The Talk

Gangster Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zoq4Tmb4dvA

Heo Young Saeng – Life

--------

The night was dark. Streetlights were on and bright. Three gangs were walking to their designated area.  They met in the middle and looked at each other.

“Are we all here?” Sunggyu asked. The gangsters nodded. “Well then, we’ll talk about Haejung then.” Hoya announced.

“Where’s Haejung?” Himchan asked. “She’s our apartment.” Niel answered. “Why didn’t you guys bring her? We miss her, you know.” Kyung piped. “Well, we can’t let her know about this situation that someone was actually thinking about killing her, can we?” Woohyun raised a brow.

“That’s right; we can’t let her know about this.” Doojoon nodded in agreement. “So what do we do now?” Gongchan asked.

“Well, first of all, who told you guys that Haejung was going to get hit?” L asked looking at Triple B and Big B.

“SM T.” They answered in unison. The two gangs were shocked that they said the same name. “SM T?” Changjo repeated, tilting his head. “Yeah, Super Junior and SHINee came on our territory and told us.” Sungjae chimed.

“DBSK and EXO came on our territory and told us.” Youngjae chided. “So, half of SM T told Triple B and the other half told Big B then?” Hoya clarified. The two gangs nodded.

“Then who told you guys?” Zico asked. “New Boys.” Dongwoo answered. “Those pretty boys?” Baro asked. Teenfinite nodded, “Yes them.”

It was silent throughout the park.

“I think they teamed up together to harm Haejung.” L.Joe frowned. The other forty-eight boys looked at him. “What do you mean?” Taeyang asked. “Don’t you guys see? There’s a connection. How could we all know that Haejung was in danger when we were in different parts of Seoul?”

The boys nodded in understanding. “You’re right, they probably did team up.” Hyunsik piped. “But, how do they know Haejung? I mean, we’ve never let New Boys see her once.” Sungyeol scratched his head.

“Actually, they have.” Changjo chimed. All the Teenfinite members, except Hoya, looked at Changjo with round eyes. “They did?!” Changjo nodded. “Yeah, when Haejung noona went to the grocery store when we were watching over her and Jeongmin met her there. We followed her, but we didn’t figure out until he gave us a hint the other day.”

Hoya nodded. “The maknae’s ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter