3 MAGIC WORDS

Be Mine (Editing)

Jiyeon was busy fixing the bed when the bathroom door opened behind her back. She turned around to see Myungsoo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFSzMegd7hs

Upon laying her eyes on him gape open on the guy standing in the doorway. The towel is wrap around his waist to cover his lower body while water fell from his wet hair to his neck. Jiyeon swallowed slowly before realizing that she stared too much. She turned back with a screech.

“Myungsoo-ah~, never go out of the bathroom like that!”

Jiyeon scolded him while covering her eyes even though she can’t see him. Myungsoo chuckled behind her. He went closer to Jiyeon and wraps his arms around her waist. Jiyeon tried to break through from his embrace but Myungsoo pouted.

“Yah, you promised me that I can hug you, remember?”

“But not this time, not when you’re just wearing a towel.”

“What’s the difference?”

“Too many to mention”

“Wait; don’t tell me you’re falling for me all over again?”

“Don’t get ahead of yourself”

“You think I’m hot?”

“Yes”

Jiyeon blurted out without thinking. She covered her face with her hands while Myungsoo chuckled behind her. She felt his chest against her back and her breathing became heavy.

“I think you’re also Hot and y, Yeobo. I just want to hold you in my arms for the whole day.”

Jiyeon face turned dark red with embarrassment.

“Stop it, Kim Myungsoo!”

“What’s wrong? I’m a guy Yeobo, its normal for me to be like this.”

“Not in front of a girl!”

“Except if that girl is the mother of my daughter and the girl that I’m going to marry.”

Jiyeon froze upon hearing what Myungsoo said. Marry? He’s going to marry me?? I might have heard it wrong.

“What did you say?”

“It’s for me to know and for you to find out.”

“Yah, that’s unfa-!”

“Shhhh, let’s stay like this for awhile.”

He said as he placed a finger in front of her lips. He placed his head on her shoulder and closed his eye. His arms are still wrap around her waist. Jiyeon can feel his heart beat and his breath against her neck. Her breathing grows heavy as minutes pass until Jiyeon can’t take it anymore. She turned to face Myungsoo and placed a kiss on his lips. Myungsoo stood there frozen in his position.

“I’m going to take a bath, change before our daughter comes in.”

Jiyeon pass Myungsoo but before she can go inside the bathroom, Myungsoo pulled her and kissed her tenderly. They kissed until they can’t breathe. Myungsoo placed his forehead on hers and whispered the words that Jiyeon was dying to hear.

“I Love You Jiyeon”

Jiyeon hugged him tight while smiling like an idiot. He let go of her.

“I want to stay like this till the end of the day but we still have to visit Hyemin-sshi~.”

“Of course, I didn’t forget about it.”

“Are you sure you didn’t forget it?”

Myungsoo asked as he stepped closer to her and Jiyeon stepped back. She swallowed hard again and stared at Myungsoo. Myungsoo moved his face nearer to her while Jiyeon closed her eyes. Myungsoo chuckled at Jiyeon’s expression. She opened her eyes and saw Myungsoo laughing hard. She thought he was going to kiss her again. Her faced turned bright red.

“I hate you Kim Myungsoo!!! I mean it!!!”

“I love you too Park Jiyeon!”

Jiyeon went inside the bathroom and banged the door. Upon closing the door, she breath out the air that she have been holding. Her heart was beating too fast. It took time for her to calm her raging heart. After calming herself, she took a bath and relaxed her body in the tab.

They arrived in front of the orphanage. As soon as Jiyeon opened the door of the car, Yu-bin jumped out of the car and run into the gate.

“She’s really excited to see Hyemin-sshi”

“Of course, she hasn’t seen her for a long time.”

“Let’s go”

Myungsoo placed her hand on Jiyeon’s back and guided her to the orphanage. They rang the doorbell and the door opened revealing the mid-aged woman.

“Hello Yu-bin.”

Hyemin-sshi bent down to hug the small girl. Then, she averted her gaze to the couple.

“You look well, Myungsoo and Jiyeon. It’s nice to see you again.”

“It’s nice to see you too Hyemin-sshi.”

Jiyeon hugged her and so with Myungsoo.

“Let’s go in and have a talk.”

They entered the orphanage and were welcomed by the children. They introduced their selves before leaving Yu-bin with the kids. Hyemin-sshi led them to a room with an office table in the middle while bookshelves and couch on the sides. They sat on the couch. Hyemin-sshi prepared a cup of coffee for the three of them.

“I thought that when you come back here, you two are already married.”

“In the future hyemin-sshi”

“What are you waiting for? You look good together and you seem to love one another.”

“Something happened the past days and Jiyeon and I want to cherish the moments we have as boyfriend and girlfriend.”

“I understand. I hope that one day you’ll get married and have a happy family.”

“Thank you Hyemin-sshi”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for supporting my stories!!

Saranghae to all my readers!!! <3

XD