Tour guide and new friend

My crazy, unpredictable life!

 

"Do me a favour. Shut up."
 
"I was about to ask the same thing."
 
"First time we met, you were so kind and comforting. What happened?"
 
"I found out how stupid you actually are!"
 
"If anyone's stupid, it's you, Zico..." Kyung said, taking a bite of his sandwich.
 
"Stop calling Hyorin stupid!" PO punched Zico in the arm.
 
"Thanks guys!" I put my hand to me heart and looked at them.
 
"Where's the new kid?" Zico asked, looking at me.
 
"He's talking with the principal. I'm gonna be his tour guide!" I smiled to myself and started eating my lunch.
 
"Looks like someone likes him!" Kyung poked my cheek.
 
"I don't! I swear! I just owe him a lot."
 
"If you do like him, I support you. Anything to get you away!" Zico glared at me.
 
"Well, if I'm that bad, why do you still hang around me? Huh?" I raised an eyebrow.
 
"Because," he moved to sit beside me. "You're my sis!" He pushed me with his shoulder.
 
"And you're my bro!" I pushed him back and smiled.
 
"And no matter how much we fight,"
 
"We will always love each other,"
 
"Like siblings!" We said the last part in unison. We laughed and hugged and went back to eating. 
 
I checked my watch. "OMO! I gotta go!!" I finished my food, gathered my things, and left.
 
I ran to the principal's office, to find two boys sitting in chairs. One was Ilhoon, and the other I didn't know yet.
 
"Ah! Hyorin! I heard what happened! Are you ok now?" The principal stood up and held my hand.
 
"Of course!! My life has gone through a lot of turmoil and problems. It took a huge dip for the worst recently, but my life has now become a much happier place. I can finally smile without being afraid." I smiled to him and he smiled back.
 
"I'm happy to hear! These are the two new students you will be guiding. Jung Ilhoon and Yook Sungjae." He pointed to the students.
 
"Nice to meet you both!!"
 
"Hey!!" Sungjae smiled and gave a quick wave.
 
"I hope they don't give you too much trouble." The principal laughed and sent us on our way.
 
I took them around the school, bringing them to as many places possible within the remaining five minutes.
 
"And these are the basketball nets!" I led them outside, only to be confronted by awfully familiar faces.
 
"MY BABY GIRL!!" B-bomb screamed and ran to hug me. He pulled away and kissed me on the forehead multiple times.
 
"Yah, YAH!! Oppa!" I screamed, pushing him away and wiping my forehead. "Too much love!!"
 
"But, but..." He stuck out his bottom lip and pouted.
 
"Hey there, beautiful!" Ukwon showed up behind B-bomb with a rose, only to have it taken away by him.
 
"Whoa there, lover boy!" B-bomb pushed Ukwon away and stood in front of me.
 
"What? I can't say that to my sis?"
 
"No!!"
 
"You call her your baby girl!"
 
While they were arguing, Taeil and Jaehyo walked over.
 
"How're you doing?" Taeil put a hand on my shoulder.
 
"I'm fine!! Jeez! Why are you people even here?"
 
"We came to visit, and Zico, PO and Kyung wanted to be picked up early. They told us not to tell you, but it's too late now..." Jaehyo smirked.
 
"Yo!! Hyungs! I-" the three idiots stopped walking and stared at me. I glared back at Zico, kyung and PO.
 
"Are you guys going somewhere?" I raised an eyebrow.
 
"HYUNG!!"
 
Within seconds, I felt my body being lifted off the ground. I couldn't process what was going on, but before I knew it, I was put back down, and B-bomb gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before running away.
 
"AISH! Stupid oppas!!" I yelled to their fleeing bodies. I turned back and smiled to the two new students. "So sorry for that! My brothers are kinda crazy!"
 
"Those were noona's brothers?" Sungjae asked.
 
"Yep! Not biological, but they are basically my brothers."
 
"But what about the one that gave you the rose?"
 
"Still my 'brother', just the really weird one..." 
 
"Oh, I'm glad." Sungjae smiled.
 
"Why?"
 
"I know someone who likes noona, but is too scared to say anything!" He began to smirk.
 
"Y-you mean, like like?" I inched closer. How would he know?! He's new here!!
 
"Yeah!"
 
"W-what?! Why would anybody do that?! Psh, you kiddin'!" I laughed nervously.
 
"Why does noona seem like she doesn't like the idea?"
 
"Well, uh, because...be-because nobody has ever liked me before..." I looked down and played with my fingers.
 
"No way!! Noona's so pretty!"
 
"Thank you..." I blushed and tried to hide my face.
 
"I'm surprised you haven't asked who it is " Sungjae smirked.
 
"I would rather it be a surprise!" I smiled and raised my hands in the air. I checked my watch. "Time to head to class!!" I grabbed their hands and raced to the school.
 
•  •  •
 
"L-long time no see!" Ilhoon waved to me as I was grabbing my things from my locker.
 
"We're in all the same classes..." I raised an eyebrow and closed my locker.
 
"Oh, yeah..." He hung his head.
 
"Ilhoon-ssi, why do you always seem so nervous around me?" I bent down to try and look at his face. "Omo! Do you think I'm creepy? I swear I'm not creepy!"
 
"A-ani! It's...a long story..." He rubbed his neck.
 
"Oh...please don't be nervous! I swear I'm nice! Lets be friends!" I held out my hand and he shook it.
 
"Ok!" He smiled. I have to admit, he was incredibly handsome.
 
His smile immediately disappeared when Sungjae came and kissed him on the cheek.
 
"Oh, hyung! I missed you so much!!" Sungjae wrapped his arms around Ilhoon and put his head by his neck.
 
"Are you guys a couple?" I smiled. "'Cause if you are, I totally support you!!" I gave them a thumbs up.
 
"We aren't-"
 
"Thanks noona!!" Sungjae smiled, hugging Ilhoon tighter.
 
"I'll see you guys tomorrow! Bye!" I ran I waved goodbye.
 
I met B-bomb and Jaehyo in the parking lot.
 
"How was my baby girl?" B-bomb looked at me in the rear view mirror.
 
"Fine..."
 
"Are those two boys your boyfriends? I recognize that Ilhoon kid, but who's the other?! Are you in a relationship? I want answers!" Jaehyo looked back at me.
 
"Yah! Umma! They're the new kids, Sungjae and Ilhoon. They are my friends, and boys. Don't get your feathers in a bunch, ok?" I stuck my tongue out at him.
 
"Hyung! Let's go home!" Jaehyo said, but not before sticking his tongue out at me.
 
------------------------------------------
Please don't hate me. I'm not very good at writing...
this is really something to help me with my...problems. Just posting it up brings me joy, no matter how bad I think it is!!
Please read and give me suggestions!
I'll love you just for clicking on my story!
and once again, ARIGATOGOSAIMASU!!