Not Like A Love Triangle, More Like A Love Pentagon

complicated love

 

Jonghyun had left the room with Minhyuk, and the Jieun’s phone began to ring. It was Jia, her best friend. She is the only one she can trust. Jia is 6 years older than her and knows exactly how Jieun feels inside. Jieun has already gone through a lot in her life and only with Jia she can talk about it. She understands Jieun well, even thoughJieun has serious problems with expressing herself, that’s what makes their friendship so strong. She sees her as her twin.

Jieun picked up her phone.

“Hey, Jia… I’m not in the mood now, could you please call me back later?”

“Honey, no! Tell me what’s wrong.”

“It’s nothing.”

“Jieun are we going to have the same discussion as every time?”

“No. … Well, fine. Jonghyun came home today with Minhyuk – the drummer of his band, you know, the one I’ve told you about? – because he wanted me to meet him.”

“Oh, wait a second!”

“What is it? Is something wrong? Is someone there?”

“No silly! I just wanted to know about the bassist of your brother’s band, Jungshin right? He’s so hot! Did you meet him too?”

“…..please don’t you ever do that again. Can I continue with my story?”

“Yes, sorry honey.”

Jieun told her the whole story, when she was finally done she let Jia speak up.

“Wow, what a day. I hope your brother is doing well. But how dared Minhyuk call you a spoiled brat!”

Jieun knew that Jia wasn’t on her side completely, she wasn’t finished yet. She always criticizes both sides of the story.

“But you too! How could you be so short-tempered! I told you that you should listen to what others have to say, and not do whatever the hell you want.”

“I know, I know.” Jieun muttered, “I’m working on it. But what you said earlier, tell me, do you seriously like Jungshin?”

“Hell yes! He’s so handsome and he has a y , totally my type!”

Jieun began to laugh. Suddenly Jonghyun and Minhyuk came back.

“Jia, I will call you back later to meet up.” and she hung up without waiting for Jia to answer.

 

-

 

Jonghyun and Minhyuk passed the living room and immediately entered another room. Jonghyun spoke up.

“Minhyuk, what just happened wasn’t fun at all. Please, my sister is a short-tempered when it comes to waiting. You just don’t talk to my sister like that. I know that you have to become like that at some point, but one step at the time. And definitely not now, she might never trust you again.”

Minhyuk frowned, and Jonghyun kept talking.

“You said that you wanted to change; but you don’t have to change in the bad way. I know that my sister is not the nicest persons in the world. But she was just worried about me.”

Minhyuk’s frown faded and he looked at the floor in front of him, saddened.

“Don’t worry. I’m not mad at you, but just remember what I said just now and please be good with her. You know the whole plan, so just stick with to it!” and he patted his head.

They returned to the living room where Jieun was, and Jonghyun walked towards Jieun.

“My lovely Jieun, I know you are worried about me, but please let me watch over you instead. I’m your elder brother after all.”

Jieun started to laugh.

”Haha, I’m an independent woman. I can handle stuff by myself. I don’t need any help.” 

She wanted to walk away, but suddenly felt a thug at her arm. Minhyuk grabbed her wrist and looked her in her eye, with his beautiful eye smile.

 “I’m sorry. We started the wrong way. Could you please listen to Jonghyun and my story?” 

Suddenly Jieun’s heart skipped a beat.

 

H-he is so beautiful. His eyes, his smile and his hair. The way he talks to me.Why haven’tI seen this before. Jieun use your common sense! I still hate him.

 

Jieun turned to Jonghyun by Minhyuk’s request, she sat down as Jonghyun started telling his story.

 

-

 

Jungshin received a request to be a model for a famous designer. He wanted him to walk down his runway. Jungshin is very tall and truly has the proportions of a model. It wasn’t his first job, though. And he was glad that he finally had something to do. Jungshin was starting to feel a little bit lonely lately. All the boys of his band had something to do; Yonghwa was busy with his new on-screen wife, and Jonghyun and Minhyuk were busy with their sneaky plan to trick Jieun. It hurts him not only because Minhyuk was his best friend, and now he ditched him for Jonghyun; but mostly because they were going to hurt the girl he loves – secretly, of course.

 

He knows everything about the plan. After the big fight with Minhyuk on the day they moved to their new dorm, Yonghwa comforted him. But when he left him, Jungshin went to the toilet; he just couldn’t hold back his tears. After having cried, he was passing the hall quickly, and he accidentally heard Minhyuk and Jonghyun talking. He was curious, so eaves-dropped them and heard the whole conversation about tricking Jieun.

The first time he met Jieun was at a fashion show. She was with her best friend, Jia. Jieun wore a simple black dress, yet she was fabulous – her attitude and the way she walked were the perfect features of his ideal type. It was like love at first sight for him.

 

Now that he is modeling again he hopes to see Jieun again. Since that night he kept dreaming about her. About their first date, about meeting her parents, about their marriage, even about their honeymoon and children. He is head over heels in love with her. And so he is really upset with Minhyuk and Jonghyun doing that to his girl.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

i really did my best for this chapter i hope you'll enjoy it :D