The stranger

My crazy, unpredictable life!

 

"Are you sure you're ok?" My uncle/teacher lifted my chin up and looked me in the eye.
 
"Yes, I'm fine." I smiled.
 
"Ok, but I want to talk to you after class. I believe it's best if you come and live with me."
 
"I will need some time to think, but thank you!" I bowed to him and entered the class.
 
Zico, kyung and PO were all waving to me to come and sit with them, but I stuck out my tongue and sat in the front.
 
Lunch came, and I was alone. Zico and his friends were being scolded by the teacher, so I was to meet up with them at our usual eating spot. I closed my locker and headed towards the place, until I felt a hand cover my mouth and drag me around to the back of the school.
 
I was pushed hard against the wall. When I opened my eyes to find the queenkas, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon,and Tiffany, was standing in front of me with scowls on their faces.
 
"You think you are so great now, having Block B as your body guards!" Taeyeon spat. "I bet you slept with them!"
 
"Now we hear you are having an affair with the super cute teacher! How dare you!!" Tiffany screamed and slapped my face.
 
"A low life like you doesn't belong here!!" Hyoyeon pushed me down, and all three of them were kicking me. I started to cough up blood, but they continued.
 
Taeyeon punched me hard in the nose, before she led the girls away, leaving me as a bloody mess on the ground. The last thing I remember before passing out, was someone screaming my name.
 
When I woke up, I found myself staring into pure white.
 
"I'm glad I made it to heaven. The devils lair wasn't my style..." I chuckled to myself.
 
"Hyorin! I'm glad your awake..." I heard a voice say.
 
"Whoa!! Did Zico die too?" I asked myself.
 
"No, you idiot! You're in the hospital!"
 
"I'm not an idiot, idiot!"
 
"I have my doubts!"
 
"YAH-" I tried sitting up when I felt a sharp pain in my side.
 
"You're still injured, stupid!!"
 
"Oh shut up..."
 
"Whoa, whoa. What's with all the shouting?" Jaehyo walked into the room with a lunch box.
 
"My poor baby girl!" B-bomb ran to hug me.
 
"Oppa, do me a favour and flick Zico."
 
He did just that.
 
"Ow!! Yah!! Why did you do that?" Zico yelled, holding his forehead.
 
"Because my baby girl asked me!" He smiled and hugged me again.
 
"What happened?" I looked at each of them.
 
"The queenkas attacked you and really beat you up. You were out cold for two days straight!" Kyung answered.
 
"I still can't believe B-bomb wants a weakling as a sister!" Zico snorted.
 
B-bomb, for a second time, flicked him, but harder. 
 
"Who said I don't like girls like her?"
 
"So now she's your lover? I thought she was your sister?!" Zico yelled.
 
"How did we get to this?..." Taeil shook his head.
 
"Gross! That's just nasty!!"
 
Everyone grabbed Zico, and dragged him right out, leaving me alone. I could hear the screams and shouts and thuds from the hallway. I could hear the rushing of footsteps, and a loud booming voice, and then, silence.
 
The boys never came back, so I was all alone.
 
The next day, I was discharged, and once again, alone. As I was walking home, I passed a group of men on the side walk. It was dark out, and they seemed suspicious.
 
"Hey, beautiful! Got a moment?" One came up to me.
 
"No, sorry. I must head home..." I walked past him, only to be stopped by the rest.
 
"Sorry, babe. I was hoping to do this the easy way, but you don't seem to like it that way." I felt an arm snake around my waist.
 
On instinct, I kicked him between the legs and tried to get away, went someone else grabbed me and and put something cold against my neck.
 
"Hey now! Why are you trying to get away? You know you're ours now!..." The man put his face in my hair and took a deep breath.
 
'Why can't I be ignored like the good old days...' I wished to myself.
 
His cold hands started to snake up my shirt when he was pulled away. I couldn't see exactly what was happening, because I was pulled down as well, but after all of the grunting and groaning, I felt someone grab my hand and help me up.
 
"Are you alright?" I male voice asked.
 
"Yes, thank you..." I sighed a sigh of relief and looked at my saviour. I couldn't see his face all that well, thanks to the dark and losing my glasses.
 
"What's your name?"
 
"Park Hyorin."
 
"My name's Jung Ilhoon. I wish we could have met under better circumstances..." I heard a chuckle escape his mouth. "Are you walking home?"
 
"Yeah...my friends were supposed to come and pick me up, but I guess after the ruckus they caused in the hospital, they weren't allowed back in..." I scratched the back of my head.
 
"Oh... If you need someone to walk with, I can do it. You see, I just moved here, and I actually got lost. While I was trying to find my way home, I saw you being attacked."
 
"Mm..." I eyed my saviour suspiciously. "Why should I trust you?"
 
"I dunno, but I can understand your distrust. I promise to not lay a finger on you. I'll just be a temporary body guard."
 
"Fine then. Shall we walk?"
 
"We shall!" I couldn't see it, but it felt like he was smiling.
 
 
 
 
First chapter. EEEEPPPP!! Yeeeeaaaahhh I'm not that excited. And about Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon, I don't hate them, I'm just uncreative.
Please comment and give me suggestions!