what just happened

complicated love

 

How could she do this to my love? Is she insane? If you love someone so much… why can’t you be happy for that person? I tried to forgive her but I can’t. Hurting my soul mate! This world full of jealousy, envy and much more. Maybe I was to mean to her, but I had every right to be mean. Right?

This is what happened that day –

 

When Yonghwa came in the room, the air of the whole room felt heavy. The first thing he saw was Hyosung; in her underwear and marks all over her body. She was all panicking and crying. Next to her he saw Seohyun standing at the side with a marker in her hand.

Oh, she did not.

Yonghwa went over to Hyosung and pushed Seohyun away, grabbing a towel on a seat he had passed by. He grabbed Hyosung by the arm, pulled her gently towards him and wrapped the towel around her.

“Baby, it’s alright now, don’t cry. I’m here by your side and I always will.”

He wanted to kiss her on the forehead, when suddenly Seohyun grabbed him by the shoulder and prevented that from happening.

“Yo~ng, please don’t!”

“Don’t you dare to call me Yo~ng. How could you, Seohyun! Just go away! Now!”

Yonghwa put his arms around Hyosung – wanting to give her a feeling of protection. Just when he wanted to walk away to get some clothes, Seohyun started talking again.

“Yonghwa… please understand me, you’re everything to me! I don’t want anyone else. I just want you. Please understand!” she kneeled on the floor and began to cry.

“Then tell me! Why are you doing this, for heaven’s sake?! What is the freaking’ point of this?” Yonghwa’s anger was growing bigger with each word he yelled.

“I-I… just wanted.. t-to let you know what I feel for you, and to let you realize how bad she is for you.”

“And youthoughtto achieve that by this retarded act? Hurting someone for your own sake, the only thing you’re doing right now is pulling people down in order to make yourself feel better. Isn’t that pathetic? Please Seohyun, would you do me a favor? Get the hell out of my life.”

“B-b-but… Yonghwa!”

“DON’T YONGHWA ME. I DON’T WANT YOU ANYMORE, IT’S OVER, YOU’RE DEAD TO ME SEOHYUN.”

 

It seemed as if these words echoed throughout the room. The silence was painful. Seohyun was still kneeling on the floor. Her head bowed down, and her heart shattered into a million pieces.

 

-

Minhyuk is going to meet Jieun today. He is a little bit confused because he is not completely sure about Jonghyun’s plan.

What if she’s going to hate me? I don’t want that.

He once saw her on TV. It was a real-life program that followed the lives of rookie artists. He noticed her because she was so beautiful, but there was something awkward about her. ‘The beautiful and talented IU’ was indeed beautiful – until she opened .  The way she treated the people around her was a shame.  There was this assistant who brought Jieun a water bottle, but it wasn’t the brand she wanted. The next thing that happened? She threw the freaking bottle at the poor girl. Thinking about this again makes him feel angry.

What is her problem? Why can’t she act normal?

All these questions are running through his head. Suddenly, out of nowhere, his deep thoughts are interrupted.

“Minhyuk.”

“MINHYUK”

“…MIN. HYUK!” Jonghyun exclaimed at Minhyuk, “where is your head?!”

“O-oh… I’m sorry, hyung. I’m just a little nervous for today.” Minhyuk played with his ring.

Unexpectedly Jonghyun grabbed his hand, “Please Minhyuk, don’t be so nervous. It’s not a big thing, just trust me. I will stand by your side.”

Minhyuk’s heart felt warm and his hands began to tremble.

Him saying that felt so good. Why can’t he say this to me all the time.

Jonghyun patted him on the head and let go his hand.

“C’mon Minhyuk. Let’s meet up with Jieun.”

They walked on the rainy streets of Busan, that’s where Jonghyun spent most of his youth.They were crossing the streets when suddenly bright lights made them turn their heads.

“ JONGHYUN! LOOK OOOUT!”

TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

 

-

When I opened my eyes I barely saw anything. I heard someone calling my name. But who was it? Is it him? The one I need in my life? I need to open up my eyes. Do I want to? I just want to lay here forever.