a pleasant surprise part 2

complicated love

 

Hyosung was in a big rush she had to be at the Christmas fair but it's already 04:35 pm.  she pulled on the dress did something magical with her hair and put some make-up on she looked again on her mobile. - it's already 04:50. She asked herself how she was going to pull this off. She took her stuff and of course the flowers and waited on the cab to pick her up.

~


Yonghwa was already at the Christmas fair.  He was in a big villa with a decorated pavilion at the lake. He checked if everything was alright for the last time. He was as nervous as hell. He could hardly sleep last night. the only thing on his mind  was if it was going to turn out well or not. He walked to the bedroom and looked in the mirror. He shook with his tie a bit and looked for the last time if he was ready for tonight.

-you can do this Yonghwa. Just tell her you love her and everything is going to be alright.-


~
" aaarg stupid traffic jam" Hyosung looked on her watch for the 5th time already

"aishhhh.... It's 05:30 already" she moved nervously on her seat.

" mister, how long is this traffic jam going to take?"

the driver looked in his mirror to look at Hyosung "I think another half our, Miss"

"and how long until the Christmas fair?" she asked again.

"well it's I think  about a 10 min drive"

"wuaah, really? " Hyosung took out her beg and took a note of 50000 won*

"keep the change. And which way do i need to go?"

" thank you and just keep on walking straight ,Miss"
she thanked the mister stood up from the car and started to walk.  Some people started to scream and take pictures.

"aaah it's Hyosung from secret"
luckily they left her alone after some autographs.

Again she looked on her watch. " it’s 05:45 pm and it is a 20 min walk"

~

Yonghwa looked at his watch “ it’s already 05:45 pm”
 

"aishh...where is she?"

 

Yonghwa was nervous and super impatient and almost couldn't control his feelings.

 What if something happened to her. What if she's lost. She is going to come right?

because of all of these questions he started to walk and slowly  changed his tempo into running. Where could she be?
he walked towards the centre of the fair. he looked everywhere for that special girl.


~

Hyosung finally arrived at the Christmas fair and walked towards the lake. Hyosung was stunned by the sight. A beautiful decorated pavilion lighted up with Christmas lights. And little table but no one was there. She was afraid what if the person who invited her got tired of waiting and just left the place. Hyosung decided to wait .

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

the end is coming near ;___________________________;