Chapter 32

I Love You, Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

:::::: This chapter may be a bit confusing (?)... or not.. but no matter what it is...i will explain it chapter by chpater and I'm proud to say this story gonna be a very long story but hopefully not till 100 chapters..lol..bcuz I dont want u guys to get bored.. Actually I wrote this chapter week ago but still hesitate to post it here cuz im afraid that if you guys hunt me and kill me..haha! Happy reading guys!::::::   *******************************************************************************************************************   When I'm awake the space on my right side is empty. Chaerin is no longer by my side. I rubbed my eyes and saw her glimpse behind those white curtain at the veranda. I'm getting up from the bed and approaching her but then decide to stop and hiding behind the wall. I heard her talking to someone over the phone and her voice sounds weak but serious.       "Okay Sir. I promise. Yeah. I know. No. I need nothing, I just need time. Sure. See you soon." Click.   I frowned,who did she talking too? What are they talked about? Don't tell me it's Dad. I got startled when my face hitting her chest. I look up at her, she didn't smile. Her face back to that serious face. There's something in her eyes. Sadness. Why did she sad?   "Good Morning." I said,whispering since our distance is just a inch away. She grab my shoulders and put me aside. She didn't answer me. I'm start getting confused here.   "Chae...." She grab the towel before glancing at me for a second. "Ms Park..." My eyes widen. She call me what? Miss Park?! Damn it! Now I can sense something is wrong,through her cold voice and stare, I know it.   "I'll be going out so Matt will accompany you here." Her tone is so damn serious! She walk to the bathroom and shut the door. I didn't get a chance to ask her since I'm still confused about her sudden changed. I sigh and sit on the bed. My mind keep asking myself what the hell is going on?! Who did she talking with?! Sir? Who is that Sir? I held onto the bedsheets hard. This curiousity is killing me!   I heard a sounds of water pouring down from the tap so I walk to the desk and grab Chaerin's phone. I'm smiling when I saw her home screen wallpaper. It's a bit blur but I still can see my big smile on the photo. When did she take this photo? I guess she's secretly taking my photo. I slide the screen and went straight to her log call history but nothing. I see nothing. She deleted all the call history. I checked on her inbox messages including mail but still the same. The inbox is all empty! She deleted them all! What the heck?!   I jump when a hand snap the phone roughly from me. I turn my head and saw Chaerin is already in her jeans and T-shirt. "You know,it's wrong to checking someone phone secretly." She said still with the same cold voice. I caught her wrist. She questioning me with her frown.   "What is wrong with you?"   "Nothing is wrong with me." She replied.   "Yes it was! You turn cold! Who did you talked with on the phone just now?"   "It's my business. I'll be out and since Matt is here with you, you have to and SHOULD listen to him no matter what!" She answer and jerk my hand. She grab her leather jacket and walking out from the room. I lost my patience so I follow her behind.   "What the hell is happening with you Chaerin?!" I almost yell. She ignoring me. She keep walking so do I. We climb down the stairs " Chaerin! It so damn hard to read you! You turn on and off, is this what you called love? If you love me then damn it to me what the is going on in your head right now!" I finally yelled. I really lost my patience!   Chaerin stop on the half way of stairs but she didn't turn to facing me. I'm sure she's hiding her eyes to meet mine. "Then if your love is true, if you really love me starting today you have to listen and obey Matt when I'm not here. Just listen to him cuz it's for your own sake!" She said and walking fast. I'm trying to catching up with her. What was that means? She sounds like she's going to leave me.   I grab her left arm and spin her,forcing her to facing me. ! Her face is pale. Is she mad or what? What was that on her face? Why is it hard to read her right now? But her eyes..showing me a slightly sadness in there. A really deep sadness that no one could ever understand even me.   "Are you planning to leave me?!"   "No! I'm not leaving you." Her voice sounds weak and almost cracked. She look away. I try to touch her cheek but she moved away and walked to the main door. Matt who waiting at the front yard smiling toward us but his smile disappear right away when he saw Chaerin's serious face.   "Chaerin!" I shout her name but she keeps ignoring me. She talking to Matt in French so that I won't understand them. Matt looks shocked and he glance at me for a second,Chaerin said something to him,scoloding him, I don't know but Matt face looks serious suddenly. I guess he's mad too. Matt replied her something and Chaerin yelling at her but this time Matt fight her back. For the first time I saw Matt disobeyed her. They have an arguement and yelling to each others for a while before Matt nodded,maybe giving up. Chaerin looking toward my direction then she tap Matt shoulder and said something softly, Matt nodded again while ducking his head. Then she walks away and my heart torn apart too. A thought of her going to leaving me hurting all of me.I run and trying to catching her but Matt stopping me by hugging me. I'm struggling inside his strong embrance.    "Matt! Where is she going? What did she said to you?!" I'm screaming loudly hoping that she would hear my scream and she will turning back.   "Ms Park. Please calm down. Chaerin is going somewhere for some business." Matt said while holding on me hard since I'm struggling trying to release myself like a madman. I don't know why but I can feel that Matt is not telling me the truth.   "She leaving me right? Leaving us! Don't lie to me Matt! I'm old enough to being lied to!" I shouted. Matt drag me inside the house but I try so hard to releasing myself from his strong grip. He suddenly pinned me to the wall and staring at me with his fierce eyes and face that freaking me out for a few seconds.   "She is not leaving us!!" Matt said,saying the same thing as Chaerin with his firm voice. His face is red and I am sure he is mad too. I got speechless suddenly because I never seen this side of Matt. Matt used to be a gentleman, calm and always smiling but this Matt right now is different. His eyes and face was fill by the worriness that caused him to losing his temper too. He's breathing hard,then she letting go of me and walking fast inside the house leaving me dumbfounded. I sat on the ground but I'm not crying. I guess I'm too confused that I can't cry. My eyes glued on the front gate hoping to see Chaerin's glimpse but no. She's disappear to nowhere.

