worried about you

complicated love

 

Jonghyun opened his eyes. He saw Minhyuk lying right on top of him and looking at him with tears in his eyes.

-why is he crying? What happened?-

“Jonghyun… are you all right? How many fingers can you see?”Asked Minhyuk

When Jonghyun heard these words he had to laugh.

 “Hahahha Minhyuk please don’t do this I’m all right. Please don’t cry”

With these words he wiped the tears of Minhyuk’s eyes.It was weird because his cheeks turned red.

Jonghyun decided to sit up straight but there was a twinge in his back to his right arm.

“Aaawh….” He moaned loudly

Minhyuk kneeled towards him and said “Hyun~ please be carefulyou felt hardly on the ground when I pushed you away from the car that was driving crazy”

-aah that’s what happened I’m forever grateful of Minhyuk

“Minhyuk I’m very glad that you saved my life how could I ever pay you back” a tear rolled over his cheek. All stress of the past half hour is coming out.

Minhyuk was surprised and putted his arm on Jonghyun’s shoulder “I know it was a scary experience, but you don’t have to pay me back. You, being my friend is already enough. Please dry your tears and let’s walk further”

Minhyuk helped Jonghyun to get up, and they walked safely to the dorm of Jieun.

-

 

Jieun walked nervously trough the living room. With every second she was getting more nervous. She looks on her watch. Jonghyun is late and she doesn’t know where he is.  But she just can’t understand, he is always on time. She knows that he’s with Minhyuk but she doesn’t know him. She is afraid that he did something with him. She doesn’t know for sure if she can trust him. She finds that all human beings are the same and that you can’t trust them. Her oppa told her that she has to meet Minhyuk and that he’s a good boy and that he can be trusted.

~well if he can be trusted, WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY????

The bell went and jieun startled from her thoughts

“ waaa… finally they are here. Stupid Minhyuk. It is surely his fault”

 Jieun opened the door and began immediately with screaming

“WERE THE HELL WERE YOU. I WAS FREAKING WORRIED. AND WHY DIDN’T YOU PICK ANY OF MY CALLS AND AND….. A..ND…..”

 “wa..whaat happened oppa”

She saw that her brother was hurt. His shirt was a little ripped and she saw a bruise on his wrist. She saw Minhyuk  standing in the hall. and she began randomly yelling at him.

“ IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT, LOOK AT HIM ”

Minhyuk looked very dirty at Jieun while she was screaming.

“ WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT I’M NOT ONE OF YOUR LOVERS  OR SOMETHING”

“Uuuu…. I-I’m sor-ry it wasn’t my fault. Someone here is acting like a spoiled brat.”said  Minhyuk

“Soo you’re calling me a spoiled brat. O please look at yourself”

Suddenly jonghyun yelled

”Please could you stop. Minhyuk come here with me!  And  Jieun sit there on the couch and don’t move” 

   ____________________________________________________________________________________________________

i'm sorry with the whole sm twown and school i just didn't had enough time and inspiration to make a creative chapter i will do better the next time :D