Confession and goodbye

My crazy, unpredictable life!

I'm really sorry for the HORRIBLE story I've written you. I know I could do better...

I won't delete it for those who actually like it, so I've written the last two chapters (rushed and really bad). Enjoy...

It's been one week since Kai came back into my life. Oh how I missed his self-absorbed comments and his old habits of constantly checking his looks.

 
"BOO!!"
 
"AHHHHHH!! YOU STUPID SON OF A BI-"
 
"Shush! You don't want to wake everyone up!" Kai covered my mouth with one hand and held his index finger to his lips with the other. 
 
I pushed away his hands and shot daggers with my eyes.
 
"I. Hate. You." I hissed.
 
"Ah come on! You know you love me." He smiled and leaned against the balcony beside me. After I gave him a suspicious look, I looked up at the moon and sighed.
 
These were the kind of nights that made my soul relax and remain tranquil. The kinds of nights where the full moon shines brightly down on the world, like a mother watching over her children. The area was fully illuminated, making the amount of places to hide diminish. A light breeze would stir the silver leaves on tree tops, making a shuffling sound that would send a shiver up your spine. Fireflies and other nocturnal insects would fly around, ignoring your existence and continuing on their merry way. But even they were relaxed. The Earth itself had begun to rest.
 
My childhood friend stood beside me, gazing down on the world below. Unlike everything else, he seemed rigid and aware, as if contemplating a complex idea. His little movements against the silenced night made it loud to the ear, so he stopped midway and seemed uncomfortable. While he sighed and looked down, I watched him in wonder. He turned to me after the millionth sigh.
 
"I'll be leaving tomorrow." He said simply.
 
"What? Why are you leaving so soon?" I grabbed his sleeve.
 
"I will miss you, but I need to leave. I came here on a mission, and I failed before I got the chance to start."
 
"What are you taking about?"
 
"I wanted to see the girl I loved and tell her how I've felt about her all these years, but I can no longer tell her that."
 
"Kai, that doesn't make the situation any clearer-"
 
Before I could scold him, his lips clashed against mine. I didn't move for a moment and neither did he. He pulled away and disappeared back into the house. I touched my lips and gazed at the place I last saw him. A figure came out of the shadows. I figure I wanted to come and stay away at the same time.
 
Ilhoon looked at me with an expression that made my heart melt in sadness. His look was anger and pain mixed into one. He glared at me before disappearing.
 
When I returned to my room, Ilhoon wasn't there.
 
The next morning, everyone was sad. As I sat down at the table for breakfast, Kyung passed me a small yellow note.
 
'Hyorin-ah!! Forgive me for the kiss. I've been dying for it for years. :P
Anyway, I'm sorry to run off like this, but I want to start my new life as soon as possible. Well, my plan B life. My original 'new life' was marrying you and making lots of little Kai's and Hyorin's. Oh well, on to plan B. Wish me luck in university and tell your husband to treat you well!'
           ~ Love, Kim Jong In
 
Tears rolled down my eyes as I rushed upstairs to my room to get changed. I ran back downstairs and grabbed my keys and shoes.
 
"And where do you think You're going?" Jaehyo put his hands on his hips and looked at me.
 
I glanced back behind him at Ilhoon, who's face was emotionless.
 
"I'm going to see Kai at the airport."
 
Ilhoon's expression changed into the one from last night. I ignored it and walked out the house. Before I could get into the car, Ilhoon rushed ahead of me and sat in the drivers seat. He mentioned for me to get in the car, and we were on our way.