we meet again.

Be Mine (Editing)

NARRATOR’S POINT OF VIEW

IU went home to wash up and change. So, jiyeon was left alone at her apartment. She busied herself by watching since she has nothing left to do cause she quit her job. She love being a photographer but she can't do it anymore because it was the reason why she met Yesung in the first place. Maybe someday she can go back to being a photographer, maybe If she was able to move on. She snapped out of her thoughts when her phone rang. She looked at the caller’s name and it was her Eunjung unni.

“Unni! :)”

“Yah, jiyeon! Have you forgotten what date is it?”

“December 12 unni. Why?”

“Exactly! It’s my birthday jiyeon. How dare you forget about it?”

“Oetteokhae (what to do)? Oetteokhae (what to do)? I’m sorry unnie!” 

“Yah! If you won’t come over tonight I won’t forgive you!”

“Unnie, I'm sorry but I'm not yet rea-"

“I know what happened Jiyeon and I think it would be better if you come. You need a break from all this s and I'll get sad if you won't come."

"Fine unnie. I'll go."

"Yes! That's my girl."

As soon as her unnie hang up, she went straight to her closet and looked for suitable dress to wear for tonight. Jiyeon placed all her dress on her bed then tried it one by one but she didn’t like any of it. So, she just picked the first dress that she touched which is a knee lenght sky blue dress that hugs her curves very well.

MYUNGSOO’S POINT OF VIEW

“At last. We can have our rest now. I feel so sticky.”

Sungyeol hyung said as he entered the company’s car. We were about to go to our dorm when Sunggyu Hyung receive a call from Eunjung Noona.

“Kids, Eunjung want us to go to Seoul night life. She’s having her birthday today.”

“Hyung, can I not come? I feel so tired.”

“Don’t be so kill joy Myungsoo. It’s just for awhile.”

It took an hour before we arrive at the bar so I had the time to sleep. Sungjong woke me up when we arrived. Eunjung noona and the other members of t-ara were waiting for us outside.

“Happy birthday Noona”

Sungjong and I said simultaneously.

“Thank you. Let’s go in so that we can start the party.”

Eunjung Noona didn’t invite a lot of guess. It was just us, shinee, Girls generation and the other members of t-ara. We’ve been sitting there for 30 minutes when someone was walking towards our place. Eunjung Noona stood up excitedly.

“Jiyeon!”

“Unnie, happy birthday”

“Thank you so much jiyeon. I thought you won't be coming.”

“I didn't want my unnie to be sad on her birthday.”

At first I didn’t see the face of the person she was talking to but, when they moved closer. My mouth fell open.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVrmxqRXZzU

It was her, my mysterious girl. She’s really stunning. Her dress suits her really well. Her brown eyes met mine and she smiled. As she comes nearer, my heart pumps louder and louder. Her scent reached me and hell, she smells so good. My eyes didn’t leave her until she sat beside me and Sungjong stepped on my foot.

“ouch”

I look at Sungjong with an annoyed expression.

“Oppa, close your mouth.”

He said then laughs.

“Annyeonghasayo Noona, Chonun Sungjong imnida.”

(hello Noona, my name is Sungjong)

“hello. I’m jiyeon.”

She shook Sungjong’s hand then looked at me.

“hi. I’m jiyeon.”         

 “I’m Myungsoo but you can call me L.”

I shook her hand and felt something unexplainable.

“you look familiar.”

She said to me and I smiled.

“I’m the guy who hand you a handkerchief when you were crying in the park.”

I said and watched her expression. She bit her lower lip and bowed her head in shame. Unintentionally my lips covered into a grin. 

“Ahmm. I’m sorry for being rude that time. I-I-I was not -"

“don’t worry. I understand.”

I smiled and took a sip from the glass that I was holding more tightly than needed.

 

JIYEON’S POINT OF VIEW

“Hi. I’m jiyeon”

I extended my hand towards him. He looks so familiar to me but I can’t remember where I’ve seen him.

“I’m Myungsoo but you can call me L.”

He shook my hand and I flinched. I felt like an electricity passed through his hands going to mine.

“you look familiar.”

“I’m the guy who hand you a handkerchief when you were crying in the park.”

I froze then bit my lower lip. I bowed my head and I felt him looked at me. I feel so ashamed.

“Ahmm.. I’m sorry for being rude that time, I-I-I was not -. “

“don’t worry. I understand.”

He smiled then took a sip from the glass he was holding.  I watch him closely. His eyes, his nose, and his lips.He was handsome and his features was unique. I didn’t realize that he was staring at me.

“I’m sorry.”

“It’s ok. It’s not that I’m being boastful but I’m used to it.”

“I understand. You really are handsome.”

“Thank you. And your dress suits you well.”

He said while handing me a glass of Champagne. Time pass and I started to know the infinite more and more, especially Myungsoo. I enjoyed talking to him. He reminds me of Yesung but I didn’t allow this thought to change my impression towards him.

 

It’s quite long. Hope you like it..

Thanks for reading.. :)