Tell us the story....

My crazy, unpredictable life!

 

4:00 in the morning. 
 
The person I loved and I thought loved me back, hadn't returned.
 
I couldn't get one wink of sleep. I cried for hours on end. My eyes were swollen and red, my hair was a mess, and I was still nauseous from the poison Yuri gave me.
 
7:00 in the morning.
 
After fixing myself up, I make breakfast for one. 
 
7:35 in the morning.
 
Not having the energy to move from my spot, I just sat at the table and sulked.
 
Until I hear the door being opened.
 
"Ah! What a headache!" I heard Ilhoon mutter. There was slowly shuffling until he came into view. He walked to the sink, poured a glass of water, and dissolved some medicine in it. He turned around and gave me a weak smile. "Good morning, Jung Hyorin! Are you feeling any better?"
 
I glared at him. "Don't ever call me that. My name's Park Hyorin, not Jung Hyorin. And why do you care about how I'm feeling?! It's not like where're close!" I spat, weakly standing up. The world became dizzy, but I felt arms wrap around me before I could fall.
 
"Hyorin!" Ilhoon cried. "What's wrong?! Why are you moving around?! You're still sick!!"
 
"Don't touch me!!" I screamed, pushing him away. "Don't you ever touch me!" I ran out of the kitchen, only to fall straight to the ground.
 
My tears weren't from the physical pain I was feeling. They were from the emotional pain my heart was going through.
 
"Hyo-"
 
"Get away from me!" I hissed. I got up and ran to my room. I locked the door and slumped on the bed, crying.
 
A small noise came from my laptop. I opened it up and found a notice.
 
'*Annoying brothers* invite you to Skype'. 
 
I pressed enter.
 
"Hyorin-ah!! Call us once in a while!!" I heard B-bomb whine. I couldn't see anything, because the person holding laptop was covering the camera.
 
"Hey! Nerd! Are you having fu- are you okay?!" Zico's eyes widened when he came on the screen.
 
Usually, I would roll my eyes and say 'of course it was the stupid monkey that was covering the camera', but I was in too much pain.
 
"Hyorin! What's wrong?!" Zico asked again, snapping me back to reality.
 
"Zico dear!! I would like to see my daughter in-law! Move away from the laptop!" I heard Mrs. Jung shout.
 
Zico placed the laptop on a table, putting all of Block B, BtoB and the Jungs into the frame.
 
"Hyorin! My dear, what's wrong?!" Mrs. Jung asked, putting her hands together.
 
"Umma... I want to come home..." I whimpered.
 
"But dear! It's your honey moon with Ilhoon! You still have few more days! Can't you stay there a little-"
 
"No. I can't and I won't. I need to leave, now!"
 
"Baby girl, what happened? Why are you crying?" B-bomb asked in a soft voice.
 
"I-"
 
"Hyorin! Please open the door!" I heard Ilhoon plead, continuously knocking on the door.
 
"Did something happen between hyung and noona?" Sungjae asked with an innocent face.
 
"Hyorin!! Why are you acting like this?! Please, tell me!!" Ilhoon continued to knock, and more tears fell from my face.
 
"My dear, please tell us what happened!" Asked Mrs. Jung.
 
Trying my hardest not to cry, I told them my story.
 
--------------------------------
how could you Ilhoon!! I trusted you!! All I asked for was for you to put the empty bottle in the recycling, and what do you do? You drop it in the trash.
Yeah, that's right! We're through!
I-
oh hey there my dear readers!! What's up?
yeah, I feel bad for doing this to Hyorin, but hey, to love, you'll have to feel pain (NO LITERAL!!)
 
I'm completely against abuse.
 
continue to enjoy or hate. Doesn't really matter to me.
 
DOMO ARIGATOGAZAIMAA!!