“The best ideas come when you go to the hairdresser.”

complicated love

 

After the whole date thing, Jieun decided to send a text to Jia if they could meet up.

 

Hii unnie~ can we meet up today? love you, Jieun.

 

 

Jieun was busy on her pc when her phone began to beep; it was Jia. She opened her message box.

 

Hey dongsaeng~, of course  we can. :) Let’s go to the hairdresser, we haven’t done that in a while, have we? And I have got a lot to tell you. xxx

 

She replied:

 

Of course, I will see you in a hour then? I will call the hairdresser! And I have got much to tell you, too. <3

 

 

Before she knew it she was already at the hairdresser waiting for Jia. She looked on her watch. She just can’t stand people who are late. Five minutes later Jia arrived at the salon; all sweaty and tired.

 

“I’m sorry, Jieun. I still had to finished some stuff on my schedule.”

 

Jieun was a bit cranky at first, but the thought of the date with Minhyuk made her happy.

 

Jia and Jieun decided to go just for the weekly washing treatment. While they were waiting for the shampoo boy they talked about what happened last week.

 

”After the conversation with you on the phone I decided to listen to you and to  change my ways of doing things.”

Jia looked surprise at Jieun and burst out in laughter. “…So… you’re actually going to listen to me? …that is so not you. You never listen to me. You’re too stubborn.”

“I’M NOT!” she exclaimed. “AND DON’T LAUGH AT ME LIKE THAT!”

Jia’s laughter calmed down. ”Or is something going on?” She looked her suspiciously. “Something happened after that call! TELL ME!”

Jieun’s cheeks turned red. ”E-eh? N-nothing…h-happened…” she stuttered.

Jia’s expression from surprised to happy. ” I know that face! YOU’RE IN LOVE”  She put her hands in the air of excitement. “AWH! You’re in love with that Minhyuk… right!?”

“NO. I’M DEFINITELY NOT. I HATE HIM.”

“Who are you kidding? DAMN Jieun! I know you very very very well; you can’t hide anything for me. Just tell me what happened!” She lifted one eyebrow.

Jieun sighed and the words streamed out , yet she was feeling a bit ashamed. The thoughts of herself being in love almost made her puke.

“Omo, how cute! It’s almost like a fairytale; at first they hate each other but then they fall in love!”

Jia vision became blurry and Jieun screamed at her “Yah! Don’t think of that! Aish.. I don’t want to be in love.”

The shampoo boy arrived to our private room and said “Why don’t you want to be in love? Love is a beautiful thing.”

Jieun was shocked and began to insult him: ”YOU’RE FREAKING LATE. AND HOW DARE YOU INTERRUPT OUR CONVERSATION.”

The shampoo boy looked shocked and a red color spread over his face.   

 “Please Jieun, don’t be so grumpy. And he’s right. The feeling of being in love is just…”she sighed and Jia’s gaze became blurry again.

Jieun then realized something. “Wait a minute. There is something wrong with you… didn’t you go to that fashion show after the call?”

Jia didn’t gave her an answer; her gaze was still a bit hazy. 

“Jia. JIA! Wake up!” Jieun kicked gently against her shins.

“OUCH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?” She yelled in response.

“Don’t cry! You we’re in your own dreamland; I just thought you needed a wake-up call.” she smirked at Jia and she continued. “But tell me, you were at that fashion show with Jungshin, right?”

“Uhm; that’s correct.” and Jia’s head dropped down slowly.

“OMG, SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU TOO! OMG, HOW COULD I’VE MISSED IT.” and she gave herself a face palm.

“Uhum.” the shampoo boy cleared his throat “Sorry to interrupt you ladies; but can I begin with your treatment?”

Jieun gave him a toxic glance ”Oh. You’re still here. I thought you were dead or something. Go ahead and do what you have to do.”

The shampoo boy gave her a toxic glance back and began to wash her hair. She did not care for the boy and continued talking while Jia was waiting for her turn.

“But it’s clear something happened to you too, and I surely want to know it.”

Jia began to talk about what happened to Jungshin on the runway and what happened on the roof.

-

“I was so nervous that I blurted out if he wanted to go on a date with me.” her cheeks turned red.

Jieun jumped up from her seat. “WHAT DID YOU DO?! I-I CAN’T!” She bursted out in laughter. “YOU’RE SO HELPLESS WHEN YOU’RE IN LOVE. JUST LIKE A HELPLESS PUPPY; HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA.”

“But hey! He did say YES.” and she smiled widely. “Well, after 10 minutes of silence, at least.”  she continued.

“Yah; can you please put your head back? I’m not finished yet.” the shampoo boy exclaimed annoyed.

‘Ugh. Just finish quick and start with her.” she answered.

After two hours of complete silence the shampoo boy and the hairdresser finished the hair of the girls. They decided eat some spaghetti. When they arrived at the restaurant Jia continued their conversation.

“While we’ve been tortured, I thought of an genius idea.”

“Oh, really? Tell me.”

“Well, what do you think about an double date? You, Minhyuk, Jungshin and me.”

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

i'm very sorry for talking so much time i've been very busy with writing i wrote a sunny/kyuhyun story this is the link :http://bit.ly/pjpbtA

i'm also working on a yonghwa/shinhye story:3 and on a 2ne1 story hope you will enjoy<33333