Call

Gangster Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgjiGDO7_EA

Clocks and Clouds - Audeamus

----------

Haejung groaned and moved her head a little. Her body felt stiff and sore. She slowly opened her eyes and lift up her head.

Haejung's vision was a bit blurry, but is soon cleared up. She looked at her surroundings and noticed that it was unfamiliar…and deserted. Her eyes widened in horror. *Where am I? Oppas? Ricky? Changjo?*

She began to panic inside. *Where am I? Where is this place? WHAT IS GOING ON?!* She looked around the room trying to see where she was at, but there was nothing there. The room was dark and cold.

Haejung shivered. She tried moving her hands, but they were tied as were her feet. *What is this?!*

Tears began to gather in Haejung's eyes as she didn't know what was going on. Then the door in front of her opened. Haejung looked up with teary eyes.

Figures began piling into the room and Haejung was scared to death.

"Why, we met again, Haejung." A familiar voice chuckled darkly. Haejung looked up and her eyes widened. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. "J-Jeongmin?"

Jeongmin chuckled and nodded, "Yes it's me." Then ten other figured came into view.

"N-New Boys." Haejung stammered. Aaron stepped forward and smiled, "I'm glad to hear that you still remember us."

Tears streamed down Haejung's cheeks. "Why…why are you guys doing this?" She stuttered. "Because noona, with you, we're able to get our revenge on Teenfinite." Youngmin smirked. "Teenfinite?" Haejung repeated.

"Aigoo," Donghyun clucked his tongue. "You poor thing. Teenfinite never told you about us and we're pretty sure why." "What did Teenfinite ever do?" Haejung boldly asked. Donghyun's eyes darkened as she stepped towards Haejung. He cupped her chin and tilted it upward so that she could look straight into his eyes.

"They almost killed two of our members. The two maknaes, Minwoo and Ren. We were lucky enough to get out of that damn fight just on time, if not, Minwoo and Ren would have been dead." Donghyun snarled. Haejung flinched.

Donghyun threw her head harshly to the side and stepped back. "This is what they get for that. We know that they've been hiding you, but they aren't really good at it, are they now?" He chuckled darkly. "But why?" She looked up at Donghyun. "Why did you guys have to drag me into this?!"

"Because you're their weakness, noona." Baekho answered. Haejung turned to him and gave him the fiercest glare she could muster up, but he didn't flinch one bit. "However, we aren't the only ones that want revenge." He smirked.

Haejung furrowed her eyebrows, "What are you talking about?" "Well, it seems like Triple B and Big B has some enemies on their own." Jeongmin answered. "What?"

Jeongmin nodded and motioned for SM T to step up. Haejung looked around her and saw sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter