Who Is She?

Gangster Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GinHeGnPTis

C-REAL – Danger Girl

---------

“I don’t know why she can’t do this instead of us.” Hyuna whined. “Unnie, you know how CL unnie is like.” Dasom reminded. Hyuna puffed her cheeks, “I know, but still. She should have come and helped us a little.”

“Okay darling, stop complaining and keep taking photos.” Amber motioned for her girlfriend to continue what she was doing before complaining. Hyuna sighed and placed the camera to her eye and started snapping photos again.

“Where are oppas going?” Dasom asked with her brows furrowed. “That’s why we’re doing this. We don’t know.” Amber replied putting the car into drive.

The three of them followed behind G-Dragon’s car that was going to east Seoul.

“You know I’ve noticed for the past week. They’ve been going to east Seoul a lot and also that Daegu High. They’re always there.” Hyuna remarked. “Do unnies think they’re going to do something bad?” Dasom asked.

Amber and Hyuna looked at each other then shrugged. “We don’t know.” Amber replied. “Do you think we’ll be able to find out today?” Hyuna asked. “We might, but I doubt it. We’ve been doing this for a week and nothing has happened yet.” “Who knows, today might be special and we’ll finally get something.” “Yeah, if that happens, I owe you a meal.”

“Call.” Hyuna pointed a finger at her and winked. Amber chuckled and shook her head.

----------

“This is so boring.” Dasom yawned, glancing at the three Big B members again.

The three girls had been watching G-Dragon, Daehyun, and Zico for the past three hours. All the three boys did was pace around behind the wall that they were hiding behind. It was like they were waiting for someone to just walk out of the school gate.

Hyuna and Amber had fallen asleep because the three boys didn’t do anything but pace around. Dasom herself was beginning to fall asleep also, but stopped herself from doing so because CL specifically told them not to lose the boys.

Having no choice, Dasom forced herself to stay awake. She rubbed her eyes and stretched her stiff limbs. “Aigoo, stalking people can be so tiring and boring.” Then G-Dragon, Daehyun, and Zico got into the leader’s car and they drove off.

Dasom sat up and wide eyes, “Oh no.” She leaned forward and shook Amber awake. “Unnie, wake up. They’re leaving!” “Mm. Stop Dasom, I’m sleepy.” Amber pushed her hand away. Dasom looked back and saw that G-Dragon’s car had just turned the corner. She began to panic.

“Wake up! They’re gone!” She shook Amber harder making the older one groan and finally straighten up.

Amber rolled her shoulders and stretched. “Oh man, I need more sleep.” “Unnie, that’s not the point right now. They’re gone!” Dasom pointed to where the three Big B members were. “What are you talking about, Dasom?” Amber followed to what Dasom was pointing to and she gasped.

“Where’d they go?!” Amber got out of the car and looked around. Dasom rolled down her window and replied, “I don’t know, but they went back there.” She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter