I FEEL HURT OPPA(edited)

Be Mine (Editing)

 

My heart felt like being stab by many knives. The pain weakened my legs and I fell to the ground. He was watching me like he never saw me before. His words keep repeating in my mind like a broken radio. I cried while hoya hug me to comfort me. Then the door opened and yu-bin runs to her Appa.

“Appa, I missed you so much! Why did you sleep for a long time?”

Yu-bin hugged him and he pushed her away.

“Who are you? You might be mistaken kid! I’m not your Appa.”

“Hyung, why did you do that?”

Sungjong shouted while hugging yu-bin who was crying.

“He can’t remember jiyeon and yu-bin sungjong. He just remembers us.”

Narattors POV

 “what?”

Sungjong shouted and his gaze fell to jiyeon who was crying on hoya’s arm. He went to her quickly and hugged her and yu-bin.

“It’s going to be ok Noona.”

The other member of infinite stood frozen on the door. They stared at Myungsoo then at jiyeon who was crying. Sungyeol was the first to snap out and went to Myungsoo who was watching jiyeon and yu-bin cry.

“Myungsoo, how are you feeling?”

Myungsoo looked at Sungyeol and smiled at him.

“I’m fine”

Then in an instant, Sungyeol punch Myungsoo. The others smirk and jiyeon run to Myungsoo to see if his ok but he shoves her away.

“Fine?! You don’t know how much jiyeon suffered while you were laying there. You don’t know how much she cried! Then now that you’re awake you’ll just watch her cry while you are fine. You son of a..”

“Enough Sungyeol, I’m fine.”

Jiyeon smiled at Sungyeol after wiping her tears. Dongwoo went to her and hug her tight.

“Stop it jiyeon. Stop acting so strong! This past week’s you always cry when we’re sleeping. You don’t even eat enough food to energize your body. You look paler and paler every day.”

Dongwoo said still hugging her. Silence fell inside the room then Myungsoo talked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES93RvBs_Pk

“I’m sorry I don’t remember you but please let me remember everything. To be honest, I feel incomplete. I feel like there’s a missing part in my life. Tell me where we first met. Tell me all the memories you had with me and I’ll try to remember everything.”

He said while looking at jiyeon lovingly. Jiyeon looked at him and smiled. she sat beside him and held his hand. She started telling him everything that happened between them. Myungsoo and the others listened while smiling. On the part when jiyeon and Myungsoo decided to adopt yu-bin. He stretch his hand to yu-bin who was hiding at Sungjong’s back.  She came nearer hesitantly and Myungsoo hugged her. She hugged him back and jiyeon continued telling the story. When she finished telling him about what happened before the accident he bowed his head and place it to his palm.

“I can’t remember anything. I’m sorry jiyeon. I’m sorry.”

“It’s ok Myungsoo, at least you tried.”

She said while tears fell from her eyes. She wiped it before Myungsoo can see her crying. The others sat on the couch silently. They didn’t say a word.

“Take a rest Myungsoo. I love you.”

Jiyeon carried yu-bin and gave her to sungjong while Myungsoo lay on the bed and watch jiyeon’s every move. She sat beside him and smiled. He holds her hand and closed his eyes. Minutes pass and the tears that jiyeon has been holding back fell on her cheeks slowly. I didn’t want him to see me cry. I have to be strong for him and yu-bin. She wipe her tears and look back at the others. They were sleeping. she smiled and stood up to cover them with a blanket. Her smile got wider when her gaze fell on sungjong who was hugging yu-bin while sleeping on his chest. She bent down to kiss him on his forehead. He was so worried about her this pass days and she wasn’t able to say thank you to any of them. She went back beside the bed and hold myungsoo’s hand.

“I promise myungsoo, I’ll make you remember all the memories we had together. If ever you won’t remember, we’ll make new memories far more greater than the first.”

She kissed his hand and fell asleep.

MYUNGSOO’s POV

I was standing on the shore again but this time there is a girl playing on the water. She was running around while looking in the sky. I watch her play and smile.she giggled like a kid when the cold wave touch her feet. I laugh and she looked at me.

“Oppa, come here. Lets play.”

She streach her arm towards me and I went near her and held her hand. They were warm and comfortable. She giggled when she saw me looking at our hands. I looked at her face and my mouth gape open. It was jiyeon.

“is there something wrong oppa?”

“Ani, I just want to know you name.”

She pout and let go of my hand. I felt cold without her hand on mine. I reach for her hand and she looked back at me.

“Oppa, do you hate me?”

“a-ani. Why would i hate you?”

“It’s because you don’t remember me at all. I feel hurt oppa”

Tears fell from her eyes and I pulled her closer to me. I hugged her and kissed her head.

“i-I’m sorry jiyeon. I’ll do my best to remember you. I promise. Don’t cry anymore, I feel hurt when you cry.”

She pulled back to wipe her tears and run to the ocean. She wave at me and said something but I wasn’t able to hear her because of the loud wave.

“what?”

“Keep your promise oppa. Saranghaeyo!”

“I love you too”

As I said those words she vanished. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

ANOTHER UPDATE FOR MY DEAR READERS..
HOPE YOU ENJOY!!
:)