We meet again!

My crazy, unpredictable life!

 

"It's chilly this morning!" I muttered, pulling my jacket tighter around my body.
 
Ilhoon and I decided to go and visit my parents, but the only time we could was at 6:00 in the morning.
 
I finally reached their gravestones, and placed the bouquet of flowers on either one.
 
"Umma! Appa! Long time no see! This is Ilhoon, my first-boyfriend-now-husband! Appa, if you were still alive, I just know you wouldn't be happy. Don't worry. B-bomb oppa is already making up for the lack of an over protective father figure. You should have seen his face when Ilhoon proposed! Priceless!!" I laughed. "Oh, and you wouldn't believe what happened at the after wedding party! Sungjae tripped and face planted into the cake after spotting a girl he likes across the room. When he fell, he brought the whole table down as well!" I was laughing so hard, I held my stomach in pain.
 
I took me a while to calm down.
 
"Ilhoon and will be going on our honey moon, so don't miss me too much!" Ilhoon stepped forward and smiled.
 
"I promise to take care of her! I'll put her to bed at eight, make her eat her vegetables, make sure she washes her mud covered hands before eating and ill make sure she doesn't hurt herself running around the house."
 
"Are you talking about a five year old!" I asked him, raising an eyebrow and placing my hands on my hips.
 
"...You..."
 
"YAH!!" I ran after him. "GOODBYE UMMA AND APPA!!" I yelled, turning around to wave as I ran.
------------------------------
SUPA SMALL CHAPTER TIME!! 
I hope I can continue this story while keeping it interesting! Tell me when it starts to get boring, ok?
ARIGATOGOZAIMASU!