Chapter 16

I Love You, Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chaerin brought me to one of the big room with a queen be size. It's look  comfortable and fully furnished. Everything is complete and looks modern althought the outside view is looks ancient but people often said that don't judge a book by it's cover. Chaerin floop herself on the bed while stretching and yawning. She rolling her body on the bed.   "Hey..." I was about to say something when someone entering the room without knocking. That young appear behind the door and jumping to the bed above Chaerin making Chaerin shocked. Eun Joo pinned Chaerin arm on the bed.   "I miss u..." Eun Joo said and Chaerin look away. "Get urself down on me..." Chaerin replied coldly but Eun Joo just that stubborn. She sit on Chaerin stomach. Plain a kisses on Chaerin cheek,earlobe,jaw line and neck. Chaerin seems liking it. Her eyes showing that. I went insane knowing that Chaerin didn't trying really hard to refuse Eun Joo.   "Guys,please dont make that bull in front of me,in my room. If u guys can't resist it just get another room but not here!" I blurt out my madness and giving Chaerin a death glance. Eun Joo look at me with her annoying eyes.   "Ur room? Let me correct u, this is my fiancee room. So, u're the one who should get away from here." This young really doesn't know how to respect the eldest.   "Eun Joo!" Chaerin warn her. Then she remove herself away from Eun Joo making the young girl fall from bed. Chaerin getting up and walking to the closet and take out her clothes, then she walk to the door. Before she walk away,she look at me.   "U stay here. Sleep here. I sleep at the guest room."   I can't say a thing when Eun Joo who the one to answer. "This is ur room Chaerin,why did u need to let her sleep here? She is the stranger" Obviously she is unhappy with Chaerin decision.   "Watch ur words Eun Joo! She's not a stranger. She's our guest. Do I need to remind u how to treat our guest Princess Lee Joo?" Chaerin is really serious when she blurt those words.   "And u scolding ur fiancee in front of that ? That was so great from u Chaerin!" Eun Joo is really mad I guess and maybe embrassed when Chaerin scold her in front of me,her rival.. Should I said that I'm her rival in order to get Chaerin? Pff..sounds ridiculous. why do I need to get her?   "She's not ! Put that in ur mind!" Chaerin state firmly and walked away. I gave Eun Joo a winning and mocking smile when she look at me.   "Well young lady,ur fiancee is obviously siding me because I'm a gorgeous and y in the world. No one will never can escape from me and ur hot fiancee is one of those." I said arrogantly while sitting on the bed and crossed my legs. Eun Joo look at me with her unsatisfied face as she's telling me that 'we're not done yet' and leave. Oh hell young ! U will never wins over me. I guarantee that.   I lay on the bed comfortablely and smelling the pillow and blanket. It smell like her.. I mean Chaerin. I take one of the pillow and cover my face with it,sniffing like a dog until I heard Chaerin voice on the next door arguing with her fiancee.   "I repeated, she's not and do respect her! Should I remind u how y u are compare to her?!" Chaerin is really mad and its not joke. Her voice tell me enough even I didnt see her red face.   "I'm ur fiancee Chaerin. Why did u siding her instead of me?! U replace me with her when Xin Zhao asking for her! What kind of fiancee u are?!" Then I heard a busted. Glasses.   "Aha! So now u admit that I'm ur fiancee?! Do u ever think about me,ur fiancee when u ing with that guy?! I don't know how many guys have u but I thats not my business. So now get out from my room! U make me disgusted!" I heard the door was slammed really hard.   Chaerin must be tension right now..ahh... she's right,that's not my business too. I got up from the bed,locking the door and undress myself since the wheater was hot. I lay back on the bed and buried my face on the pillow and fall asleep while smelling her odor on the pillow. Two simple word, so addicting.

Feeling something soft and warm wrapping my waist, I open my eyes slowly and see the room is all dark. I touch a hand on my waist and a familiar odor is on my senses. I turn my body and facing her. Chaerin is sleeping peacefully I brush her bang and something knocking my my brain.

  "Yah Chaerin!" I shake her shoulder but she just groaning. I shake her shoulder again and calling her name. She groaning again and moving. She pull me close to her and wrap her legs on my thight and her hand hugging my stomach. Holy crap Chaerin! I'm ! I try to push her body only then I realized that she is topless too. Just with a tank top bra. Okay. This gonna be worse!   "Chaerin wake up! We're gonna in trouble if someone see us right now!"   Instead of getting up she snuggled into my arms and laying her head right on my chest. It's more like her head pressing my . And there u go Dara! My heart start beating crazily.   "5 seconds..." She mummbled and hugging me   "Chae..rin...." My everything is weaken when I felt her hot breath on my . This is really dangerous! My mind start being naughty begging me to 'attack' her. No Dara! U can't do that! My heart battling with my mind. Just 'attack' her! Another demon on my head. Arggh! My hand moving automatically and caressing her back on it's way to unlock her bra. There's a wound surround her back. I can feel her hand moving too on my ribcage,almost reaching my .   "Chae..." I just can't! This already! Somebody help me! Oh Chaerin just me now! Then,her bra is already unclasped. But I still didn't take it all off.   "I'm still sleepy.." She mumbled again and I can't hear her next words as my hand busy car
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter