Welcome Kiss! (Wifey)

Be Mine (Editing)

 

I smiled at sungjong before entering our dorm where all the other members were aching to know what it is all about.

“What was that about? Are you hiding something from us?”

Our leader sunggyu asked with a superior tone. I didn’t answer him and went inside the room to change my clothes. After I changed, I went out of the room and saw the other members tickling sungjong ah to tell them the secret.

“Yah! Hyungs, let go of sungjong ah!”

I shouted as I pulled Sungyeol and hoya away from sungjong.

“Myungsoo, where the hell are you going?”

“Mall”

I said as I pulled sungjong to the door. As we enter my car, I brought out my phone to email jiyeon.

Wifey, ill fetch you and yu-bin in 30 minutes. We’re going somewhere.

Don’t call me wifey. Where are we going?

Just change and don’t ask any question. I’ll explain later.

We arrive at jiyeon’s apartment exactly 30 minutes. I knock on the door three times then the door opened reviling jiyeon on her navy blue mini skirt, pink top and a high boots. Her lips were as pink as cherries and I notice the color of her eyes were as blue as the sky because of the contact lenses that she was wearing. It took all my courage not to kiss her on her lips. Oh no, she’s not going to the dorm like that. Hell no.

“Change I’ll wait for you here. I don’t want a freezing, dead body in my car later. It’s freaking cold out there. By the way, where’s yu-bin?”

I made my voice as cold as I can manage. I walk pass through her before she can argue. I could smell her sweet fragrant that filled the apartment as I walk in to yu-bin’s room. As soon as yu-bin saw me, she ran towards me and gave me a tight hug. I kissed her forehead and she giggled. We stayed there hugging each other for two minutes when she spoke.

“I missed you Appa.”

“I miss you to yu-bin.”

“Umma also miss you. She always looked at her phone waiting for your call and if someone knocks at the door she would run to open it thinking that it was you. She didn’t told me but I can feel it Appa.”

“You little girl. How did you know all that, you’re still turning 4 years old but you’re a smart little kid. ”

“She loves you so much Appa and I love you too.”

“I Love you too baby.”

“How about Umma?”

She asked still hugging me tight. I smelled jiyeon’s fragrant on my back and I can’t help but smile.

“I love her too baby, So much.”

Jiyeon’s POV

I entered my room with a frown plastered in my face. That , I thought he would like it and yet he made me change. I even prepared this for him. I removed my clothes and quickly change into a pair of skinny jeans, and a red sleeveless. After I change, I went to yu-bin’s room where Myungsoo and yu-bin waited. I smiled when I saw yu-bin hugging Myungsoo so tight but my smile widen when Myungsoo said that….

“I love her too baby, So much.”

I knew that he was referring to me. I cough to catch their attention.

“I’m ready.”

I said and went to get yu-bin’s bag pack from her bed.

“Umma, are you not going to give Appa a welcome kiss?”

I froze on her sentence while Myungsoo went near me and put her hands on both side of my face then kissed my forehead, nose and then hugged me.

“I’m back wifey.”

He whispered on my ears and it send shiver down my spine.

“Let’s go.”

He let go of me but held my hand. He also held Yu-bin’s hand on the other side. He held my hand until we were out of the building. He was right, it was cold out here. I shivered and he smirked.

“I told you so.”

He opened the backseat door for me and yu-bin.

“We meet again Jiyeon Noona. Hello yu-bin”

Sungjong was seating on the front seat smiling at me and yu-bin.

“Sorry to keep you waiting sungjong. I didn’t know you were here.”

“No problem Noona. I didn’t want to go out anyway.”

Our trip wasn’t boring at all. Sungjong shared some corny jokes that made yu-bin and I giggled. But as I laugh, I notice Myungsoo looking at me through the mirror while smiling. We stop in front of an apartment.

“Where are we?”

“Welcome to our home”

Sungjong said and my mouth fell open.

NARRATOR’S POV

Myungsoo and sungjong entered the room while yu-bin was hiding on his back and jiyeon stayed beside her.

“Yah, Myungsoo ah! Where have you been?”

“Don’t make your voice too loud. The kid will be scared.”

Sungjong said to his hyung.

“Kid?”

As Sunggyu said the word, yu-bin took a peek from Myungsoo back. Sunggyu saw yu-bin and so with the other members. They all went nearer to yu-bin and she started to cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wifey! Wifey! wifey!

Cool myungsoo ah!!

Thanks for reading!

Please continue reading Be mine.

Saranghae. <3