my girl, my queen

Be Mine (Editing)

Two weeks has passed but Myungsoo hasn’t remembered anything about jiyeon at all. Yet, as days pass, they got closer towards each other and Myungsoo felt comfortable around her and yu-bin. When Myungsoo was discharge from the hospital, his hyungs decided that he should stay with jiyeon for awhile because he is still not allowed to work. As they arrived at her apartment he sat on the living room with yu-bin while jiyeon went to her room to unpack his bag. Minutes pass and Myungsoo lean on the doorframe and watch jiyeon’s every move.

“Umma~”

“Myungsoo would you stop calling Umma, It sounds like I’m your mother.”

“Then what do you want me to call you? Yeobo?”

“Ahmm.. Jiyeon is fine.”

“I don’t want to, it doesn’t sound cute.*pouts*”

“So you mean Umma sounds cute?”

“Yup, definitely.”

She faced him and smiled. Myungsoo went to her back and hug her.

“You’re so childish, Myungsoo- ah.”

“I love being childish around you Yeobo.”

She turned to face him and pinched the tip of his nose. Myungsoo held her hand and kiss the back of it. Jiyeon blushed and turn around before he can even see it. Then, he hugged her again and smirked.

“Are you blushing, Yeobo?”

“I’m not blushing, and stop calling me Yeobo, jiyeon is fine.”

“Yes you are Yeobo!”

“I’m not”

“Yes you are”

“I’m not”

“Umma why is your face so red?”

Yu-bin entered the room while hugging the teddy bear that her Appa gave her.

“ahmm. Are you hungry baby? Let’s go prepare some food.”

“Yes! Food, food, food!”

Yu-bin and jiyeon went out of the room but before she closed the door, she heard Myungsoo’s laugh.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

After dinner, jiyeon, yu-bin and I sat at the living room to watch movies. Jiyeon was sitting beside me while yu-bin was lying on her legs.  We watched in complete silence until yu-bin fell asleep and jiyeon carried her to her own rom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVsrP9OJ6PA

When she came back, I lay on her legs.

“Jiyeon, what if I won’t remember the memories I had with you?”

“Then we’ll create memories better than the first.”

“Why are you willing to wait for me?”

“Because I love you Myungsoo, I hope you won’t forget that.”

“How could I forget that if you say those words to me every day. Yeobo can you repeat it?”

“The what?”

“Those words”

“I’m sleepy, its late anyway. Let’s go to bed”

“I won’t stand up”

“Myungsoo ah, you’re being childish again”

“I don’t care. Please say those words, I want to hear it.”

“Then, say it first”

“Let’s sleep, I’m sleepy”

He stood up and smiled at me.

“So unfair”

“Come on, if you won’t stand up I’ll carry you.”

“Don’t want to.”

“So you want me to carry you, huh?”

I leaned down and placed my hand on her back while the other is on her legs. I carried her into the room while she was shouting at me to put her down. I placed her gently at the bed and laid beside her. She turned her back at me.

“Goodnight Myungsoo”

“Goodnight Yeobo”

I hugged her and placed my chin on top of her head. After 10 minutes she was asleep and I stared at her angelic face.

“I want to cherish all the moment I spend with you, but how could I do that if I forgot everything about you? I love you jiyeon but I’m still not sure how to express my feelings.”

I kissed the top of her head and she turned to face me. She smiled and hugged me before saying the words that gave me confidence.

“Myungsoo- ah, I love you”

At that moment, I was sure that I want to be with her forever. I want her to be my girl, my queen. I want her to be the mother of my child/children. I want to be like this until the day we grow old. I leaned closer and kissed her kissable lips slowly. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks to all my subscriber and readers who still support my story!! I'm so thankful..

Thank you!! saranghae!