South Seoul

Gangster Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nULVqV87uI

G-Dragon – Obsession/Nightmare

---------

“Waiter!” A customer called. “Coming!” Haejung hollered, rushing over to the customer.

“I need more soju.” The customer said. Haejung bowed and rushed to the back to grab soju for the customer.

That routine continued on for the next five hours.

By ten thirty p.m., Haejung got off work. “Bye Haejung!” Two of her co-workers bided. “Bye!” Haejung gave them a tired smile and small wave.

Haejung left the restaurant and headed to the bus stop. Her phone beeped while walking there. She pulled out her phone and opened the message.

‘Are you off work? Do you need me to pick you up?’ –Hoya

Haejung smiled at the message. “Hoya oppa, you’re always so thoughtful.”

‘Yes oppa, I’m off work. I’ll just take the bus.’ –Haejung

She locked her phone and looked on both side of the road to see if the bus was coming. Her phone beeped again.

‘Are you sure you don’t want me to pick you up instead? I don’t mind.’ –Hoya

Haejung giggle and shook her head.

‘I’m sure oppa. The bus is here so don’t worry.’ –Haejung

She slipped her phone into her blazer pocket and hopped onto the bus.

---------

“Haksaeng, wake up.” The bus driver shook Haejung, who slowly opened her eyes. “Where am I?” She asked rubbing her eye.

“South Seoul.” The bus driver answered. Haejung’s eyes widened and she looked out the window, “S-south Seoul?! I got on the wrong bus!” She squeaked.

“Ahjusshi, can’t you take me back?” Haejung pleaded. “Sorry haksaeng, but this is my last stop for the night.” He said. Haejung’s shoulders deflated, “I understand.” She stood up and bowed then got off the bus.

The bus driver watched Haejung in pity then drove off.

Haejung looked around and swallowed. Some of the street lights were flicking on and off. Everywhere she looked was dark and it seemed as if something was going to pop out at her. There was a whole bunch of graffiti on the buildings.

*This is scary! Why didn’t I look at the bus number? Aigoo, Haejung-ah, you babo. Next time look at the number.* She scolded herself.

Suddenly, a crashing sound came from one of the alleys. Haejung stiffened and looked around. *I-is someone there? Oh my gosh! What if it’s a ?! What do I do?!*

Haejung looked around for something to hit the ‘’ with. When she did, she lifted it up and cautiously walked towards the ally where the crashing sound came from.

When she was close enough, something gray and small ran out of the ally making Haejung jump back, “Oh my gosh!”

A small ‘meow’ was heard. Haejung looked down and saw a gray cat. She sighed in relief and set her weapon down with a soft smile. “Oh, it’s only a cat. You scared me, kitty.” The cat ‘meow’ and blinked at Haejung.

Hence the quiet moment, another crashing sound was heard as were some groans.

The cat ‘meow’ and scurried away. Haejung quickly looked in all directions to find where the sound came from. *Oh man, where is oppas, Ricky and Changjo when you need them?*

Haejung brightened and pulled out her phone. Another crashing sound came again and she winced. Then some shouting was heard in the distance.

Haejung’s eyes widened. *I need to get out of here! It’s scary!*

----------

Teenfinite was lazing around in their big living room watching a thriller movie when Hoya’s phone ringed causing the members to jump in their seats.

“Oh !” Dongwoo cursed, turning to Hoya, “What the hell, man?!”

“Sorry, it’s Haejung.” Hoya flashed Dongwoo his phone. “Why does she always call you first?” Chunji grumbled. “Because I won when we got her the phone, so I got first place.” Hoya smiled at the memory.

“Yeah, you got first place and the maknae got second.” L said, sourly.

Hoya laughed and accepted the call. “Hae-” “O-oppa.” Haejung stammered on the other line. Hoya’s expression fell and he quickly stood up, “What’s wrong?”

The Teenfinite members perked up when Hoya asked that question.

“O-oppa, I-I’m scared. C-can you…come get me?” Haejung asked. Hoya walked into his room and grabbed his key. “Where are you?” “I-I don’t know, somewhere in south Seoul.” “South Seoul?!”

Teenfinite stiffened hearing ‘South Seoul’.

“Oppa, I’m scared.” Haejung squeaked. “Okay, okay, don’t panic. Oppa’s on the way. I’ll find you, Haejung. Stay where you’re at, okay?” Hoya instructed. “Okay.”

Hoya hung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter