Good Bye

Be Mine (Editing)

 

“Yesung”

Yesung, Yesung, Yesung, Yesung. I chant the name in my head forcing to remember who this guy is. Why does he have a great effect on jiyeon? Then, the memory flashed back to me. It was the name that jiyeon utter while sleeping. I held jiyeon’s hand tighter, not wanting her to let go but she did. As my hand fell on my side, she run to yesung’s arms. I didn’t want to look but I couldn’t control my eyes.

“Who is he jiyeon?”

Yesung asked jiyeon. I wanted to turn around and go. I didn’t want to hear her answer.

“He’s…. just my friend.”

The words punch me in my guts and I stumbled back. I turn around and went to her room. I quickly change and pack my clothes. When I went out of the room, they were sitting on the couch; Yesung was holding jiyeon’s hand. I turn towards the kitchen looking for yu-bin then I found her standing in a stool reaching for the pancakes then the stool lost it’s balance. I run and catch yu-bin before she fell on the ground.

“Damn it!”

“Appa, sorry. I was just hungry but Umma didn’t give me my food.”

“Don’t worry yu-bin, we’re going to your Oppas, ok?”

“Then I’ll go and change first Appa.”

I didn’t want yu-bin to see her Umma holding another guy’s hand so I told her to stay and I went to her room to pack her clothes. I went back to the kitchen not glancing towards they’re direction. I pulled yu-bin’s hand and we went out of the apartment.

http://youtu.be/S6l_v2IGwg0

We were almost at the stairs when jiyeon followed us.

“Myungsoo, where are you bringing yu-bin!?”

“It’s none of your business!”

“Of course it’s my business. She is my daughter.”

“No jiyeon, she WAS your daughter.”

“What do you mean?”

“Since that guy entered the apartment, you totally forgot all about her. I thought yu-bin was on top of your priority list, but I was wrong.”

“That’s not true! You’re just jealous!”

A moment of silence fell between us. I look at her with a sad expression.

“Yes jiyeon, I am so jealous. I told I love you and I waited for your answer, but It didn’t come. Maybe it will never come. You disappointed me jiyeon.Good bye wifey.”

I turned back and carried yu-bin into my arms. She wasn’t crying. She was just looking at me. I started to go down the stairs when jiyeon shouted.tears fell from my eyes. i can't hold it back. i love her so much. i love her more than my life. I fell for her from the moment i saw herbut its time to say goodbye. I just want her to smile. i dont want to see her crying again. 

“Myungsoo, I didn’t mean it. I promise! Please don’t leave me. Please.”

"good bye jiyeon."

I didn’t turn to look at her.i wipe my tears and I just went to the car and placed yu-bin on the front seat. Then I fix her seatbelt tightly. I drove so fast that it only took us 15 minutes to reach the dorm. I entered the dorm where the other members were playing like kids.

“Princess!”

Sungyeol run towards yu-bin but yu-bin just held my hands and didn’t let go. May be she knows that I needed her to comfort me. Maybe she know how hurt am I. she pulled me to kneel in front of her and I did. Then she hugged me so tight and cried in my arms. The other members watch us as realization hit them.

“What happened Myungsoo?”

“Umma and Appa fought!”

Yu-bin answered Sunggyu’s question.

“Sungjong, Sungyeol please play with yu-bin outside.”

Sungjong and Sungyeol carried yu-bin out without hesitation.

“He’s back hyung. He’s back”

“Yesung?”

“Yes”

“What happened?”

 I told them everything that happened and their faces turned to completely blank. After I told them everything, five painful minutes of silence filled the dorm.

“You love her.”

Dongwoo said and the tears that I’ve been holding back fell from my eyes. I cried then hyungs were already beside me. They knew that I never cry for a girl except my Umma.

“It’s ok Myungsoo.”

“I love her hyung. I love her.”

I said the words full of sincerity. Why can’t she love me back?

 

Jiyeon’s POV

I watch as Myungsoo and yu-bins silhouette faded. I wanted to run to them and tell them I do love them but my feet was planted on the ground. Do I really love Myungsoo? Maybe I’ll just hurt him! This thought made me turn around and enter the apartment.

“Jiyeon, are you ok?”

“No I’m not Yesung! Why do you have to come back! why do you have to ruin everything! Why?!”

“I’m sorry jiyeon. I can’t forget you! I still love you.”

He went near me and hugged me but I pushed him.

“No Yesung! I don’t love you anymore! Please just go! Please!”

“Do you love that guy?”

His question hit me like a bullet. Do I love him? Do I? Am I worth his love?

“I don’t know.”

As the words came out of my mouth, Yesung turned to the door and went out. My feet felt weak and I fell on the ground crying and crying and crying. I’m so confused. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

writing this story while listening to the song made me cry. 

To my dear readers, please dont get mad at jiyeon.

She just didn''t want to hurt myungsoo.

 

UPDATE DEAR READERS!