Spy

Gangster Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FvbvGXVbGc

Super Junior – Spy

--------

“Ugh. Why are you waking me up so early in the morning?” Hyuna whined, pushing Amber’s hands away. “Because CL wants us to start tracking down Big B.” She reasoned.

Hyuna groaned and groggily sat up in bed. “Can’t we do that later? It’s only…” She turned to look at the digital clock on her nightstand. “…six thirty.” Then her eyes tripled their eyes. “IT’S ING SIX THIRTY IN THE MORNING AND SHE WANTS US TO STALK BIG B?!” Hyuna burst.

Amber blinked at her then straightened up. “Yup, now get dressed. We’re going to send Jiyoung, Suzy, and Namjoo to school before going over to Big B’s hideout.” She patted her girlfriend’s head before leaving the room.

Hyuna puffed her cheeks. “Why so early though? Don’t they know I need my beauty sleep?” With a pout, she got out of bed and got dressed.

----------

“Bye unnies!” Namjoo waved. CL, Dasom, Amber, and Hyuna waved. Jiyoung and Suzy waved and followed Namjoo inside the school gate.

“Okay, now that the maknaes are gone, Amber and Hyuna, you guys will follow-” “You mean stalk.” Hyuna butted in. “No, you’re not stalking them. You’re just…” Hyuna gave CL a ‘really-now’ look.

CL sighed, “Fine, you guys will stalk any of the Big B members that leave the house.” “What if some of them already left the hideout?” Dasom asked. CL shook her head. “That’s not possible. It’s too early for any of them to wake up. I’m sure Zelo and Jongup are gonna be late like usual.”

----------

“OH ! WE’RE LATE HYUNG!” Zelo dashed to his room, grabbed his backpack, and slung it over his shoulder. “JONGUP HYUNG, HURRY UP! WE’RE ALREADY LATE!” Zelo bellowed, running down the hall to the stairs.

“COMING! COMING! COMING!” Jongup followed Zelo.

“BYE HYUNGS!” The two boys yelled slamming the door when they left. “They need to stop waking up late and get to school on time.” Seungri grumbled. Kyung chuckled. “Hyung, you make it seem like you woke up early when you were in school.”

“Hey, I did.” Seungri protested. TOP rolled his eyes, “Yeah, right. You practically ran for your life when you were late.” That made the rest of the members burst into laughter.

Seungri’s ear turned red. “Okay, maybe I did that but I don’t do that anymore. I’m more punctual now.” TOP snorted, “Whatever you say.”

----------

“I feel like this is completely weird.” Hyuna looked down at her alter. She and Amber were in black jumpsuits looking like ninjas lurking in the shadows or in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter