Infinite's Little Princess

Be Mine (Editing)

 

“Yah, is it your first time seeing a little girl!”

Jiyeon shouted at the other members then pulled yu-bin to her arms. The other members stared at jiyeon for a long moment then at Myungsoo and lastly at the little girl who was crying in jiyeon’s arms. They stared while they’re mouth hang opened.

“Aish, hyungs close your mouths!”

Sungjong said then sat beside Hoya who leaned on the wall. The other members sat quietly while waiting for yu-bin to stop crying. She stop after three minutes of quietness.

“Now, Myungsoo, do you mind explaining about this little girl?”

“Her name is Kim Yu-bin. She’s three years old. Jiyeon and I are her parents.”

“What? Are you out of your mind! How can that happen?”

Sunggyu reacted before the others can. They just allowed him to speak for them so yu-bin won’t cry again.

“We’re not her biological parents, of course. We adopted her. I wanted to keep her so Myungsoo volunteered to raise her with me. It’s not his fault.”

As soon as jiyeon was done explaining, sunggyu looked at yu-bin who was playing with her mother’s hair. Sungyeol went near her and held her hands.

“Hello little girl, I’m your Sungyeol Oppa.Do you want to play together?”

Sungyeol said while holding yu-bins hand. Yu-bin looked at Myungsoo and he nodded. She stood up and bowed in front of the members.

“Annyeonghaseyo, cho nun Kim Yu-bin imnida.”

“Cute~”

All the members went near her and introduced their self. Myungsoo watched jiyeon as she smiled at yu-bin.

“Hi yu-bin~, I’m your dongwoo Oppa. I’ll take care of you well.”

“I’m your woohyun Oppa.”

Woohyun said then did an aegyo that made yu-bin giggled cutely. 

“I’m your hoya Oppa. Do you want me to teach you how to dance?”

Yu-bin nodded with a smile.

“Hi princess, I’m your Sunggyu Oppa. I’ll protect you if someone bullies you.”

Yu-bin’s smile widen and she ran into sungyeol’s open arm. They played with yu-bin like a little kid. Jiyeon stood up and went to the kitchen to prepare a simple meal for infinite but there was no food in the kitchen except noodles.

“Myungsoo”

Jiyeon called Myungsoo to the kitchen.

“Can you accompany me to the grocery? There are no foods in this kitchen. How am I supposed to cook without ingredients?”

“We were too busy these past weeks that we didn’t have time to eat. We only eat noodles if we’re hungry.”

“But that’s not good for the body. No matter how busy you are, you should still eat a decent meal.”

Myungsoo laugh at her then jiyeon blushed. She turned around so that Myungsoo won’t be able to see her red cheeks.

“It’s too late wifey. I already saw your blush. You act like a real wife.”

Myungsoo said then hug jiyeon from the back. Jiyeon tried to free herself from his hug.

“Yah, Myungsoo, They might see us.”

She said softly so the others can’t hear.

“Let’s stay like this for a moment. I missed you so much jiyeon.”

Myungsoo whispered on her ears and she closed her eyes to store this precious memory in her mind. She felt his breathing on the skin of her neck that made her shiver.

“Ahmm, Get a room you two!”

Hoya said while in that instant they both turn around to see all of the other members laughing at them. Jiyeon blush more while Myungsoo laugh with them.

“Yah, enough laughing already. Myungsoo ah, I’ll wait for you outside.”

Jiyeon stormed outside the dorm and waited on Myungsoo’s car. After a minute, Myungsoo followed Jiyeon on the car.

“Where will we go?”

“To the nearest grocery”

They came back carrying two plastics of grocery. Myungsoo didn’t allow jiyeon to carry any and as they enter Sungyeol stood up to help Myungsoo. They place the plastics of groceries on the kitchen while Jiyeon tied her hair in a knot. After she tied her hair, she started cooking while the others continued to play with yu-bin.  Myungsoo sat near the kitchen watching Jiyeon cook. He was watching her intently that he didn’t notice sunggyu who sat beside him.

“She’s pretty.”

“I know”

“You love her?”

“Ani”

“Don’t lie. We’re not blind you know. We can see it in your eyes when you look at her.”

Myungsoo didn’t answer him and continued watching jiyeon move gracefully.

“Did you tell her you love her?”

“Yes but she still love her ex boyfriend.”

“How did you know?”

Sunggyu asked with a frown.

“She said his name while she was sleeping on the back of my car the other day.”

“You shouldn’t have jump into conclusion Myungsoo. Think about it. We got your back.”

Sunggyu patted his back before he stood up and played with yu-bin. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Exo's combeck is coming soon!! I cant wait much longer!!

We Got Married: Temain and Na eun! I suggest you watch this.

It's nice.

Thanks for reading.

Hope you like it!

 

Please leave a comment below! :)