It Doesn't Make Any Difference

Be Mine (Editing)

 

I'll update two chapters today guys.. hope you like it.. enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I carried jiyeon to her bed and put yu-bin to sleep, I went straight home. I drive faster than my usual speed limit. As I opened the door of our dorm sungjong stood up looking worried.

“Where have you been, Oppa?”

“Why are you not sleeping, yet? Where are the others?”

“They’re sleeping. I’ve been waiting for you. It’s so unusual for you to be out for the whole day.”

“Thank you sungjong ah~”

I sat beside him and he also did. I putted his head and he poke his tongue out towards me and at that instant I remember jiyeon doing the same thing. I stood up.

“Is something wrong?”

I headed to our room and sungjong said something that made me halt.

“Did you have a fight with jiyeon Noona?”

“Ani.”

I looked back wearing a fake smile.

“I’m just tired. That’s all.”

“Don’t lie to me, Oppa. We’ve been together for a long time. I know when something’s troubling you.”

I went inside the room and didn’t look back. I changed into my pajamas and lay beside dongwoo’s sleeping figure.

Narrator’s POV

Two weeks passed since that day and Myungsoo drowned himself to work. Sungjong never spoke a word about what happened that night to any of his hyung but he continued looking after Myungsoo. On the other side, jiyeon has been lonely and mad for the past two weeks because of Myungsoo. She was angry at him for not showing up after he told her that He might love her. She was also angry at him for making yu-bin wait for him to come.Yu-bin was playing with her toys when the doorbell rang. She jumps to her feet and run to the door smiling, thinking that it was her Appa but as she opened the door her smile faded.

“Who are you?”

“Hi little kid. I’m sungjong Oppa, is jiyeon Noona in?”

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Kim yu-bin. Why are you looking for my Umma?”

“U-U-Umma? Jiyeon is your Umma?”

“Ye”

“Yu-bin ah~, who are you talking to?”

Jiyeon came out from the kitchen wearing a short, a Plain blue t-shirt and an apron. Her hair was tied in a knot and sweat was falling from her forehead.

“Sungjong ah? Come in.”

“Annyeonghaseyo Noona. Sorry for bothering you.”

“It’s ok. What do you want to drink?”

“Water is alright Noona.”

Yu-bin sat beside Sungjong while playing with the teddy bear that Myungsoo gave to her. Jiyeon came back holding a glass of water for Sungjong and a glass of milk for yu-bin.

“Gamsahabnida”

“By the way, what brought you here?”

“I wanted to ask about Myungsoo op… I mean hyung.”

“Are you a friend of my Appa?”

Yu-bin asked while pulling Sungjong’s t-shirt.

“A-Appa?”

“Myungsoo Haven’t told you?”

Sungjong tried to analyze all the words and a thought came to his mind that made him stood up.

“Y-you had a daughter with hyung?!”

“ANI!”

Jiyeon defended herself.

“Calm down Sungjong. I’ll explain to you.”

Sungjong sat down and jiyeon started to explain all the things that happened the past weeks. At first Sungjong thought it was crazy but he did believe it. After the explanation Sungjong played with yu-bin while jiyeon cooked lunch. After they ate, sungjong bid goodbye and went back to their dorm where the other member of infinite relaxed and enjoyed their free time. When he came in, the other members looked at him.

“Where have you been, maknae?”

“I went to jiyeon Noona.”

“What?!”

Myungsoo stood up and went to him.

“What the hell did you do?”

“Nothing, we just had a talk.”

“About what?”

“About yu-bin. Why didn’t you tell me Oppa?”

Myungsoo pulled sungjong out of the dorm while the other members protested.

“I was supposed to tell you and the others about it.”

“When?”

“Later.”

“Why not know? It doesn’t make any difference Oppa.”

“I think your right.”

“Don’t worry. Yu-bin’s a nice kid. They’ll like her.”

“Wait for me here; I’ll just change my clothes.”

“Why? Where are we going?”

“We’re going to fetch yu-bin and jiyeon to meet the others.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I suggest this stories. I really liked it.. :))

Maybe you'll like it too.

"A FOOL'S HEART"

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/292023/a-fool-s-heart-angst-eunhyuk-kyuhyun-romance-superjunior

"HE'S MINE! GOD TOLD ME!"

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/431703/he-s-mine-god-told-me-comedy-fluff-romance-schoollife-you-exo-luhan

 

Hope you like it.. :)

Saranghae!