaerin wrapping her arm on the girl shoulder. Who is that girl? I'm curious.   "Please sit Dara. I'm sorry. I received a sudden call from The Embassy. They said The Majesty King of China gonna visit my office today."   "Chaerin, can I ask u something?" I just cant keep silent while I'm really curious. "Go on.." She said without looking at me.   "U're the royal descent right? U're the Princess of North Korea and Mama Lin is the Queen."   Chaerin didnt answer instead she staring at me. "Okay I know u are. Those photo telling me enough. But I dont get it. Why did u guys choose to living a poor life at Sinuiju while u can live a proper life he
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter