'Don't worry. I'll wait...'

My crazy, unpredictable life!

 

"Hyorin... I want kids."
 
My jaw dropped.
 
'What the heck was this all of a sudden?'
 
"Ilhoon!! WE'RE EIGHTEEN!!!" I stood up and look down at him. "We literally just got married! We need to settle down, grow older! Why would you want kids now!! They run around and put muddy handprints on the walls, they cry and whine when they want something. They are a lot to take care of!!"
 
Don't get me wrong. I love kids! And I want some of my own, But I'M EIGHTEEN.!!
 
Ilhoon stood up and held my hands.
 
"What I really want... Having a kid is just what happens after..." He smirked and wiggled his eyebrows. 
 
I felt my face grow hot.
 
'Can all passengers sit down? We are bringing our plane into landing. Thank you for your cooperation.' The captain said over the speakers.
 
I rushed to sit down in my seat and buckle up.
 
•  •  •
 
"New York city?! Are we really here?! I've always wanted to come!!" I threw my hands in the air and spun around.
 
"We still have more things to see, so save your excitement!" Ilhoon put an arm around my shoulder and smiled, making me smile.
 
I put what he said in the plane at the back of my mind and planned on having the best honeymoon ever!
 
We got a taxi and drove to our hotel.
 
It was gorgeous! 
 
A one bedroom hotel room, but it was huge and had everything you needed to live on a daily basis. A kitchen with a stove and fridge, a dinning room, a TV room, and my favourite. The big widow at the far end that looked down on the busy New York.
 
Ilhoon unpacked while I was busy prancing around like a pony on drugs.
 
"Is this your first time traveling?" Ilhoon asked after he finished unpacking.
 
"Yeah. I was planning on traveling after high school with all the money I saved up, but I had other priorities." I looked at him with an emotionless expression.
 
"Awe! Do you regret marrying me?!" He stuck his bottom lip out and held my hands.
 
"Of course not!! I said yes for a reason! I didn't want anybody else to have you, even if that meant I had to sacrifice something..." I wrapped my arms around his body and rested my head on his chest.
 
"I don't regret it either..."
 
After what seemed like five minutes to us ended up being half an hour, Ilhoon decided to make me dinner.
 
"What do you want?" Ilhoon looked at me.
 
"First of all, we need food. We just came, and the hotel wouldn't have food stocked for us!"
 
"Then let's go grocery shopping!"
 
•  •  •
 
"I promised your parents that I would make you eat your vegetables!"
 
"I don't care!! I hate them!!" I crossed my arms and pouted.
 
We were yelling in Korean and getting strange looks from the kids who passed by. After my futile attempts to avoid vegetables failed, we went to pay for the food.
 
"We would like to uh...um.. Buy! We want to buy this food!" Ilhoon smiled and pointed to the food. I was surprised by his English.
 
"That will be $102 please!" The cashier smiled. "You pronounce English words well! I've never seen you two before. Are you new here?
 
"Yes!"
 
"Where did you come from?"
 
"South Korea!"
 
"That's very cool! Here's your change and have a nice day!"
 
When we got back to our room, Ilhoon banished me from the kitchen. From the living room, I could hear crashes and various yelled curse words. I nullified my banishment and walked into the kitchen.
 
Or, at least I thought it was the kitchen. 
 
It was hard to tell with tomato sauce scattered everywhere. I stared at Ilhoon, who was busy muttering curses and stirring something in a pot.
 
"Is it really such a challenge for you to make tomato sauce?!" I grabbed the paper towels and started cleaning up.
 
I pushed Ilhoon aside and took over the job of making lunch. 
 
'Seriously. All that fuss trying to make spaghetti and tomato sauce?!' I shook my head.
 
The entire time, Ilhoon was watching me. I could feel it, but it didn't bother me. In fact, I wanted to see how good in the kitchen I was.
 
'Thank you Jaehyo oppa!' 
 
When I was finished, I put out servings for Ilhoon and I, and while I was eating Ilhoon was pouting like a child.
 
"What's wrong?" I poked his cheek.
 
"I was supposed to make you dinner..."
 
"Ilhoon, don't make that face!" A got up and hugged him from behind. "Ilhoon, please smile. You're making me sad... Ilhoon... Ilhonnie!" I whined and stomped my feet, but he continued to hang his head. I gave up and washed the dishes. When I was finished, I went to watch TV, leaving Ilhoon in the kitchen.
 
Not long after, he came out, turned off the TV, and sat in front of me. I noticed the pile of papers in his hand and became curious. Then, he held the up for me to read.
 
'I was supposed to make you dinner' he switched the page. 'So I could show you I could' switch 'do something! I wanted you' switch 'to be proud of me, but' switch 'I can't really do anything.' switch 'I feel like I lost my' switch 'manliness!!'
 
When I read the last word, I threw back my head and laughed. "Don't worry, Ilhoon. You can do something, and I'm already proud of you! You won't loose you manliness if you couldn't cook. That's something we could do while we're here! I'll teach you how to cook!" 
 
 He smiled and got up to sit beside me.
 
"Good, because I want to be of some help if you ever get sick in the future!" He rested his head on my shoulder.
 
Then, he breathed on my neck.
 
"Ahhhh!!" I pushed him away. "I told you to stop doing that!!"
 
"But you look so cute!!" He inched closer to me and smirked.
 
"I don't care! It gives me the chills!" I shivered.
 
"I know you like it..." He inched even closer until we were centimetres apart.
 
He kissed my neck and started traveling.
 
"Ilhoon... What are you doing?"
 
"Trying to find your sweet spot..."
 
"Huh?... I don't have a-" I gasped involuntarily.
 
"Found it..."
 
"...Ilhoon... About what you said on the plane... I-"
 
"Don't worry. I'll wait." He looked me in the eyes and smiled. 
 
I pecked him on the lips, and fell asleep underneath him. Again.
 
----------------------------------
Awe! He'll wait! That's so cute...
I have a story for you guys!!
 
two of my guy friends go to Shoppers drug store (since it's so close to my school) during lunch and come back with a tub of Vaseline. Billy bob (not his real name) says that he needs it for his art project, but when he and Bobby joe (also not his real name) were buying the Vaseline, the cashier averted his eyes. My two friends told me the customers gave them strange looks and that it was a really awkward experience. 
I thought it was awkward because two guys going to a drug store to buy Vaseline at lunch was weird just because, but Bobby joe explained to me why it was awkward.
And I couldn't eat the rest of my lunch....
ARIGATOGOZAIMASU!!