Wanna Go On A Date ???

complicated love

 

Jonghyun finished his story about what exactly happened that day; and Minhyuk saw the expression of Jieun on her face. You could read the guilty of her face. Minhyuk saw this and turned his head towards Jonghyun to see what is going true his mind.

Up until now Minhyuk wasn’t close to Jonghyun at all, but he always wanted to. Usually, he was with Jungshin, but actually his mind was with Jonghyun. He doesn’t know what it is but when he thinks of Jonghyun his heart pounds really fast. After looking all for those days, months and years he knows every little thing about Jonghyun.

Suddenly Jonghyun turned his head and his eyes met Minhyuk's. The same feeling that he always has when he does that begins again. At first his heart pounds really hard. Then he feels his blood rushing through his veins rapidly. From his veins to his back and from the back to his neck and finally to his head. He suddenly gets hot. The next feeling is like a knife going through his stomach. Minhyuk looked to the ground because his cheeks turned red, suddenly his act was interrupted by the crying of Jieun. He was in total shock – she actually has emotions behind that attitude of hers.

When he decided to turn his head to Jonghyun in order to look at him, he suddenly felt a warm soft whisper in his ear, ”You know what to do.” That sentence send Minhyuk shivers down whole body. How words could be so perfect. But then reality hit him; he must keep his promise. A flash of disappointment went through his body but he recovered quickly. He knows immediately what he should do. He walks carefully to Jieun and gives her a spontaneous hug. Jonghyun has told him before that he should think of someone whom he shares special feelings with, so that the hug seemed sincere and filled with emotion and feelings. She looked very shocked and 10 seconds later Minhyuk let go of her and she began to talk.

 “I’m sorry… I hope…” she sighed, “...you can forgive me. What can I do to make this up to you?”

”No, I have to apologize. I started with calling you an spoiled brat. I’m truly sorry about that. But I have something in mind that would be good to make up with each other.”

“That sounds interesting. What do you have in mind?” Jieun gave him a weak smile and wiped her tears.

“Well… I propose that we go on a date together.”

“But I don’t get it, how should we make up like this? ”

“I’m not ready yet… when we are on a date I can be able to forgive your scurrility and I suppose you will forgive mine.”

Minhyuk saw that she was thinking about this plan. You could see the doubt on her expression. He looked quickly at Jonghyun, who had heard everything. He gave a quick wink to Minhyuk. He blushed in response and turned back to Jieun. She finally made up her mind. It looked like she wanted to say something but she didn’t; instead her cheeks turned red too.

After a few minutes of plain staring at Minhyuk, she finally spoke up.

” I think I can live with your plan. But if you don’t treat me well; something bad might happen to you.”

-

The fashion show was almost over and it was time for the final round. Jungshin was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, boots, and a baseball jacket. The jacket was black, and only the arms were gold. It was real gold. The person who went before him was Park Han Byul. She was wearing a beautiful black wedding dress  with a 2 meters long veil.

When the music began to play they all knew they had to go on the runway. The whole fashion show he was looking into the audience in the hope that he could find Jieun, but he did not succeed. The last round was his last chance. He really hoped to see her, but actually he had already lost faith.

He went on the runway and the lights were shining brightly on his face. He made a cool pose with his hand by his eyes, to look cool and try to see in the audience. Suddenly he saw Jia sitting on the right side of the runway. But next to her there was an empty chair. He was so shocked that he didn’t see Han Byul's two meter-long veil. He tried to avoid the veil – but it was too late and his foot got stuck in her dress. He fell right on the floor and her dress almost got ripped of her body.

-

Jia went backstage to look for Jungshin. After the accident on the runway Jia felt sorry for Jungshin and went immediately to look for him. Everybody was looking for him because he still had some interviews. Jia exactly knew how he felt. A huge mistake and still giving some interviews. She thinks if it would happen to her she would hide forever.

There was no place where she hadn’t looked, so she decide to look on the roof. She went upstairs and opened the door. There he was; his long elegant body leaning with his elbows on the railing and his hands entangled with his hair. Carefully, she went approached him and placed her hand on his shoulder.

 “Oppa, are you all right?”

Jungshin quickly turned his head towards her and looked into her eyes. The look of disappointment in his eyes were very obvious.

“Oh Jia, it’s you. Y-yes, yes, I’m fine.”

He turned his body towards her. His big hands and long fingers touched her hand because he wanted to remove her hand. They just stood on the roof next to each other looking at the view. Nobody said anything. Jia felt slightly nervous, she wanted to say so much but she didn’t know how to. The painful silence between them two made her more nervous. Out of now she made a deep bow.

“Jungshin, you wanna go on a date with me?”

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

my testweek is officialy over and i have almost vacation so i'm planning to updated very much!! :d i'm alsoo writing on some new stuff! please stay tuned :D and i'm really happy with the 1200 viewers<333