Chapter 3

I Love You, Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After finishing our T Baton course or unarmed combat, we was trained on how to handling with a emergency cases. We training with some top officials from a various police branches. They are all looks young,smart and handsome. She's here too. Hot stuff! She's the only one female officer who trained us.   Me and my Divas walking towards hot stuff high power motors. Could it says her favorite Ninja.   "Cover me...."   "Dara..quick! Someone might see us!" Bom whisper to me.   "Okay! Mission accomplished!"   After done we running towards our marching field. Standing in our line. 4 pair of eyes looking at the same direction. Watching her standing straight and stylo about a meters away in front of us. Her eyes always covering by her black shades. Her charm right now making my heart shaking like there's a tornado inside. Fuhhhh!   "Squad, Attention!!" Sergeant Kwan shout out loud. We fixing our standing posture to straight.   "Now, we will teach u how to confront and handling a emergency cases but before that let me introduce u to our officers. From the right side is Inspector Kim Hyeo Jun from D4 Units or known as Intelligence and Operations branch. Next to him is Inspector Luis Yoo from Air unit. Next is Inspector Faith from Traffic Unit. Inspector Tae Sung Jin from Armament Unit. Inspector Dae Jung Min from Crime Prevention and lastly Inspector Hae Jung Woo from Communications and Special Forces Unit."   We dont even bother to look at another officers since our eyes stick on Inspector Faith. She looks serious and fierce but still looks hot to me! Especially when I saw her sweating. She smell goods even when she's sweating!   "She look tough!" Leehi whispering.   "Her legs is amazing!" Minzy added.   "Her looks y!" Bom said.   "Shut up!" I said, pissed.   "Why? Dont u like it?" Bom asking me still whispering.   "Syyhhh...."   "Wow, so strange. Suddenly u dont enjoy the scene!" Leehi said.   "Said who? U guys so noisy that I cant focus!"   They chuckled slowly.   "Focus on what?" Minzy ask.   "Focus on her. Dont u guys dare to look at her!"   "Dara,u're so disgusting! We want to wash our eyes too." Bom protest.   "U guys can look at the other officers! She's mine! Copy that?" I said firmly.   "Whatever..." They said maybe annoying.   "U seems really interested on that hot stuff. Dont forget u still have Felix." Bom sounds jealous.   "Felix is my main course. Hot stuff is desert..my parfait..." I whisper to them while eyes still on her. Its kinda weird to me. Why did she never took off her black shade? I'm really craving to see her real eyes!   "What's parfait?" Minzy ask,blur.   "It comes from a French words which means perfect. U dont have to go to France to sample a taste of French. Hot stuff is perfect."   "Why donnt u change hot stuff to main course and Felix as ur dessert?" Leehi suggest. I try to hold my laugh. Its sounds funny to me.   "We'll see if she can make me suffocated when my butterflies inside my stomach flying high to my chest. But I think hot stuff is perfect as my dessert since she's y,alluring and hot. Felix in a different class. He's cool, handsome and romantic. I cant compare them."   My eyes still stick on my parfait who standing in front of me.   "And as the words goes around that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Well, now I will say y is in the eyes of the beholder." I whisper slowly while 3 of them trying to hold their laugh.   "Sandara Park!!!"   I'm totally shocked! How many times that Sergeant Kwan yelling my name??   "Yes, sir!" I walk towards her and salute. I try to hold my frowning. Since when did Baek Young standing on the table?   "Do it now!!"   Do what??? I felt my red bloods running to my cheeks when I saw all eyes on me. Sergeant Kwan approaching and whisper to me. "Are u dreaming? Coax Baek Young because he wants to suicide."   I"m still confuse! So that, I pretend that I'm not well. My hand cluntching my stomach.   "Okay guys. Seems like Dara is not well, Lets switch to another person." Then I back to my line with a smile foaming on my lips. Sergeant Kwan focus on other trainees. A lot of them giving up to coaxing Baek Young since he's really determined to jump. I laugh when I saw Leehi kneeling begging to Baek Young not to jump. Suddenly.....   "Sergeant!!!" Her y voice making all of them turn their head to her.   "Lets try another one. Seems like she is fine now..."   What a nasty y cop!   "Dara! Move forward!"   I walk towards Baek Young while storming my feet on the ground hard. Baek Young smirk to me then he turn serious. His eyes looking towards underneath table pretend that he's standing on the highest building. Ready to jump. I do the same too,pretend. Then I switch my gaze to him. Looking at him in the eye.   "Hi handsome!"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter