This is Reality!

Be Mine (Editing)

 

JIYEON’S POINT OF VIEW

 “It won’t work jiyeon. It will never work”

I opened my eyes when I heard his voice. I blinked several times until I realize that it was just a dream. I felt Tears streaming down my cheeks. It felt so true, it felt so real. I look at the clock beside my bed, it was 7:30 am and my work starts at 9. It was still early but I don’t want to go back to sleep.

I stood up and checked my phone and smiled. It was no other than my sweet yesung.

“Morning babe, can we meet each other today?”

“Of course, I haven’t taken my breakfast yet. Want to join me?”

“Ok, I’ll be there after 30 minutes.”

I took a bath and changed my clothes. Pink really suits me well so I chose my Pink top and skinny jeans. I waited for him on the living room. Then I heard someone knocked on my door. I opened it and saw him wearing a leather jacket and pants.

“So, where will we go? I’m starving.”

He smiled like he use to. He pinched my nose and I looked at him annoyed.

“I’m going to miss you jiyeon.”  He hugged me and I felt like his saying goodbye.

“Hah? What are you saying? I don’t understand yesung.”

“I’m leaving. My mom wants me to work in the states. I don’t want to, but I have to.”

“I don’t like this kind of joke yesung.” I turned back because I don’t want to look at his eyes.

“I’m serious jiyeon. And I can’t handle a long distance relationship. I’m sorry.” He was about to leave when I hugged him.

“Don’t leave me, yesung. Please don’t leave me! I love You and I can’t live without you.”

We stood there like a statue. Tears falling from our eyes. Then, he slowly unwrap my arms around him and said his final word…

“It will never work, jiyeon”

I felt my knees weakened. Watching him going away makes me cry more. I run, I run as fast as I could but he’s gone and never coming back again. I didn’t want to go back so I started to walk. Not knowing where to go. I felt so lost. I stop and looked around. I was standing in the park where me and yesung used to play. I sat on the bench and started to cry.

“Are you ok?”

I heard his voice but didn’t look up, cause I know, it’s just my imagination.

“Miss, here, take it.” He hand me his handkerchief.

I looked up and it wasn’t him. It was a man wearing a skinny jeans, a jacket and a domo kun cap. He was smiling at me. I wipe my tears with the back of my hand and stood up.

“Thanks but no thanks. I don’t need it.”

I smiled and walk away.

 

MYUNGSOO’S POINT OF VIEW

“AHH!! Why the hell is it so hot!” I groaned while walking in the park. Then I heard someone crying. I looked around and saw a girl sitting on a bench. I went closer.

“ are you ok?”

I asked but she didn’t answer and didn’t even look up. I got my handkerchief from my pocket and hand it to her.

“miss, here, take it.”

She looked up and stared at me. She was beautiful despite her red nose and messy hair.

“Thanks but no thanks. I don’t need it.”

And she walked away. Wow, I was just trying to help. I just watch her walk away then sungjong suddenly pinched my nose.

“Who is she oppa?” he asked

“Don’t know. I just saw her crying awhile back.”

“What? You made a girl cry? sunggyu oppa!! Myungsoo oppa made a girl c…” he shouted and I covered his mouth before he could finish his sentence.

“What the hell are you talking about? I didn’t even know why she was crying.” I said and ruffled his hair.

“Are you guilty? It was just a joke.” He said then pouted.

I laugh because his face looks so funny then, the girls crying face flashed into my mind. She was beautiful even with her red nose, messy hair and ruined make-up and her attitude was admirable. The kind of girl that I like. Yah! You barely even know her! stop it Myungsoo!.

 

Thanks for your time.. :))

hope you like it..