confused???

Be Mine (Editing)

MYUNGSOO’S POINT OF VIEW

It’s been two days since the day I saw her. Yet, her beautiful face is still printed In my mind.I can still feel her brown eyes staring at me. It really is shocking that I can still remember her. Ussually I my memory isn't that much dependable.

“Oppa. Your mind is soaring again…”

Our maknae sungjong sat beside me and smirked. He is the most hardheaded member of infinite but also the most caring. We just had our comeback that’s why we’ve been busy this past few days. We have to face the consequence of having a comeback which is less than four hours of sleep, strict diet and non-stop vocal and dancing practice.

“Are you thinking about her oppa?”

“No I’m not.”

“Don’t lie Oppa. Actually, I think you like her.”

My eyes widened when his words struck me. But, it’s impossible I don’t even know her name. How can I like someone who i don’t even know?

“That’s impossible sungjong. It’s just that I’m curious about her.”

“You know what Oppa, It sound like your convincing yourself and not me.”

“Oh. Our maknae is all grown up. You're starting to talk like you are the one in love. Do you have a girlfriend?”

I ruffled his hair then pinched his cheeks.

“Ani! Babo (stupid) ! Babo(stupid) ! Babo (stupid) !”

He shouted and run behind dongwoo hyung like a kid because he knew that i would hit him for disrepecting me but I just laughed at the way he acted.

“Myungsoo, are you teasing our maknae again?”

“I didn’t. “

“He did! His lying hyung!”

“Yah! I didn’t do anything to you.”

I acted like I was really innocent and hyung believed me so sungjong pouted and whispered something to hyung.

“Myungsoo, is it true?”

“What?”

“You made a girl cry?”

“SUNGJONG YOU BABO!”

Sungjong run around the practice room and hid behind our hyungs while I run and try to catch him until sunggyu hyung scolded us and told us to practice our parts.

 

JIYEON POINT OF VIEW

It’s been two day but I still can remember his last words so clearly. Those words hurt me over and over again. I can’t even bare to stand up and eat my meals. My boss started calling me Last night and I said that I would quit my job. Actually, I can live a life of luxury even without doing a job because my parents left a great amount of monny in my account but I didn't want to spend it so I started working.But now that all my future plans with yesung is ruined. I don't care at all. My mind went back to the time he left again but my memories was interrupted when my phone rang. It was IU my best friend. I’m sure she heard the news.

‘hello, Unni! How are you? Are you ok? I’m on my way there?’

‘I’m ok IU. You don’t have to worry about me.’

‘I’m still coming there. Wait for me.’

After she hung up, I stood up and turn on the radio then I frost.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ_SA4zLsZE

It’s our favorite song. Yesung used to sing that to me. I can’t stop my tears from falling. All those memories we shared came flashing back to my mind. I closed my eyes and forced myself to forget it but it won’t work. I want to turn the radio off but it felt like I can’t force myself to do it. Why? Why can’t I move on? Why am I hurting so much? I want to stop this pain. I want to let go. I have to let go!

“Unni?"

I heard IU's voice filled with concern and anger.

"Why are you crying?I'm sorry to say this unnie but if he left you with that simple reason. It just proves that he's not worth it.”

“IU! I still love him. Why? Why can't i do something?”

“Please Unni. Help yourself. You're the only one who can help yourself but remember you can cry on my shoulders.”

I didn’t know how long I cried but when I woke up my head hurt so with my eyes. IU was sleeping beside me cuddling me like a baby. I stood up carefully not wanting IU to wake up. I looked at myself in the mirror and hell, I look horrible. I laugh at how pathetic I was last night. But I guess, it was worth it cause the pain lessen for her to be able to function again.

thanks for reading!!!

sorry if its boring.. :))

:))