a unconscious confession

complicated love

 

“Minhyuk, can you come out side with me”

 

Minhyuk looked up from his desk and looked at Jonghyun. Who was standing in the door opening with his coat and shoes on. He replied

 

“Actually, I don’t feel like going outside. I didn’t sleep last night because, I am too nervous for tomorrow”

 

“Well, I wanted to talk with you about that, but this wall have ears you know ” and Jonghyun winked at Minhyuk

 

“Let’s go to the park”

 

“Hmmm~ Why not” and he prepared himself to go outside.

 

Jungshin was laying on the couch watching some TV.

 

“We are going outside for a bit I hope you do…”

 

“BYE” Jungshin didn’t let Minhyuk speak. As if he was nothing. He looked back at TV and ignored them completely

 

Minhyuk looked at Jonghyun and said “I think he’s still mad at me”

 

Jonghyun patted Minhyuk on the head and said “Noo.. really he is just a bit cranky”

 

They left the house.

 

-

 

After a 20 minute walk they at arrived at a lake.

 

Minhyuk pouted “Jonghyun-ah~ I’m so tired let’s rest for a bit”

 

Jonghyun sighed” OK, only because I don’t want you to collapse or something”

 

He felt a bit nervous. Sitting at the lake, looking at the sun what went down with Minhyuk. It was beautiful. Minhyuk who sat next to him was fully enjoying the rare mid-winter sun rays. Jonghyun examined him carefully. That boy, what is it exactly why he is interested in Minhyuk. Maybe it’s his face ? His body? His mind? His words? He just doesn’t know.

 

“Minhyuk?” Jonghyun asked

 

“Hmmm” Minhyuk’s eyes were closed and the sun was shining his last weak rays in his face.

 

“Tomorrow is the day that we're going to tell Jieun that it was a set up"

 

 "Hmmmhhhm" Minhyuk moaned again.

 

“ I have to tell you honest Minhyuk. I am afraid. Why am I even doing this again. Was it for my sake? For my career? That she wouldn't be a Burdon anymore, maybe? Or was it for her sake? I’m afraid to loose Minhyuk. Not only her......bu..but...you... too....Minhyuk......Minhyuk?.....MINHYUK!!!"

 

Minhyuk's head was leaning back and soft sounds and breathings escaped his mouth.

 

 "Aish....you babo. Minhyuk, why are you falling asleep? I’m trying here to confess" Jonghyun said to the sleeping Minhyuk.

 

He putted the head of Minhyuk on his shoulder. He watched his face and then he realized why he felt in love with Minhyuk. "TRUST" That's the only word that kept bouncing in his head. Just as his sister. he is also afraid to trust people. It was all because that one day that his dad left his mother when he was 7. After the divorce his father promised him and his sister to visit them. But every single time they kept waiting next to the door. Looking out of the small window with his sister. First it was every week. After one year they kept waiting once a month. After 2 years, twice a year for the holidays. After 3 more years they gave up. Their mother was Always defended their father. "He is busy with work" "He is sick" "Next week he is really coming” but he never showed up. Jieun was never the same again. She couldn't trust people just like her own father. Jieun never talked about this experience. It seems that she putted every memory and feeling away and that she’s living in a dream world. It seems like that she’s using those never exposed feelings too hurt other people.

 

He couldn't easily trust people too but he is always trying to trust and he was able to trust Minhyuk. The way Minhyuk always were for him and his sister is amazing. He is so sweet and caring and so beautiful  sweet and innocent. So stubborn but he listens also. He is just perfect. Jonghyun’s heart pounded like crazy. These thought made him nervous but also secure. Jonghyun laughed.

 

" Minhyuk your my love if you want or not" He said to the almost lifeless body of Minhyuk.

 

Jonghyun decided that he wouldn't let Minhyuk break the hart of Jieun. He planned to do it his own. To confess everything. There is a risk is that she's not going to talk to him forever. But she has too understand. She needs to talk about her feelings about what happened years ago. She needs to open up and it doesn’t matter to him actually if she not going to talk to him anymore. The only thing that matters to him is that she’s be able to fix her feelings. She just needs to escape that dream world.

 

He slowly removed Minhyuk’s head from his shoulder. He spread Minhyuk’s legs and sat in between.

 

“Jonghyun-aaaah~” Jonghyun suddenly heard and he turned his head. His face almost touched Minhyuk face. Minhyuk was still sleeping. Jonghyun turned his head and his face became red. Minhyuk was dreaming about him. he wanted to know about what. Then suddenly his thought broke by 4 special words.

 

“Jonghyun-aaaah~, I love you” Jonghyun was stunned. His stomach felt like a rollercoaster his heartbeat felt like 100 running horses. His head was even more red. Simply like a tomato. He couldn’t believe what he just heard. Minhyuk loved him back. Jonghyun laughed.

 

“Of course Minhyuk, the way that you confess is through a dream. You’re really stupid”  

 

He kissed Minhyuk on the forehead and said

 

“ I love you too Minhyuk”

 

 He lifted Minhyuk on his back and walked back to the dorm.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

you've waited for so long and finally here is the next chapter thank u for reading<3