New friends on the Ferris wheel!

My crazy, unpredictable life!

 

"It's... So high up!"
"That's the point! Now hurry up!" Ilhoon grabbed my hand and dragged me on the GIANT Ferris wheel.
 
The door to our cart closed, and the ride started to move. Ilhoon and I sat on one side, while a girl and another guy sat on the other side.
 
"This is nice!..." Ilhoon said, putting his hands behind his head and crossing his legs.
 
"In what world is this nice?!" I squeaked, closing my eyes and tensing up all my muscles. "What if it breaks and we fall into the river?! What if we get stuck and we have to stay here for days before they can get us all down?! What if-"
 
"None of that is going to happen!" I felt someone put a finger against my mouth to shut me up. I opened my eyes slowly and found Ilhoon really close. "You'll be safe here beside me!" He smirked.
 
No matter how many times I see it, it always makes me weak in the knees.
 
"You guys are from Korea?!" Asked the girl in korean across from us.
 
"Yeah! Are you too?" Ilhoon asked, sitting up in his seat.
 
"Yeah! I moved here when I was younger! My name's Cho Yuri!" She smiled and waved.
 
"I'm Ilhoon and this is Hyorin!" He pointed to me and I waved.
 
"This is my boyfriend, Jason. He's American, so he doesn't understand anything we're saying." Yuri smiled and looked at him.
 
"Why can't you guys speak in English?! I want to be a part of this greeting!!" Jason protested.
 
"Very well. My name's Hyorin and this is Ilhoon!" I smiled and said in English.
 
"How old are you two?" Yuri asked.
 
"We're both eighteen." We replied in unison.
 
"Really? I'm twenty one, making me your noona," she pointed at Ilhoon, "and your unni." She pointed at me.
 
"How old are you, Jason?" I looked at him with curious eyes.
 
"Twenty two."
 
"Whoa! That means I call you hyung!" Ilhoon smiled.
 
"Huh? Hyung?" Jason looked lost, making Yuri and I giggle.
 
"It's a term guys in Korea use to address an older guy."
 
Jason nodded and the two fist bumped. We talked a bit more about New York in general, until my childish nature took over.
 
"Whoa!! Ilhoon! Do you see that?!" I pointed out the window once we were at the peak of the Ferris wheel.
 
New York at twilight was incredibly beautiful.
 
"It's pretty, but I know something prettier!..." Ilhoon's arm s around my waist.
 
"Not even..." I continued to stare out the window, not bothering to look at him.
 
"You're stupid!" Without hesitation, he flicked me in the forehead.
 
When I turned to glare at him, he kissed me on the nose and smiled.
 
"Look in the mirror once in a while!"
 
The rest of the ride was calm. Once we got off, Jason and Yuri joined us on our 'try every ride in this park' game. We easily made friends with them. The time came when we needed to part, but not without exchanging phone numbers.
 
We said our goodbyes and headed home.
 
Sadly, on the way there, I stubbed my toe, scraped my arm, and tripped on a plant pot, face planting into a street light.
 
It. Was. Painful.
 
Nurse Ilhoon tried his best to bring up my spirits when we got home, but all I really needed, was some rest.
 
 
 
-------------------------
I finally learned how to upload pics!! Yay me!
Ilhoon is so gorgeous... MY ULTIMATE BIAS!! Second most cutest and handsomest guy ever (in my eyes).
 
The next few chapters, I'll be torturing poor Hyorin until she cries!
 
My little story of the day/night:
 
I was talking to one of my uncles over Skype the other night. I remembered him being really playful when I was a child back in Trinidad, but not long after I moved, he was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease. It was so hard to talk to him with out crying. He recognized me and tried to say my name, but it was hard for him to talk. If you've ever heard of Parkinson's disease, I want you to know it's no joke. I know you don't think it is, but some people are unaware.
I just hope that when I'm older, we would have developed a cure.
 
thanks for reading, and as always
 
ARIGATOGOZAIMASU!