"belongs to me"

complicated love

 

"Is he really going to grand my wish?" Jonghyun asked himself.

 

Jonghyun still can't believe Minhyuk is actually going to date his sister. Jieun sings very well and she plays guitar like no other, but she has an attitude from here to Amsterdam. But he believes Minhyuk can help her. He knows that Minhyuk can break her heart. It’s not nice towards his younger sister, he’s aware of that, but she needs a wakeup call. The music industry is not going to accept her as ‘the beautiful and talented IU’ if she's planning to act this way. Once she realizes that Minhyuk was only playing around with her, then reality would finally get to her. And then she should be capable of writing really good lyrics.

 

Jonghyun is not sure about his plan and if this seriously would work. What if she really falls in love with him? He tried to shake off that thought, when suddenly Yonghwa entered his room.

“Jonghyun, you have shampoo for me?”

Jonghyun was shocked. Yonghwa was standing there in his room, covered with only a towel.While Yonghwa tried to approach Jonghyun, he tripped over a shoe and fell on the floor with a thud . Now Jonghyun panicked. There he was: watching a butt-Yonghwa lying on his floor.

 "H-help......................... EOTTEOKE ?????????????????////???/// ?! "

 Very awkward and uncomfortable, Yonghwa immediately ran away.

 

*

 

”Aaiishh…. how could I embarrass myself like this.. I’m really a babo.”

After the unfortunate incident Yonghwa didn't dare to look at Jonghyun for days.

 

Yonghwa was feeling a little pressure from his fellow CNBLUE members. He knows he is the leader but he has to leave the dorm soon. He has the filming of "We Got Married" scheduled.

Initially, Seohyun of SNSD was supposed to be his wife. But they separated because of her schedule not allowing her to film everything on time. They barely spoke to each other. But the decision of him staying at the show turned out to be great. He has a beautiful new wife: Hyosung of Secret.

She is so cute when she smiles and she's so charming. The way she talks, moves, dances, singes, just – everything. He had tried to make it work with Seohyun, but he has the feeling that Hyosung is the right one.

 

Today he has filming an episode of Stong Heart scheduled, right after We Got Married. Luckily, Hyosung will be attending too. He hopes the MCs won’t go too far with the questions, though. He had been through that with Seohyun, and he wants to spare Hyosung from it.

 

*


When they arrived at the studio Hyosung immediately went to the dressing room in order to do her make-up and change her clothes. In the meanwhile,   yonn uonnufdlhfxcbvcmxv     Yonghwa decided to buy some drinks for him and his wife. He arrived at the bar and suddenly saw someone who looked familiar standing there.   

Oh, dear god no.    

The moment he ordered the drinks, the familiar girl comes up to him.   

 "Yo~ong, how are you? Long time no see."   

It was Seohyun. Yonghwa felt frustrated. He was happy with Hyosung now, but he knows Seohyun; she’s the overly jealous type. Instead of answering he just pretends that he didn't hear her.

 

*

 

Seohyun was startled. He changed since he is with her. Seohyun thinks she belongs to be with him, not that weird thing he's with right now. Seohyun was very depressed after the break. She didn't believe that they would ever separate. It had felt so good. Her unnies told her that she would get over it and that boys will come in her life when it's time for it. But they don't understand what Seohyun feels for Yonghwa.

He is my first in everything and he will be my last.

She’s going to do everything to convince Yonghwa that he belongs to her. The good or the bad way, it doesn't matter to her. The only thing she wants is Yonghwa.

 

*

Hyosung left for the fitting room. Her make-up is all done and she only needs to change her outfit for the show. She saw Seohyun standing next to the closet. Hyosung felt very uncomfortable. She was actually Yonghwa’s initial wife.

What if she holds a grudge against me?

She wanted to greet Seohyun but she completely ignored her. Hyosung didn’t know her that well, but she didn’t expect her to be that way. She always seemed such a kind girl.

Maybe she is just jealous?

No.. Seohyun isn’t that type of girl. Hyosung tried to tell herself.

 

When she walked into the fitting room so she could change, she noticed that her outfit was gone. She peeked behind the door to see if there was anyone. Since she saw no one she went out quickly to see if she might had left the clothes elsewhere. But when she returned quickly to the fitting room because she heard voices from behind the door of the dressing room, she noticed that her casual clothes were gone too.

What in the world. What now?

She couldn’t leave the fitting room – she didn’t want to be seen in her underwear. That would be the scandal of the year. Or the century. Hyosung frowned while she climbed onto a seat and tried to look over the door. There was a towel, but unfortunately too many people – men – had entered the dressing room. When about six people left the dressing room Hyosung decided to go out to grab the towel.

Out of nowhere Seohyun stood in front of Hyosung when she opened the door. Seohyun grabbed her arm and started laughing. Hard. From God knows where she pulls out a marker. She began to draw circles on Hyosung’s body.

”Hahaha! She thinks that she’s perfect, but look all that cellulites! That’s just fat! And look! A bruise –that looks horrendous!” Seohyun exclaimed.

Hyosung is overwhelmed and starts crying, she feels her blood pumping harder through her veins and a red color spreading over her face.

“W-why.. a-are you doing this?!” Hyosung managed to exclaim at Seohyun in between her hard sobs, “I-is this even healthy!?”

“Hahahaha… This isn’t healthy? You got that right, you little misshapen fat .”

“P-please.. leave me alone! Please!” Hyosung sobbed even harder now, “I’ll do anything if you just let me go!”

Before Seohyun could tell Hyosung that she has to get out of Yonghwa’s life someone stormed the locker room in.

It was Yonghwa.