Doubt (edited)

Be Mine (Editing)

A week has passed since Myungsoo’s proposal and the day after that, he gathered his stuff in the Infinite’s apartment and placed it in Jiyeon’s. Yet, because of his schedules and practices, he always go home around 2 to 3 am in the morning and goes back at 11 am so he doesn’t have a lot of time to spend with Jiyeon and Yu-bin. At first Jiyeon was worried sick about him having not enough sleep and rest but as days passed she realized that Myungsoo was happy with his work and that he was doing it for their future. Their marriage was kept between them and their friends because it will cause a chaos in the entertainment world if Myungsoo’s fans will know about their marriage and according to Myungsoo, he doesn’t want Jiyeon to be hurt. Even though Myungsoo believes that his fans will accept his decision, there are still those who won’t. One time when Myungsoo arrive late in their apartment, he went to Yu-bin’s room before going to their room. He quickly took a bath to and change it a louse sweat pants and a white shirt. After changing he went to the bed and lay beside Jiyeon’s sleeping figure. He kissed her in the forehead and hugged her.

“Good night my sweet queen”

He turned to turn off the lamp beside their bed when something fell from the other side. He stood up and saw two train tickets going to Busan that was dated on the day he proposed. Myungsoo’s head was spinning with thoughts like, She was planning to leave me, what if I was too late, Was she planning to stay there that time? He placed the train tickets back and the table and just sat there while thinking about all those things. He was in deep thought that he didn’t notice that Jiyeon woke up. She placed her arms around his waist and kissed him in the neck and without thinking, Myungsoo jumped away from her. She looked at her with shock expression.

“Is there a problem yeobo?”

Jiyeon can’t read his expression because his face was hidden in shadow. Minutes has passed before Myungsoo spoke with a cold tone.

“You were planning to leave me?”

Jiyeon looked at him with a questioning glare.

“What are you talking about Myungsoo?”

Myungsoo just pointed at the train tickets on the bedside table. She caste her glance that way and saw the tickets. She blew out a sigh in bewilderment.

“Are you serious? You really thought I would leave you? Isn’t it enough that I was willing to marry you because I love you and I can’t live without you?”

Her voice grew louder and was filled with anger, betrayal and most of all sadness.

“What do you expect me to think?! I was gone for how many weeks that time and all I was able to think about was that you hated me so much for leaving you.”

A single tear escape from her eyes and she wipe it away in an instant.

“Yes Myungsoo, I was mad at you for leaving me and Yu-bin behind. I thought you won’t come back. But I can’t leave you forever. I just realized while you were away that I have to fix myself before coming back to you. I don’t want to lose you permanently. I can’t handle that Myungsoo.”

Realization hit Myungsoo with full force. She wasn’t planning to leave me. He looked Jiyeon who was sitting on the bed with eyes filled with betrayal. He walked closer to her and gently wiped her tears away.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry for accusing you without asking. I’m sorry for doubting you. I love you Jiyeon. I swear I’ll never doubt you again. I promise.”

 Jiyeon just hugged Myungsoo tighter and cried with relief. She knew that her past might do this to her relationship that’s why she was planning on fixing it before but she didn’t have the time to. But this time, she’s going to tell everything to Myungsoo what she didn’t want anyone else to know. She let go of Myungsoo and sat beside him.

“I have to tell you something, about my parents.”

She told him everything that happened in the past, all her insecurities and nightmares. While she was telling him everything, Myungsoo just held her hand in his for comfort. After that, they sat in comfortable silence before Myungsoo finally spoke.

“I’ll be with you.”

“What?”

“Busan, will go there tomorrow. I have no practice and schedule so it will be the best time. We could go to your house and stay there while we sort things out. Then, we could visit your family’s grave.”

“You don’t have to do this Myungsoo.”

“No baby, I have too. You’re going to be my wife and all the hardship that we’ll face, we’ll face it together. Neither of us will be alone. And I want to meet them and inform them that I will take care of their child.”

He said and kissed her in the forehead. Jiyeon can’t stop her tears falling. She can feel his love for her and that love can never be crashed by anything in this world. It was unbeatable.

“You are special Jiyeon, always remember that, ok?”

“I love you Myungsoo. I’ll love you forever.”

“I’ll love you too forever baby.”

The next morning, Myungsoo went out to get their train tickets going to Busan and informed s that he would be gone for how many days. Sunggyu said that he would take care of their manager and just finish his business there without worrying of their manager’s wrath. They went to the train station around 8:30 in the morning and arrived around 11:30 am. They rented a car and drive around Busan.

“Myungsoo, can we just stay in a hotel?”

Myungsoo looked at her with a concern look then at Yu-bin who was playing with her tablet at the backseat.

“No baby, we’re staying at your old house. Period. You have to do this, for me and Yu-bin.”

Jiyeon looked at Myungsoo with puppy eyes.

“Yah, appa! Don’t be carried away by eomma’s puppy eyes again.”

I laugh at Yu-bin and smiled at Jiyeon.

“Yu-bin ah~ are you appa’s side or at myside?”

Jiyeon asked Yu-bin and Yu-bin giggled at the backseat. Myungsoo notice that Jiyeon started to relax.

“It’s final Jiyeon, we’re staying at your place.”

Jiyeon nodded and they drove towards the place where Jiyeon left half of her soul.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah! another chapter! 

Hope you like it dear readers.

saranghae and gumawo for waiting patiently