Return home

My crazy, unpredictable life!

 

"Do me a favour and never forget me in the hospital again, ok?" I glared at each member of Block B.
 
They were standing on my porch, apparently regretting forgetting me.
 
"Thanks to you, I almost got !!"
 
"WHAT?!" They screamed in unison.
 
"Yeah!! Ilhoon-ssi was the one to save me, not my brothers!!" I pointed back at Ilhoon, who stayed at the end of my driveway, as if scared to approach.
 
"Are you alright now?" Kyung asked, walking towards me.
 
"Yes, I'm fine now..." I sighed and gave up on the scolding. "Ilhoon-ssi! Do you still need a ride home?" I walked to the end of the driveway.
 
"Ah, if it's not too much trouble..." Because of the darkness (stupid broken street light) and lack of glasses, I still didn't know what he looked like.
 
"It's no trouble at all. We would be happy to give you a ride, RIGHT!!" I yelled behind me.
 
They all nodded and sighed.
 
"Can you come inside first? It's really cold, and I need to put some things down."
 
"Sure!"
 
I led them all inside and went upstairs to put down my stuff. When I came back down, everyone was gathered in my living room.
 
"Taeil oppa! Have you seen my spare glasses?" I asked, not knowing who was who.
 
"I still wonder how you managed to get home..." I heard him tsk as he put the glasses on my face.
 
"Ilhoon-ssi was acting as my eyes..." I looked at him and smiled.
 
The whole scene was funny. Every member in Block B was sitting on the couch or a chair with their legs crossed and their arms folded. Ilhoon was kneeling on the ground. The situation you can compare it to is if a girl's boyfriend was asking her parents if he could date her.
 
"I-it was no problem!" He smiled and blushed.
 
"What's wrong?" I asked, sitting on a nearby empty chair.
 
"I-I just, uh... N-nothing!" He rubbed his neck nervously.
 
"Oh, I know! You want to go home! I'm so sorry for keeping you back!"
 
"I-it's fine!" 
 
"Come on! Let's go!" I grabbed his hand and stood beside B-bomb. "Oppa! Can you please drive us?" I poked his shoulder.
 
"Us?!" He raised an eyebrow.
 
"Yeah, us! I bet Ilhoon-ssi is terrified just being in the same room as Zico!" I stuck my tongue out at his.
 
"Yah-"
 
"You have to stay home and rest!" B-bomb stood up and grabbed his keys. 
 
"You have to promise to drive him home, ok?" I held up my pinky finger. He rolled his eyes and sighed.
 
"Fine, I promise..." He wrapped his pinky around mine. "Rest well, baby girl!" He kissed my on the forehead and walked out the door.
 
"Ilhoon-ssi. I hope we can meet again sometime!" I smiled and waved to him as he followed B-bomb out.
 
"G-goodbye, Hyorin-ssi!" He waved back and closed the door.
 
"Why can't you be so cheery at school?" PO asked, draping his arms on my shoulders.
 
"If I try, all my happiness will disappear..."
 
I became so close to Block B, that we treated each other like family. Taeil was my short, baby faced father, Jaehyo was my mother, PO, Ukwon, and Kyung were my awesome brothers, B-bomb was my over-protective brother, and Zico was the sibling I could never get along with.
 
When it is just me and the group, he's really mean and childish, but at school, he watches over me from afar.
 
I love everyone of them like family. 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So sorry for the short and super boring chapter!! The events will start to roll out quickly and then slow down once we get to a certain point. Please bare with me and my horrible story!
Arigatogozaimasu!!