Easter special

My crazy, unpredictable life!

 

 
Hey guys!! I see more people like squirrels than another story... Oh well! Free country! The red words are Hyorin's thoughts and the blue ones are what the signs/notes say. 
WARNING!! My friend helped write this, so there is a part towards the end that might dwell on the idea of PG 13, but I promise you, nothing actually happens (I argued with my friend for a proper, appropriate ending). 
ARIGATOGOZAIMASU!
------------------------------------------- 
 
'Get up, stupid body!! It's Easter!!' I looked to my right and found the sleeping Ilhoon. 'Awe! How cute!...' I tapped shoulder to wake him up, but he wouldn't budge.
 
"Yah, Ilhoon. Wake up." I pushed him, but all he did was groan and turn over. "Wake up! It's Easter!!" I sat up and kept pushing him. 
 
"I didn't get much sleep last night...I need more rest... Go away..." He waved his hand and went back to sleep.
 
"Fine!" I puffed out my cheeks, crossed my arms and left the room. I snuck to Taeil and B-bomb's room.
 
"NO! GO AWAY!" Taeil screamed, putting his pillow over his ears. B-bomb gave me a weak smile, and went back to sleep.
 
'Jeez! I only asked them if the would get up...' I walked to Ukwon and Jaehyo's room, but I didn't get a response. I reluctantly made my way to the three idiots' room, where as soon as I walked in, I got a pillow to the face.
 
In one groggy but swift movement, Zico stood up, pushed me out and slammed the door. He returned and put a sign on the door before disappearing again.
 
'Go away, stupid!' I grabbed the paper, ripped it up and threw back at the door. I sighed when I turned to Mr. And Mrs. Jung's room. 'I shouldn't disturb them...'
 
As I made my way downstairs and found a special surprise blocking my way.
 
'My dear, Jung Hyorin. I know you enough to know you LOVE Easter. It took me a long time, and I expect I won't be able to join you, but I still hope you enjoy. Find all the clues to reveal the big surprise! First one is where the bacon sleeps. Warning! They get harder as you go!'
 
I jumped over the sign and ran to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and found a small basket with three chocolate eggs and a letter.
 
There is an ancient invention still used in some parts of the world today that allows people to see through walls. What is it?•
 
'AH!! I at these things...' I looked to the blank wall on the other side of the kitchen. 'I've got it! A window!!' I ran to every window on the first floor and found three more chocolate eggs and another note.
 
Under the place where you rest your seat when you want to rest and put up your feet . . . where you watch a movie and want to slouch, you'll find the next clue under the _______•
 
'Psh, EASY!!' I laughed quietly and checked under the couch to find two eggs and another note.
 
Good job, my little Hyorin! You made it quite far!• 'Does he think I'm stupid?!' •here's the next clue: 
At the sound of me, men may dream
Or stamp their feet
At the sound of me, women may laugh
Or sometimes weep•
 
I furrowed my eyebrows.
 
'The heck?! How would I know what this is?!' I rolled my eyes and slumped on the couch. I stared at the riddle, until I got an answer. 'MUSIC!!'
 
On the CD player next to the TV, was a note, a picture and five chocolate eggs.
 
•I hope you like the picture, it was more work than this whole scavenger hunt...•
 
I looked at the picture and fell down laughing. All of Block B, Mr. and Mrs. Jung and Ilhoon were in bunny rabbit costumes, and everybody but Ilhoon and Mrs. Jung, had the angriest faces ever!
 
After I finally managed to calm down, I read the rest of the note.
 
last and final clue: here you dream in night or day, its also where I would like to play•
 
Without thinking, I ran to my basement but stopped at the bottom of the stairs when I saw a note.
 
WRONG WAY!! How is this where you dream?! Think harder!•
 
I stomped my way back upstairs and slumped down on the stairs.
 
'We play at the park, but that's too far away... Maybe I have to look at this in a professional way... I dream in my bedroom, but I don't play there...' Then I looked at the last line again. •it's also where I would like to play• 'you dirty minded-'
 
I ran upstairs to my bedroom and burst through the door.
 
"Ilhoon!!" I yelled, jumping on the bed beside him.
 
"Whhaaaatttt~!" He rubbed his eyes and looked at me.
 
"What was the last thing?! I followed all the clues and you led me back here!"
 
A smile formed on his face. "Oh look! A squirrel!!" He pointed to my window.
 
"WHERE!!" I scrambled off the bed and to my window, only to find a surprise I didn't expect... Well, that is the definition of surprise!
 
On the grass, spelled out using Chocolate eggs, was 'I Love U Jung Hyorin!' I felt arms wrap around my waist.
 
"What do you think?" He asked, resting his head on mine.
 
"How did you manage to do all this?!"
 
"I got your brothers to stay up late and help me out by thinking of riddles, buying eggs, taking pictures, and then putting those eggs in good places... They must hate me by now..." He let out a soft chuckle.
 
"That's why they didn't want to wake up this morning!"
 
"Mm..."
 
"By the way, the last line on the last riddle-"
 
"It will happen one day!" 
 
"ert!" I chased him around my bedroom. Sadly, as my life hates me (A/N: no, I'm just mean), I tripped on the leg off my chair and face planted the floor. Ilhoon, rolling on the ground beside me, was laughing his head off.
 
When he finally calmed down, he picked me up bridal style and placed me on the bed, straddling his legs over my body.
 
"You can't keep running forever!" He smirked. Then, we heard voices behind my bedroom door.
 
"HURRY UP!! I want grand-children!"
 
"I want a niece!"
 
"Don't pressure my baby girl! By the way, nephews are awesome!"
 
I felt my face grow hot.
 
'Were they there the whole time?!'
 
"See?" Ilhoon smiled, turning back to me. Then, he lost that smile. "Um, Hyorin..."
 
(Outside the door [author's P.O.V])
 
"What do you think they're doing in there?" PO asked, looking at Kyung.
 
"Ilhoon!! That's too hard!! You're hurting me!!"
 
"I think I know!" Ukwon smirked.
 
"The hell?!" Taeil and Zico had to use all their strength to hold B-bomb back.
 
"ILHO-"
 
"Stop squirming! I need to put it in!"
 
"Look what you did!! Look at all the blood!!"
 
In a fit of rage, B-bomb burst through the door and grabbed Ilhoon by the collar.
 
"OPPA!!" Hyorin screamed.
 
"What?! What's wrong?! What did I do?!" Ilhoon asked, becoming very frantic.
 
"You..." B-bomb looked Ilhoon up and down, then looked at Hyorin. He put Ilhoon down and scratched his head. "What were you two doing?"
 
"Ilhoon was trying to help me stop my nose from bleeding after I face planted the floor by putting paper swabs to soak up the blood, but he pushed them too far and made it worse!" Hyorin crossed her blood stained arms.
 
"Yeah, Hyorin, you've got a little blood-"
 
"Shut up, Zico! I know!" She snapped.
 
"What I want to know is why you attacked me?" Ilhoon looked at B-bomb while helping Hyorin clean up the blood.
 
"I thought... You... Um..."
 
"Let's all forget this ever happened and go and eat breakfast, ok?" Mrs. Jung clapped her hands together and smiled.
 
"Are you ok? You all look red in the face!" Hyorin asked, looking around the room.
 
"Yeah!! We're fine!" They said in unison before racing downstairs.
 
"What were they talking about?" Hyorin asked Ilhoon when they finished wiping up the blood.
 
He whispered in her ear the answer, and she turned red.
 
"I'M GONNA KILL YOU GUYS!!!"