So long and years later.

My crazy, unpredictable life!

 

There was an awkward silence in the car. Ilhoon looked angry while he was driving, and didn't make any effort to talk. Once we arrived, he grabbed my hand and dragged me inside. We searched for Kai like crazy, Ilhoon not letting go of me the entire time.
 
Once we'd found him, we ran in his direction.
 
"KAI-"
 
Before I could say anything else, Ilhoon punched Kai in the face so hard, it sent him sprawled out on the floor. My husband picked him up by the collar and glared at him.
 
"There are three reasons why I punched you. First of all, I've always hated you in high school. Second, you kissed my wife last night, making me hate you more. And third," Ilhoon set him down and pushed him towards me, "you made my wife cry by leaving without saying goodbye."
 
Kai smiled and looked at me. He stretched his arms out and I ran into him, crying into his chest.
 
"How long 'til I see you again?" I sobbed.
 
"In a few years, but don't worry. By that time, I should have a girlfriend." He rocked me back and forth and rubbed my back.  He let me go and wiped my tears. "I better be off."
 
"O-okay. Have a good flight."
 
"One more hug," Kai pulled me into him for a quick hug, "and a goodbye kiss," he leaned in and brought his lips millimetres away from mine before he was violently pulled back.
 
"Hurry up and leave!" Ilhoon growled, pushing him away.
 
Kai smiled sheepishly before waving to the both of us. Surprisingly, Ilhoon waved back. Kai vanished in the crowd of people not long after. Ilhoon wrapped an arm around my shoulder and smiled.
 
"Let's go home."
 
 
 
 
 
(Several years later...)
 
"YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT!!"
 
"Look in the mirror!!"
 
"Zico! Did you calling my wife an idiot?!" 
 
"She said it first-"
 
"Uncle Zico is an idiot." Eli giggled.
 
"He sure is." Taeil nodded, along with the rest of Block B.
 
"Look at what you are teaching your kids!" Zico pointed at me accusingly.
 
"I'm only teaching them the truth!" I snorted.
 
"Uncle Zico isn't an idiot!" Ayame smiled.
 
"I love you." Zico wrapped his arms around my six year old girl.
 
"He's a dummy!"
 
"YAH!"
 
"Uncle PO! Gimme a piggy back ride!" Eli smiled and reached his arms up towards my brother.
 
"Upsidaisy!" PO lifted him up on his shoulders and looked at the rest of us. "You're lucky you're four. In a few years, uncle won't be able to do this anymore!"
 
"Omma, can we go and wake uncle B-bomb?" Ayame asked, sitting on Zico's lap.
 
"Go ahead, but I'll come with you, to make sure you come out alive!" I gently took her hand and ran up the stairs with her.
 
We silently opened the door. 
 
B-Bomb was fast asleep. Ayame crept up to his bed, and whispered in his ear.
 
"Uncle B-Bomb, it's time to get up." He didn't move. "Uncle B-Bomb." She tapped his shoulder, but he still didn't move. "Uncle B-Bomb-"
 
B-Bomb grabbed her and pulled her into the bed beside him.
 
"Uncle doesn't want to get up just yet." He mumbled into her hair.
 
"But omma wants you to get up." Ayame said, trying to push him away.
 
"Tell your omma that uncle is tired..."
 
I heard screaming as Ilhoon and Eli ran up the steps. Ilhoon stopped and wrapped his arms around my waist as Eli continued to run to the bed. He jumped and landed on B-Bomb.
 
"AH SHI- ELI!" B-Bomb yelled, sitting up to get Eli off. "I want to have children in the future. Please don't jump there."
 
I stifled my laughter, but Ilhoon made no effort to do so. Ilhoon leaned in and whispered in my ear.
 
"I love you."
 
'I love you too, Jung Ilhoon...'
 
_______
There you go. The end. Yeah, I know. It . Oh well. Too many. Periods in. This paragraph. The fu-
They have kids and live happily ever after. Yay. I love the names Eli and Ayame, so that's what I'm going to name my future kids (if I have any. No guarantee on even a boyfriend. Sigh...)
 
My crush (a.k.a my good friend) I are getting along well. He likes my best friend. Yeah.
 
WHY IS LIFE SO ANNOYING!!!
 
oh well...
Hate the story, love the story, eat the story, do what ever you want.
 
PEACE OUT, AS!!
 
ARIGATOGOZAIMASU!
MERCI BEAUCOUP!
THANK YOU!!