prologue

complicated love

every body respects yonghwa. he's the oldest and the one who's responsible for everyone. Yonghwa is an person who is full of fun and he has a creative mind. He loves playing games and tease everyone in the dorm.

Jonghyun admires him for that.    " how could you be so childish but still be caring for everyone."     Jonghyun looks at Jungshin and minhyuk who are yelling at each other. He thinks about what will happen if they will be in one room.
Jonghyun is an lay-back boy who loves to play guitar and to eat. He is an Guitar Jaeng-yi(guitar freak). He's an year younger than Yonghwa and he sees Yonghwa as the perfect person. He finds that eric clapton is the most adorable person he had ever seen. Jonghyun is getting tired of his fighting dongsaeng's. It's so unusual for this two guys. Suddenly he yells:   " IT'S ENOUGH, MINHYUK COME WITH ME"

Minhyuk suddenly felt ashamed of himself. He can get very well along with jungshin but doesn't know what's wrong with him today. He is always the quite guy and he's always the one who is teased the most. He thinks it's his turn to shine. Now it has to be his turn to deside. Minhyuk is a guy who's mind can change very fast. You could see it as an bad quality but he sees it as a gift from god to do everything for the people. He's very light-minded and is known for his eye-smile. His part in cn blue is the drum and he's the youngest. He sees jonghyun as his hero.   "The way he's passionate about his guitar is soo  ......HJFUKJBJKCSDZgh."    That is what going true his head the whole day. Jonghyun tooked minhyuk's hand and dragged him to the room. His heart stopped. Jonghyun asked him why he's acting so weird. Minhyuk felt emotionally and thought carefully about the words he would say.

At the same time yonghwa was very concerned about the situation. They are not yet a day there and it's already going wrong. He decided to speak with jungshin. Jungshin has the same age as minhyuk and they are good friends. But today minhyuk was acting weird. Jungshin is the longest member of cn blue and loves fashion he plays the bass and is probably the most lay-back member of cn blue. He is very close with minhyuk so it totally suprised him when minhyuk began to yell at him. Yonghwa saw that jungshin was in shock. He layed a arm on jungshin and told him:     "jungshin, I think our little dongsaeng finally is growing older. Just relax."   Jungshin thought about this words carefully and he decided that minhyuk can live with jonghyun.

Minhyuk finally made up his mind and told jonghyun:    " look, Hyun~ I have enough of this petting of me I want to be on my own now and I think you can help me."   Jonghyun was very suprised. Why did he choose me and not Jungshin. Eventually he said to Minhyuk:   " i will help you if you can you grand me a wish."    Minhyuk answered him with "yes" and Jonghyun told him his wish and they returned to the living room.

They are all sitting on the floor and talked about who's going to sleep where. With no struggles they decided that Minhyuk is going in the room with jonghyun and jungshin's alone. They are happy there that there is no fighting anymore but they have a lot of questions about what exactly happened in the past hour