Be Mine Forever!

Be Mine (Editing)

After two minutes of staring at people inside the truck, the rain stopped and the members of infinite except for Myungsoo jumped out of the truck and formed a big circle around her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoN7GpOR70A

Then, a melody started playing and the other members started dancing to the beat. The song was familiar but she can’t put a title to it. Then, Myungsoo’s voice joined the melody and she remembered the title of the song.

i watched over it, you love, the long farewell
 rather than always getting hurt, this is better

look at me carefully. It’s because i don’t like you crying
being hurt is tiring, yeah~ everytime i see you like that

Be Mine, it was the song that Infinite released and she kept on listening to it using her Ipod, specially Myungsoo’s parts. She remembered that she was planning on asking Myungsoo to sing the whole song for her and record it so that she would be able to hear his voice always.

be mine, i love you, okay.. ou~?
i worry about you, okay..  ou~?
i’ll take care of you till the end
be mine, you know me, right.. ou~?
you saw me right, eo?
i’ll protect you till the end

The lyrics of the song went straight to her heart. It seems like it was telling their story. Since the day Myungsoo saw her crying on the park sitting on a bench.

the end of your wet eyes full of memories, i hope it dies in my embrace
i try to at least protect you, who quietly heard the falling tears being swallowed by ripped hearts

I think it’s over flowing, you were always like that to me
my heart expands as your hurt grows

come to me, it’s because i like when you smile

I’ll make comfortable adore you, yeah.. at least i can for you..

She can’t help her tears fall faster and her breathing started to become heavy. She looked at Myungsoo and noticed the he was crying as well.

be mine, i love you, okay.. ou~?
i worry about you, okay..  ou~?
i’ll take care of you till the end
let’s go together, don’t walk onto the harder path, okay, eo?
it wasn’t easy, right eo?
i don’t want to see you like that ever again (Oh)
be mine, i love you, okay.. ou~?
i worry about you, okay..  ou~?
i’ll take care of you till the end

She cried harder cause on that moment all the pain of missing him for the past weeks came back rushing towards her with a greater force.

will you fight, will you hurt again. In an endless ring of hurt, it’s always a quiet war. That’s to much to you. With a shield of worry, i stand in front of you and..
I revolve around you like a moon. The light are turn off in your love, so leave it and look at me.

Myungsoo sang those lines as he walk towards her. When he reached her, he held her hand into his and kiss the back of it. They looked at each other’s eyes like they were the only people in the world and sang the last line with complete sincerity.

I’ll cover your deep scars, and make you laugh. And make you mine..

After the song, the members went behind Myungsoo and smiled. They raised a banner which was given by Yu-bin. “I love you so much Kim Jiyeon. I can’t imagine a future without you” Written in the banner. Then he kneeled down and pulled a red velvet box from his pocket where a ring with a slightly big ruby was placed.

“Kim Jiyeon, Will you be mine to cherish, protect and love till death do us part?”

Jiyeon just stared at him, tears still falling from her eyes. Then, slapped him.

“I hate you! Don’t you know how much I missed you! For how many weeks you didn’t contact me. You didn’t even emailed me! And then, you would kidnap Yu-bin! You made me so worried! I didn’t know what to do!”

Myungsoo stood up and hugged Jiyeon so tight. Blabbering how sorry he is. He would do anything just for Jiyeon to say yes. If she wants him to kneel in front of her for weeks under the rain he would just for that single word that would complete his life.

“But you know what, what pisses me off is that even though you hurt me so much I still can’t say No cause I love you more than I hate you.”

Myungsoo pulled away from her and stared at Jiyeon like she was a ghost.

“Y-y-you’re Sa-saying Yes? You’ll marry me?”

“Yes Myungsoo, I wanna be yours forever till death do us part.”

“YES!”

Myungsoo jumped and punch the air like he won a billion dollar on a lottery. He pulled Jiyeon into a hug and turned her around screaming with pure joy.

“Congrats Myungsoo!”

The other Infinite members came near them and hugged the both of them. Then, Yu-bin ran into jiyeon’s opened arms for her.

“Congratulations eomma! Sorry for making you worried. Saranghaeyo!”

“It’s ok Baby girl, eomma loves you too.”

When Jiyeon let go of Yu-bin, Myungsoo pulled her again in an another hug then kissed her so passionate.

“Yah! That’s enough! Too much!”

The members reacted the same then laughed after. The park was filled with laughters and joy and it’s visible in their faces the future that would be filled with love.

`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, i was able to decide the way myungsoo would propose!

Hope you love it my dear readers! 

Thank you so much for patiently waiting for my updates!

SARANGHAE MY DEAR READERS!