A pleasant surprise. part 3

complicated love

 

Yonghwa looked everywhere but he couldn't find here anywhere. He decided to give up. She probably doesn't want to be with him besides work. He sighed heavenly

-I will just tell the people who arranged everything to go home- he said to himself.

 He walked towards the pavilion when he suddenly got surprised. Between the shiny lights he saw a girl with a goddess like white dress with a fur jacket and a bouquet flowers in her hands. Yonghwa was amazed that that special person actual came and he was relieved that that special person didn't got hurt. Yonghwa’s feet moves faster and faster

 "HYOSUNG" and he waved at her.

 When he stood a few passes from her,  he finally realized how beautiful she is.

"Wuaah- where were you? I've looked everywhere for you"

 Yonghwa asked worried

"Mianhae~ " and she made a deep bow

" I fell asleep and then the traffic got stuck so I needed  to walk towards here"

 "Really?, it's okay I can understand. you're so busy lately and nobody can predict the traffic"

 "Yonghwa...." she said  with a sad voice 

"Just leave it and enjoy this night" and he showed one of his killer smiles.

Yonghwa suddenly took Hyosung’s hand

"Let's sit" she nodded shyly.

He continued " And by the way, you look like a goddess"

"Anii-  I just woke up and my hair and make-up are a mess"

 as they sat on their seats, Yonghwa took her other hand and looked her deep in the eye

" Believe me. You're the most amazing and pretty person out here.  And I'm really glad to have you here by my side"

"but...... Yong- I can't live with...."

she took a deep breath and looked the other side. Yonghwa immediately knew that she was  referring to Seohyun.

"listen Hyosungie.. I know you've got hurt by Seohyun. And I'm really sorry, But I told her that it’s over between her and me. I’m sure that she will never bug you again"

 

 

"I hope so, because she really hurt me"

 Hyosung put her head in her hands and started sobbing really soft  what made Yonghwa startled. Yonghwa didn't know what to do. And he decided to clap in his hands. it's time for the first surprise.

 

~

 Hyosung’s sobbing slowly stopped when she heard a sweet melody coming from an elegant instrument. When she looked up after she wiped her tears, she saw a man with a violin walking towards them. she looked at him.

"Why...."she mouthed to her company .

He came closer and gave her a sudden kiss on the cheek

"because I hate to see you crying" he  whispered in her ear.

 Hyosung felt her heart throbbing like crazy. She decided to never let go of Yonghwa again. She smiled and gave Yonghwa a big hug.

 

~

When the music stopped Yonghwa looked at his watch. It was the 26842nd time already that he looked on his watch tonight  but it didn’t mind. He took Hyosung by the hand.

"Come with me. I want to show you something"

Hyosung nodded shyly and followed him without any protest.  They were now standing next to each other looking over the water. Hyosung left her jacket at the table so she was shivering.

 

"Here" Yonghwa said and gave her his jacket.

"Thank you"  she said and gave a warm smile so warm that Yonghwa didn't felt the cold wind. His heart was beating crazily.

 

"Hyosungie?" he took her shoulders and turned her towards him so they were looking in each others eyes.

She was avoiding his eyes to afraid to show him her shyness. Suddenly he gave a sweet and careful peck on her forehead and she was dumbfounded. She looked in his eyes.

"w...w-whyy?" she stammered.

"well Hyosung every time I think of you my whole system will block out and it's not because the variety program but because I like who you are. You make me feel like a complete  man. I know I'm being cheesy right now but this what I really feel. I……”

“I love you ."

~

 

When Hyosung heard these last 3 words she was touched by heart. She actually liked Yonghwa far before WGM and was glad that she had the opportunity to actually film it with him. She never had imagined that he would say these words to her and mean it. She finally looked Yonghwa in the eyes and saw that his face was getting al red.

 

"Yonghwa......." She said but before she could finish the sentence he gave her a sudden kiss on the lips. she immediately reacted by giving in the kiss. She was also the one who broke the kiss But their foreheads were still touching each other. "I love you too."

 

Yonghwa suddenly let her go took his phone and called someone.  Hyosung was confused and starting to get mad.

 -how can he call someone random at this special moment-

 

"It's time"  He said on the phone and looked at Hyosung with one of his handsome smiles.

She couldn't help it but  still feeling all tingly inside. Yonghwa hung up an held Hyosung in his arms

"I'm sorry for making that suddenly call but i swear you would like this surprise."

" What surprise?" she asked curiously.

Yonghwa hold her hand and walked with her to the railing. They looked over the water. The lights of the pavilion was beautifully shining in the water. It looked like little diamonds.

 

"This...." he finally said.

In 3 seconds Hyosung saw beautiful patterns shooting up in the sky. Giving the sky a green pink and blue glow. Making the water even more prettier than it was. Hyosung was amazed by the view and gave Yonghwa a kiss on the cheek  

"Thank you for the beautiful night Yonghwa"

 

 


 

yeaaaahhhhh peopleeee here for you an amazing chapter soo fluffy right???LOL 

welll it's this time kinda long and i hope you enjoyed it tell me what you think !!!!!!!!!

AND YOUUUU GUYSSS A NEW COUPLE IS BORN. MEET MY GIRL WHOM I A FAN OF SINCE UHM A YEAR OR SOO ??? this is juniel  she's isa trainee of fnc but she already  debuted in japan just like cnblue an ft. island .She had her guitar lessons in FNC Academy together with F.T Island's Choi Jonghun/jonghoon & CNBLUE's Jonghyun. aren't they cute together?  they are soo comfortable together and yonghwa produced a song for her debut album. can't wait for it !!!!!!!!!!!!!