Forget Me, Not

Be Mine (Editing)

 

I was standing under the rain in a dark alley. I look around and the only light visible is from a light pose where a man stood while looking at the sky. I knew that man; his silhouette was familiar to me. I went closer and his gaze fell to me. I stared at his eyes and he smiled. He looks back on the sky and I did as well. I raised my eyebrow when I realize that the moon was missing and so with the stars.

“It’s hiding under the clouds but don’t worry it will appear soon.”

He spoke with a cold voice. And he started humming a sorrowful melody. My tears feel as watch him look at the sky.  He was so familiar to me but I can’t remember who he is. Once again he faces me and wipes my tears with his thumb while humming.  He smiled and kissed my forehead before turning back.

“I might not remember you when I wake up, but please promise me that you’ll make me remember everything. Don’t give up on me jiyeon. I love you.”

He vanished as he said words and left me alone standing under the rain crying. The light from the light pose vanished as well and darkness surrounded me. Memories with Myungsoo flashed before me as it faded slowly. It was him. Why did I not remember?

“Myungsoo, don’t forget me.”

A hand grip my arm and I light appeared before me. I was on the hospital and sunggyu was holding my arm.

“Thank god you’re awake. You’ve been shouting Myungsoo’s name over and over while tears fell from your eyes.”

“I’m sorry. I made you guys worried”

I said when I realize that Sungyeol, dongwoo, hoya, Sungjong, woohyun and sunggyu Oppa was looking at me with a worried face. Yu-bin was still sleeping in my arms soundlessly. Then her lips formed in a smile and she whispered.

“Appa”

I smiled then tears fell from my eyes again. I hugged yu-bin tighter then my dream flashed into my mind. As I was trying to understand what Myungsoo said, the doctor came out from the emergency room.

“How is he doc?”

Sunggyu asked as he stood up. I just sit there thinking that maybe my legs would give up upon hearing the result.

“The operation was a success but, his under comatose. It might take a week before he wakes up. His life is out of danger now, so you can relax. We’ll transfer him in his room in a short while.”

“Thank you doctor”

All of us sighed in relief and smile form in our mouth.

“That kid really loves to make us worry.”

Sungyeol said and he stood up to get yu-bin from me. I gave her to him as I stood up as well but my legs felt like jelly. Sungjong caught me before I fell into the ground.

“Are you ok Noona?”

“I’m fine. Don’t worry about me.”

“I’ll go get a wheel chair. Wait here.”

Dongwoo said before going to the nurse station. He came back and they helped me to sit on it. Sungjong lead me to Myungsoo’s room where he was laying in the bed. I looked at sungjong and smiled.

“Thank you”

“No problem Noona. We’ll be with you until Hyung wakes up, but should also take care of your health. “

“I understand.”

“Jiyeon, do you want to go to your apartment first to change and get some clothes?”

“Yes Oppa.”

“Let’s go then, the others will take care of Myungsoo for awhile.”

Myungsoo’ POV

I was standing on a shore where only the sound of the waves can be heard. I closed my eyes and felt the sea breeze touch my skin. I sat on the sand and placed my head on top of my folded legs. I started humming a sorrowful melody that I can’t recognize. I felt like there’s something missing within me, I felt so vulnerable. A painful feeling appeared in my heart and I looked up in a starless sky. Tears fell from my eyes I felt a cold finger wiped away the tears. Then I felt that same cold hand touch my left chest. I closed my eyes felling relax then I heard a humming voice. It was the same song that I was humming awhile ago. I opened my eyes and a white ceiling appeared before me.

“Myungsoo, can you hear me?”

I followed the voice and it came from the girl who was sitting beside my bed. She touched my cheeks and I felt her cold hand. It was her who wiped my tears awhile back.

“Where am I? Who are you?”

Her eyes widen as asked then tears fell from her eyes. I removed my gaze from her. I felt my chest ache when I see her tears. Who is this girl? What is she to me? why am I affected by her tears.

“I’ll call the doctor”

She said and went out of the room. I look around and found sunggyu hyung sleeping on the couch with hoya.

“Hyung”

I shouted at them and they opened their eyes to look at me.

“You’re awake!”

They went beside me and hold my hand. Hoya called the others to tell them that I woke up.

“What am I doing here?”

“Don’t you remember anything?”

“I only remember going out of the dorm to get something then I heard a loud bang.”

They stared at me like I was joking. Then they look at each other then frown. The door opened then the girl came in with a doctor.

“Are you feeling well Mr. kim?”

“Yes I am doc. But what am I doing here?”

“You don’t remember anything?”

I told him what I told hyung then the girl cried. Hoya hyung went to comfort her while I watch them.

“What happened to him doc? Why can’t he remember a thing but he remembers us?”

“It might be a side effect of the accident. We’ll check him later.”

I was listening to their conversation when the girl came beside me. She holds my hand and I pulled it back.

“Who are you?”

“Myungsoo, enough with the joke! It’s jiyeon for Pete’s sake. Stop acting that you don’t know her.”

Hoya shouted at me while hugging the girl, jiyeon.

“I am not acting! I don’t know a girl named jiyeon. Why the hell are you shouting at me?!”

“Enough! Can’t you remember her? She’s the girl you love for Pete’s sake. She is the mother of your adopted kid, yu-bin. You both decided to adopt her.”

“What are you talking about hyung? I never adopted a kid and I never loved a girl named jiyeon.”

“He might have erased you from his mind when the accident happened. Did you fight before the accident?”

“How can we even fight if I don’t know her. Hyung, I never met her before.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

HOPE YOULIKE IT!!

THANK YOU FOR WAITING MY DEAR READERS..

<3