a pleasant surprise! part 1

complicated love

 

Hyosung just finished her schedule for today and was on her way to the dress room. She looked at her watch.

 

 “A it’s only 3 pm and I am the rest of this beautiful Christmas day off”  she said and she stretched herself of relief.

 

Although it was a stress-free day, she still felt a bit uncomfortable. The accident with Seohyun and Yonghwa still bothered her. She liked Yonghwa, really much actually. She even thinks that she is falling in love with him but when Seohyun interrupted their happy lives, it made her hesitate if it was a good idea to fall for him. He is the most amazing guy she knows. He is sweet, talented, funny, cool and handsome. everything she wishes for. But is she willing to compete against Seohyun? She knows that Yonghwa and Seohyun are done but what if he still has secret feelings for her? ( although he said to her that he never wanted to see her again) and what if she keeps doing stuff to them and/or her?

 

she wanted to open the door of her dress room when a unknown man walked to her.

 

“Miss, are you Jeon Hyosung” the guy asked her.

 

“Yes I am” she said suspiciously but he still made a bow towards the older man.

 

When she raised her head to look at the man he suddenly gave her a package and a note. She looked at him surprised. He also gave her a beautiful flower bouquet. With beautiful white magnolias, freesias and violets. The most amazing smelling flowers out there -as far that she knows. It reminded her of when she was a kid. Her mom always was busy in the yard. And while her mom was busy she always smelled the flowers. Making her feel like she was in heaven. She smelled the flowers and inhaled deeply. It gave her a amazing feeling in her stomach. Then she realized she was still in the studio.

 

“What is this?” she asked of curiosity. But when she actually looked up she found out that the man disappeared. She was startled.

 

“Huh? Where did he go?”. She whispered in disbelieve.

 

 After looking through the hall way. She went in her dress room and threw the note bouquet and package next to the couch. She was a bit annoyed. It was probably from some crazy fan. She decided to take a nap.

 

~

 

Mommy. Can I give you hand with the plants?

My little hyosungie~ I can do it myself. But thank you my little girl.

 

Mommy. Mommy. smell this~! what sort of flower is this?.

They are magnolias honey. Aren’t they lovely my sweetie pie?

 

Mommy I found this box in the yard. What is it?

Open it my love.  I said open it. read i!. I SAID OPEN IT! READ IT! READ IT….!!!!!!!!!!!

 

~

 

Hyosung woke up from her dream she was all sweaty. She walked to the faucet in the corner of the room to wash her face. She dried her face and looked in the mirror. She saw the things that she got from that weird guy laying on the ground. She thought of her weird dream.

 

“mmm… maybe I need to check what it is”

 

She walked to the couch again and decided to read the note first.

 

 

Dear Hyosung,

 

Please meet me on the Christmas fair.

I will wait for you at the lake.

Please be there at 5.

 

Ps. There is a surprise in the package and bring the flowers!

 

 

Another strange note she thought. She was curious about who it was. About who send the note and the flowers. Is it a secret admirer? Is it her good childhood friend Denise? Is it Yonghwa?  She decided to look in the big package. When she opened it she discovers that it is a beautiful white dress. With a fur jacket. What the hell is this ? she was stunned. why would somebody expect her at the Christmas fair with such a beautiful dress? She questioned herself about if she could trust it or not. After some thoughts she decides to go for it but then she realized that the last time she looked on her watch it already was 3pm. She looked at the time.

 

“ ”she was panicking because it was already 04:30 pm. Did she really slept so long?

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

really really thankyuu  for reading this i wish you  a merry christmas. please tell me what you think or whatsoever i like to hear somthing from you  !!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanted to add a voice too hyosung too in this story soo here you gu!  i hope that i can finish this story soon. and again a merry marry christmas