Now, I'm sure Chaerin is leaving me and Matt here! It's been 3 days, she hasn't home yet. I don't know what to think and what to feel anymore. I'm worry, I'm sad, I'm curious and I'm hurt and I miss her! All in one! I really need to know what's really happening. I'm begging Matt to tell me but he just locking his lips. Since the day Chaerin went away I didn't give Matt a hard time cuz I'm locking myself inside Chaerin room. Thinking and thinking until my head get hurts. I cried until I can't breath. I'm trying non stop to call her but in the end it's only a machine operator answering my call asking me to leave the voice message. Where are you Chaerin?

Lastly, I press Dad numbers. My heart tell me that Chaerin's disappearing got things to do with Dad. I can't stand and I can't hold back this curiousity any longer. After 2 rings Dad answer my call but his voice sounds weak and sad, no more cheerful or firm voice making me even more sure that everything is related to Dad!   "Dad..." My voice shaking.   "Yes sweetie..." His soft voice on the line making me burst into tears finally. "Hey,what's wrong?" He asked with his worry tones.   "Tell me the truth Dad. What is going on right now!" I yelled. I heard Dad sighing. "What do you mean Dara?" I know he is pretending. I can tell it through his voice.   "Stop pretending Dad! Tell me where the hell is Chaerin going and what the is going on between you guys!" I yell and curse. I know it's really rude to swearing to my Dad but I just can't help it! What I want to know is where is my Chaerin!   "Dara listen..." His voice still soft.   "Just tell me!!!" I shouted causing Matt banging the door so hard,maybe he thought that something happened to me. He bang the door repeatedly while screaming asking me to open the door. I ignore him.   "Dara,are you ready to come home?" Instead of answering me, Dad questioning me back with the most question that I hate!   "I'm asking you about Chaerin but you ask me if I'm ready to go home? My answer is NO, Dad! I won't go anywhere without Chaerin!" I yelled even more louder.   "It is not a matter anymore. I'm so sorry Sweetheart, it's time for you to go home. I'll meet you at Pyongyang day after tomorrow. Pack all your things and leave that place." Dad hung up. I cry and
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter