A painful night and day part 1.

complicated love

 

 Jungshin and Minhyuk were both getting ready. Jungshin was not feeling right. Not even after the talk he had this night with Yonghwa.  Yonghwa couldn’t give him some proper advise because he didn’t know everything. If Yonghwa knew it was Jonghyun  Minhyuk and Jieun then he would understand him.  he remembered what Yonghwa said -‘ friends come and go and beloved ones too. It happens in life that you’re going to be disappointed. But you just have to accept it’ . but Yonghwa didn’t know he was talking about the guy they have to live with everyday.  Minhyuk knocked on Jungshin door.

 “are you ready, Jungshin?”. He still couldn’t stand  listening to Minhyuk voice.

“I’m coming” he answered with an annoyed voice.

He opened his door and he looked at Minhyuk who was dressed very exclusively for such a simple date.

“why do you look at me like that ?” Minhyuk asked

“ nothing, I’m just wondering why you’re so dressed for” Jungshin asked with a expressionless head.

“ I think it’s a special date” and Minhyuk pouted.

Jungshin had always a weakness for this boy so he patted him on the head. The face of Minhyuk brightened up. They went in the car. Jungshin sat behind the wheel and Minhyuk beside him. The whole drive was a bit awkward but soon they arrived at the Christmas fair.  Jungshin felt relieved –finally I’m not forced to talk to him. They stood next to the Ferris wheel waiting for Jieun and Jia to come.

 

“are you in love with Jieun” Jungshin suddenly asked. He knew he wouldn’t get a clear answer from Minhyuk, he just wanted to confirm that they are still going to hurt Jieun.

 

Minhyuk just simply raised his shoulder and he looked the other way.

Jungshin felt his anger growing. But then they saw the 2 girls. They were stunned. The girls looked so cute. They were wearing their most Fashionable boots and winter jackets and their hair and make-up were perfect. Jungshin noticed that Jia was really pretty tonight. He never saw her that way but still Jieun was looking flawless. Jia walked up to Jungshin.

 

 “hay Jungshin, uhm yeah..glad you could come” she said shyly not knowing what to say to him.

 

“ good evening Jia, I just felt that I had to be here” and he nodded his head

 

“by the way you’re looking good tonight” 

Jia giggled of nervosity.

 

-

 

The whole day Minhyuk was picturing in his head how this date would look like. If it is going to end up like a disaster or not. He was so nervous about telling the truth too Jieun that he had felt sick and secretly threw up in the bathroom. He didn’t tell Jonghyun because he didn’t wanted to worry him. he choose to grand Jonghyun’s wish so he is going to fulfill it too. He is not going to screw this up.  

 

“hi pretty” he said to Jieun and she got a little red shade on her cheeks.

Hi Minhyuk and she played with her hair. “ you look very very cute tonight” and I gave her a wink

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

theses chapters are becoming shorter and shorter smh i hope i can finish this sroy with christmas -smh-