Tears, A broken heart and a little chuckle..

complicated love

 

Jieun was screaming her heart out while she pulled her hair and collapsed on the ground. After Jonghyun barged in to the conversation, she had been listening the past 10 minutes to an incredibly painful  story. She felt two manly arms around her body.

 

 "D-don't you dare t-to touch me "she muttered through  her weeps.

 

"Jieun…  listen to me..." Jonghyun whispered in her ear.

 

He held her even more tight to comfort her. she felt the warmth of her brother, but she couldn't stop crying. She cried all her pain out. Since her father left, she made a promise to herself that she would never cry again.  She swore to herself to never trust anyone ever again. She knew that this would come. The moment her heart opened up to someone, that  particular person needed to stamp on it. Everything was going out of her system tonight. Suddenly Jieun felt herself being lifted and she opened up her eyes. Jonghyun lifted her all bridal style and put her on a bench where he kneeled in front of her. She still sobbed softly but looked her brother in the eyes.

"Jieun...I'm so......"

"Stop it... " Jieun cut him off.    "Just.. Tell me why would you even do this to me"

 

Jonghyun sighed deeply and began to speak

 

" I-i love you b-but you're really fragile; although it looks that you're not. I'm the only one in this world who knows you the best and I know if you're coming in this music life it will eat you up alive" Jieun  noticed the tone in his voice and knew he was serious.

 

"But Jonghyun I’m strong.... I don't care what people say... I only care about what you say. You're my only brother and you did this to me.  How would this ever help me" she defended herself while tears were formed in her eyes again. This hurts.

 

Jonghyun grabbed Jieun's both upper arms.

 

" It was wrong for me to do this to you and to drag Minhyuk in this mess. But I know you haven't cried since our dad left us. You've been holding all these stupid thoughts and feelings inside of you since then and it is not good. "  tears began to stream and she buried her face in her hands.

Jonghyun stood up from his position and gave her an tight hug.

 

"Doesn't it feel good to finally cry it out. It does, am I right?" and he patted softly on  her shoulder blades.

 

And yet again he pulled her out of the hug. He cupped her face by holding her head with his both hands

 

"Look what I've been trying to do is, to show you that people always will come and go. You will always be hurt by those who you love,  but those things are meant to be. That's life Jieun. Let faith do his job, while you live your life. Try making some friends, go and trust people, have some fun and don't be angry all the time. I'm just worried about you"

 

  He ended his speech with a little peck on her  small forehead. She stopped crying and when Jonghyun looked in her eyes, he saw the little twinkle  that Jieun lost when their dad left them.

 

"I'm glad you're back" and he then tickled her all over her body.

 

"hahaha , st-stop.......hahaha…. stop,  oppaaahaha...."  it felt nice to Jonghyun to see her smile again although she still had some tears running down her cheeks.  Then it hit him that Jieun  hadn't called him oppa in a long time. he decided to stop.

 

"Yah- Jonghyun although I feel better now…. I'm still mad at you and Minhyuk" and she pointed strictly with her finger at Minhyuk who just stood there awkwardly all these minutes looking at the two siblings.

 

Jieun noticed the look that Jonghyun gave Minhyuk.  It was a gaze that he never gave to her. It reminded her of Jia's when they were sitting at the table and he looked at Jungshin earlier that night. And then it all hit her. Although it hurt really bad, she just couldn't stand away in her brothers luck.

 

"Minhyuk come here" she said with a strict an cold voice.

 

Minhyuk took little and slow steps  and didn't dare to look at the younger girl in front of him.

 

When Minhyuk stood in front of her and Jonghyun. She noticed that his hand was trembling. She took his hand  and looked him in the eyes.

 

"I will forever  hate you for hurting my feelings…. But-  if you make my brother happy then I will accept you"

 

"I'm really sorry Jieun I'm really really reall....  wait,  What!?"  Minhyuk couldn't believe his ears.

 

"What did you say...?" He asked flustered.

 

Jieun cleared " I mean... If you are happy with my brother then I wouldn't mind"

 

"B-but...." he stammered. A red hue slightly appeared on his face.

 

"But I will still hate you" Jieun suddenly let go of his hand took her stuff and walked away.  She left Jonghyun and Minhyuk with an awkward silence.

 

"Well….. that went better than expected..." Jonghyun chuckled careful and rubbed the back of his head.

 

"Jonghyun...."Minhyuk said still looking at the ground.

 

"yes..." Jonghyun answered nervously. His heart pounded really hard. He felt it even throbbing in his gullet.

 

"I- I.. Just wanted to tell you..."

Jonghyun saw that Minhyuk's hands were trembling again and before he could think his body moved towards Minhyuk and gave him a full but careful peck on the mouth. Jonghyun didn't need any explanation cause he heard everything the night  before from Minhyuk's unconscious words. At first Minhyuk was just looking at him like a lifeless doll, but after some seconds he calmed down, closed his eyes and just gave in the kiss. It made Jonghyun laugh. Minhyuk broke out of the kiss and continued what he was going to say.

 " I really, really like you, hyung"  And he nibbled on his lower lip.

"And I really like you too, Minhyukkie" Suddenly they got startled by some shooting and different shades of colors in the air. Jonghyun took Minhyuk in his embrace and they just sat there on the bench watching the beautiful colors shooting up in the air.

 


 

you guys i decided to make this chapter after i realised today is exactly a year after i posted the first chapter/ OMG  THE TIME GOES SOO FASST/;________;

AND ALSOO I HAVE IN TOTAL 100 SUBS I'M SOO GLAD GHEHH 

MY First final exam starts monday i'm so nervous gosh i will start with art and biology :-/  twoo heavy subject o well 

i will alsoo say the the next chapter will bee the last chapter (it can change cause i haven't started yet Lol) !!!!!!! soo prepare lol :)))

guys can i introduce you too my husbands new body :

 

 

just look at his body and i'm drooling here gheheh ~

i like to hear what you think soo keep subscribing and comenting love you